Human Mint

"Ensure" supplement

25 posts in this topic

Hey there.

Anyone uses it? What are your thoughts about it?

imagen_2021-05-08_230309.png

Definitely not, contains corn syrup + sugar, soy concentrate, calcium caseinate ( poorly-absorbable form of calcium) and calcium phosphate (you want to minimise phosphate intake to absolute minimum)

Any form of soy proteins should always be avoided despite all the benefits of fermented soy, this stuff is definitely not good for you although I've seen worse 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

What Michael says, just another processed food. Better to avoid it as it is not contributing to your health.

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

lol this is one of the number 1 meal replacements recommended by doctors. They are found in most hospitals here in canada. Its pure incompetence at this point. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Be careful with regularly consuming powdered foods. They often contain lots of heavy metals. This is especially true if it is cheap, inorganic powdered food. But even organic stuff.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful with regularly consuming powdered foods. They often contain lots of heavy metals. This is especially true if it is cheap, inorganic powdered food. But even organic stuff.

Even protein powder?

7 hours ago, integral said:

this is one of the number 1 meal replacements recommended by doctors

My grandma eats this every night, the doctor told her to do so.

Just like those 5kg of inorganic pure pea protein i had purchased. Fml RIP my wallet ?

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

This is a high calorie drink they prescribe for patients in hospital who can't eat because of medical issues or are failing to meet their caloric requirements. It's has plenty of refined nutrients specifically to boost caloric uptake. It's not ideal to have long term, especially if you don't need the calories. A balanced diet is better.

Also you require phosphate in your diet, it's an incredibly important nutrient. @Michael569 I'm not sure why you're talking about minimising intake.

10 hours ago, Bando said:

Even protein powder?

Especially protein powder. Protein powders can be straight up poison.

All powders highly concentrate heavy metals and toxins.

Imagine taking 50 gallons of milk and boiling it down to 1 lb of powder. That's a 50x increase in heavy metal concentration.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Coconut flour? : 0

1 minute ago, mmKay said:

Coconut flour? : 0

That should not be bad because coconuts have thick husks.

Although you never know what kind of chemicals those trees/plants absorb.

God bless all what god has made thicc then ; ) 

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine taking 50 gallons of milk and boiling it down to 1 lb of powder. That's a 50x increase in heavy metal concentration.

@Leo Gura Dairy protein powders are poison I agree.

But what about pea protein?

Huel is supposedly safe

Organic vegetable protein powders can contain more toxic heavy metals than most whey powders. And don't even mention the pesticides.

It varies by brand.

I took it yesterday and today. Heavy metal is the thing that can cause you to behave violently right? Because I feel that way and very low. It makes sense :|

This powder is very cheap compared to other supplements brands like Natural Factors or Jarrows formula.

17 hours ago, integral said:

lol this is one of the number 1 meal replacements recommended by doctors. They are found in most hospitals here in canada. Its pure incompetence at this point. 

Exactly, this is in Argentina the case too. My grandfather takes it.

Yesterday we were discussing with my family that that maybe was the thing that helps him keep working in his 80's lol.

16 minutes ago, Human Mint said:

Heavy metal is the thing that can cause you to behave violently right? Because I feel that way and very low. It makes sense

It's not so direct. You are more likely imagining things and drawing illusory correlations.

Protein powders are extremely dangerous.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.