Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galyna

The basics of Reality

6 posts in this topic

Without language, we could not describe and construct plausible reality. All there is just a Raw Reality, which is predicated upon Awareness and is manifested in the form of perception, a.k.a. the five senses. These five senses travel through your perception, call it a "stencil". When these perceptions are collected and converged onto the focal point, we have an emergence, call it a human being. The mind interprets raw experience and creates identity. How? By the means of language. What is language? It is a sound. We assign the meaning to any shape by the means of the sound. When we give any linguistic load to the object, we mean the perceptive experience, but not the object. It is just a label, right? Because objects do not exist separately from the perception, which includes the five senses. So, we decode the material reality by the means of the five senses and convert them into plausible reality. Again, you are not a human being! Here is how you emerge:

1.       Awareness

2.       Perception decoded into the five senses:

3.       Vibration creates sound (which is hearing), sound is encoded into language.

4.       Then by grouping the various noises, you create words.

5.       Language is a tool by which you assign the meaning to the objects=semantic load.

Remove language and you will not be able to describe reality. Duality will collapse. All you’d have would be the raw reality which is Oneness: awareness and five senses allow this raw reality to be.

You are the “stencil” (attaching the picture below).

The stencil is just a collection of your beliefs, manifesting in the form of the human language, behavior, conscious and unconscious reactions. Your ego is a stencil. Your ego is highly influenced by the external reality; therefore, it does not have free will and acts according to reactions and impulses. That is how you construct your identity.  

Yesterday I re-watched Leo’s video (below), and finally, it clicked. I watched it thousands of times six years ago, and could not get rid of the linguistic labels. Finally, I was able to dis-attach and see the reality without the stencil. I've acquired a deeper understanding.

I am sorry if I couldn't relay my message in a more plausible way. It is very hard. I have understanding, but not enough scientific knowledge to pass it to other people.

Much Love. :) 

stencil.jpg

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

14 minutes ago, Amit said:

I love how you explained this so simply, beautiful indeed?.

Thanks for putting the seeds in my mind ?.

true, language is very useful for survival, it allows us to act as a group, but it has a price: it creates a jail, it imprisons you in a very complicated system of good / bad, dualities, where good is acceptance, which means survival, and evil, rejection, which is identified with death. Getting out of this maze and be free is not easy at all, but it is an exciting game

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Great inspecting & insights. ? 

Thanks for your support ?

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

true, language is very useful for survival, it allows us to act as a group, but it has a price: it creates a jail, it imprisons you in a very complicated system of good / bad, dualities, where good is acceptance, which means survival, and evil, rejection, which is identified with death. Getting out of this maze and be free is not easy at all, but it is an exciting game

I see a language as a tool to experience this miraculous life. It is a mean by which you can enjoy the fairy tale of your existence. It is not a jail. You can always walk, as you walk on the bridge, between absolute and relative world. We need language to create this dream. But you can always drop it and rest as awareness. 

Edited by Galyna