Rykiel

Inner body awareness for Enlightment

4 posts in this topic

So I just got around to picking up The Power of Now for the 3rd time after a year, and got a better understanding and better messages out of it. Eckhart Tolle mentions staying within the inner body, being aware of silence and space as an entry into the Unmanifest which would apparently lead to glimpses. Has anyone tried this out and gotten somewhere? I definitely feel an extraordinary sense of stillness like a naturally meditative state, but only been doing this for a few days now.

@Rykiel

Yes. Imagine there are five bodies within the apparent physical body, and relax deeper and deeper ‘through’ each body. The last ‘body’ is pure bliss, and is as if released from your bones. You taste it with your teeth, literally. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Rykiel

Yes. Imagine there are five bodies within the apparent physical body, and relax deeper and deeper ‘through’ each body. The last ‘body’ is pure bliss, and is as if released from your bones. You taste it with your teeth, literally. 

Would you be able to elaborate or provide any references on the part about the 5 bodies within? Is it somewhat similar to an empty light feeling? I mostly have this pain within my stomach and chest, but as I stay with it, it tends to fade away and I'm just left with this emptiness but at the same time it feels like life energy.