Human Mint

"Ensure" supplement

25 posts in this topic

On 5/9/2021 at 8:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

Especially protein powder. Protein powders can be straight up poison.

All powders highly concentrate heavy metals and toxins.

Imagine taking 50 gallons of milk and boiling it down to 1 lb of powder. That's a 50x increase in heavy metal concentration.

So if i'm getting this right heavy metal toxins are only dangerous if your body can't properly flush them out due to an illness right. I workout regularly and make 2 protein Shakes daily to get my protein requirements which totals to about 100 grams of protein powder a day and I feel fine, (I am in my early 20's)

https://media.fightingreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Six-Star-Nutrition-Facts-slider1400x900.jpg -These are the indgrediants in the mix

2 hours ago, Bando said:

if your body can't properly flush them out due to an illness right.

Wrong.

1) You do not need to have any illness to not be able to flush out heavy metals. It varies by genetics but even a fully health person can fail to filter them out well. Your natural flush rate varies from as low as 40% to as high as 90%. This assumes you're healthy. If you are unhealthy your rate could be lower.

2) Even if you genetics are perfect, you will still never flush out all heavy metals you consume, and they will accumulate in your brain and organs, and never leave. The only question is at what rate they accumulate. The more of them you consume the faster the rate. And once they enter your brain and organs there is no way to get them out other than serious detox protocols and also by eliminating further consumption.

Heavy metals are never listed in the ingredients.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just buy a smoothie bullet 

m2ANNmY.jpg

from there put in your veggies, fruits, nuts and liquids + you can blend in your daily multi vitamin into the smoothie as well. takes just a few more minutes than mixing some powder but it is much healthier. 

@Leo Gura Is consuming heavy metals worse than smoking?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie