bazera

Lucid Dreaming and Spiritual Awakening. My observation

24 posts in this topic

@EddieEddie1995

Huperzine A is a good nootropic for it, if you haven't heard of it

What about Galantamine, have you heard of it?  And about Huperzine, what does it do? Does it produce more vivid dreams or just makes you remember more of them?

Dress like a nird, supermen or whatever you are comfortable with and approach girls with already prepared questions. If you mess it up, say you gotta go save the world and run hahahahah 

Haha yeah, it's hard enough to make an approach regularly dressed :D 

But I can try to do that in a dream lol. But who needs girls when you are dreaming and you can literally be superman, lol

Just now, bazera said:

What about Galantamine, have you heard of it?  And about Huperzine, what does it do? Does it produce more vivid dreams or just makes you remember more of them?

Nope. Very vivid dreams! 

You can train yourself to remeber. Right after you wake up take a pen and write down evrything you remeber. Don't go to the toilet even. After some time doing that you will be able to remeber alsmost evry dream and in detail. If you want to remeber them ofcourse ?

Just now, bazera said:

Haha yeah, it's hard enough to make an approach regularly dressed :D 

But I can try to do that in a dream lol. But who needs girls when you are dreaming and you can literally be superman, lol

You can do it! 

You are not thinking your way out of fear. Sooner or later you gotta face it. ?

On 5/8/2021 at 4:35 PM, bazera said:

Do you think that it's a valid method and do you see the connection between waking up from the nights dream and waking up from the dream that we call life? 

You are not waking up from anything, you are everything, including your lucid dream.
I have noticed that as soon as I have a breakthrough, the next thing would be lucid dreaming. I had about ten in my life. Similarly to you, I was trying to understand the mechanism by which I perceived reality. It was amazing. 
 Also, thing to remember, when you are sleeping, this is how you exist at that particular time, literally. Remember, you don’t lie on the bed when you are sleeping. “This world disappears” and “you” exist in a different realm. But again it is very wrong to say that the world disappears, it isn’t happening in the first place. 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

2 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

Im glad ?

Hell yeah! This is what Im talking about! Not only girls, but evrything! You can get Enlightened in a lucid dream! 

I assume that becouse of the fear you will project/imagine the rejection and it will happen (you can close your eyes and do that, no lucid dream necessary). Notice how you feel and think about it and try to understand why. In the end, you cannot think your way out of fear. You gotta go through it... After 10-15-100 approaches the fear will go away. 

Waking life tip hehe Put yourself into a "role". Dress like a nird, supermen or whatever you are comfortable with and approach girls with already prepared questions. If you mess it up, say you gotta go save the world and run hahahahah 

Definitely! No doubt! Lucid dreaming can transform your life! 

Huperzine A is a good nootropic for it, if you haven't heard of it :)

There you go! No difference at all! It is just you creating separation between big mind and small mind. Or shall I say the big mind is ticking it self that it is small. 

Thank  you! ?

Oh man.

I just had a direct experience of me creating my own shadow.

I was dreaming of some search about a suspect and I thought there was no suspect after all, that the crime or whatever that was was case closed.

Then I feel someone trying to choke me, trying to cut my throat while I sleep, feeling a sort of «No, there needs to a problem, there needs to be something to be afraid of», a dark and invisible entity linked to me, and in an instant I said fuck no, only me can hurt me fuck  you, and then it was gone.

Then I wake up.

Was super scary, like probably one of the scariest shit ever, super hardcore ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them