Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Max1993

Infinite Profundity

1 post in this topic

The more years that go by, especially with this work, the more special reality seems. The nature of infinity implies that all facets are infinite. So if you think reality is profound, it is infinitely profound, if you think that reality is special, it is infinitely special with no true final layer of depth. Of course, we can feel warm and fuzzy contemplating this, however we are experiencing a limited version of this feeling. If we truly grasped how special this present moment is right now, it would literally kill us. Now I know what Leo means. We must continue to uplift each other here, as we are in a sense, it is easy to forget all the magic as the ego and the constructed outer culture around us takes the magic away sometimes. Every morning, since my awakening, juicy insights poor out of me. So much beauty that I feel like I must share it here since I relate to the people here yet it is hard to even know where to begin. Sometimes I wish we could all meet around a campfire or something, hard to find like-minded people where I am from, anyone else feel this way? Anyone have some juicy insights they may have hesitated to share before? And Leo, if you are reading this, your first awakening must have been so powerful it's still bouncing all over the planet, how's that for a compliment :) 

Edited by Max1993
spelling