Milos Uzelac

Daily Mail Headline:China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons

4 posts in this topic

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9556415/China-preparing-WW3-biological-weapons-six-years-investigators-say.html?ito=fbmessenger_share_article-top

China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons - including coronavirus - SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People's Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department. 

Strong evidence of conflicts of interests  between Chinese scientists and PLA high-ranking military officials and scientists in joint scientific research's on viruses shown through the article. 

"Chinese scientists have been preparing for a Third World War fought with biological and genetic weapons including coronavirus for the last six years, according to a document obtained by US investigators.

The bombshell paper, accessed by the US State Department, insists they will be 'the core weapon for victory' in such a conflict, even outlining the perfect conditions to release a bioweapon, and documenting the impact it would have on 'the enemy's medical system'.

This latest evidence that Beijing considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses from as early as 2015 has also raised fresh fears over the cause of Covid-19, with some officials still believing the virus could have escaped from a Chinese lab.

The authors of the document insist that a third world war 'will be biological', unlike the first two wars which were described as chemical and nuclear respectively. 

Referencing research which suggested the two atomic bombs dropped on Japan forced them to surrender, and bringing about the end of WWII, they claim bioweapons will be 'the core weapon for victory' in a third world war. 

The document also outlines the ideal conditions to release a bioweapon and cause maximum damage."

À Red Scare and a New Cold War narrative propagated on unverified claims and evidence from a single dossier obtained by the U. S. State Department?

I am not sure because if you read the Article the evidence presented in it of an existing conflict of interests between scientific researchers and high-ranking Chinese military officials is quite substantial and very visible. 

I am of the opinion that no state should be let of the hook from an international bodies regulation and policing of suspected laboratories and institutes where such scientific research on viruses was conducted and an international commission and body of experts investigating the issue with no political pressure and conflict of interests attached to them. 

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

First of all, the Daily Mail is a very low grade newspaper. Take it with a pinch of salt, they are a tabloid and exaggerate everything.

Secondly, the US and China are engaged in a "war" to decide who becomes the dominant power on earth. This always occurs when a rising power threatens the existing power, Ray Dalio's "The Changing World Order" illustrates this very well.

Assuming you are from the US, or a US ally, you probably find this threatening because a dominant China may result in global rules that are different to the rules you are accustomed to under the current US led order. 

11 hours ago, Stovo said:

First of all, the Daily Mail is a very low-grade newspaper. Take it with a pinch of salt, they are a tabloid and exaggerate everything.

Thanks for the heads up I have forgotten which newspapers in the U.K. constitute as tabloids or have tabloidesque elements in their reporting, I could only remember the Sun and the Daily Sun, with the obvious aesthetic sign that they have a red top headline with white capital letters, hence the nickname for tabloids in the U.K. is, if I remember correctly, red tops contrasting more serious newspapers and press which is nicknamed broadsheets (The Guardian, The Observer, etc.).

Secondly, the US and China are engaged in a "war" to decide who becomes the dominant power on earth. This always occurs when a rising power threatens the existing power, Ray Dalio's "The Changing World Order" illustrates this very well.

Yes, but what interested me in this dossier allegedly obtained by the U.S. State Department is the description of how the Chinese military officials and scientists connected with the PLA see how this war may be fought in the near future using these never deployed and unconventional means with bioweapons, in this case, genetically modified viral pathogens obtained from animals dispersed as aerosols in a given area and then spread like an epidemic and subsequently as a pandemic damaging the unprepared enemies medical system via the interconnectedness and codependence of the global economy. This suggests that this type of warfare done on a global level with the intent of crippling the other competing power's economy and medical system will take the highest toll and casualties on the domestic non-military civilian populace of the countries which I see as the most worrying aspect in the future if this type of warfare is seen as legitimate and effective means to pave the way for global economic leadership and supremacy.

Assuming you are from the US, or a US ally, you probably find this threatening because a dominant China may result in global rules that are different to the rules you are accustomed to under the current US-led order. 

I am not, I am from Serbia in Europe which is strengthening its economic ties and dependence with China by allowing Chinese state companies to purchase and lease defunct or near-bankrupt state industries here in Serbia and employ only their workers and also undertakes infrastructural projects here in the country. The only thing I see as worrying is strengthening economic ties with a state such as China if biowarfare is their way of conducting international competition with other nations and which is also known to practice ''debt-trap diplomacy'' with developing nations in which its companies undertake these infrastructural projects.

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

@Milos Uzelac Yes of course China will do this if it can that way take over the world with communism. They have a record of not caring for human life in the fight for their highest goal and what they thing is the ultimate moral way of living. 

At this moment I think it is unlikely. Because they are silently taking over. As long as their power is growing they will be patient I think.

This document can also just be fake news used to make americans more prepared to take part in war. Or for other goals. The government will lie lie and lie and loves war. CNN will help lie lie lie too and all other mainstream news.

By the way the daoist system I use is the opposite of what the chinese government want. Falun gong practitioners a other sort like system with daoist aspects , got organ harvested because of being a threat to their dogma.

Edited by TheDao