bazera

Lucid Dreaming and Spiritual Awakening. My observation

24 posts in this topic

Hey,

The other day I became lucid in my dream amd everything felt so real. It felt almost the same as the waking life. That got me thinking (inside the dream), that all I see, hear and feel is created by the mind. Not by the mind of a dream character, but something outside of that dream reality. 

Then I remembered what Leo always says, that there is only appearances without substance, and it's being hallucinated by the mind. 

So, I suspect that dreams can be used to discover and travel into our subconscious mind, if we become lucid and sustain it. 

Do you think that it's a valid method and do you see the connection between waking up from the nights dream and waking up from the dream that we call life? 

I think you  can, I was big into lucid dreaming 2 year ago, had very deep ones, to the point I had existential crisis cause when I wake up I wasn't sure it was a dream again.

At the same time I had often moments where there was no self while walking the streets, and moments while I thought reality was collapsing (walls, ceiling and everything in the room started to melt as in no distinction between me and them).

I'd say do it, just don't be a pussy like me xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I will shoot an episide about it and post it here. I will try to manage tomorrow :)

Just now, bazera said:

Do you think that it's a valid method and do you see the connection between waking up from the nights dream and waking up from the dream that we call life? 

In the "dream" the "ego" is not so strong so you can definitely explore more! 

I  awakened few times in it, it is very interesting experience. Can't wait to share! ?

@Shin What techniques were you using? And overall, do you find it hard to get into deep lucid dreams? I am new to this, want to start practicing and am wondering what to expect.

@EddieEddie1995 Do you have a YT channel?

10 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Shin What techniques were you using? And overall, do you find it hard to get into deep lucid dreams? I am new to this, want to start practicing and am wondering what to expect.

@EddieEddie1995 Do you have a YT channel?

No techniques in particular.

I did meditated 2 hours a day, were very curious of "reality" being a dream or not, didn't fap, and setting the intention to lucid dream (not that often actually).

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin In what way did NOFAP help you with that? Just curious :D 

6 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Shin In what way did NOFAP help you with that? Just curious :D 

I don't know, I just listed what i was doing xD 

God is love

And God in them

25 minutes ago, bazera said:

@dflores321 What do you mean by 3rd person dreams? 

Dreams where you're not someone or something in particular.

God is love

And God in them

Here it is guys! I hope you take something out of it ?

@bazera

7 hours ago, Shin said:

Dreams where you're not someone or something in particular.

I see where this can go... hehe This is a nice idea! 

21 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@bazera

Well nothing goes nowhere in that case ?

It's just pure observation without judgment of any kind.

God is love

And God in them

Lucid dreaming is a legit practice that can lead to awakening. I've had God-consciousness level experience in lucid dreams. Some masters of lucid dreams can even construct and manipulate reality at will when they are dreaming. Because reality itself is a dream. But that takes years of practice and mastery. Essentially reaching the God-self in dreams where dream and reality merge.  

Edited by erik8lrl

Just now, dflores321 said:

Third person dreams are very possible, I've had dreams of being futuristic helicopters and also being an empty spectator.

I was an airplane once hehehe 

1 minute ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

see where this can go... hehe This is a nice idea!

@Shin What I ment by that idea is that in the "dream" where you experience third person perspective is actually a very good insight so you could realise what "evrything is you" might mean. If that makes any sense. 

10 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

I was an airplane once hehehe 

@Shin What I ment by that idea is that in the "dream" where you experience third person perspective is actually a very good insight so you could realise what "evrything is you" might mean. If that makes any sense. 

I was a spaceship in deep space near a gigantic space station, arriving at light speed, I also noticed I wasn't a space ship but nothing really.

I member when I woke up I was stresses as fuck cause «irl» I have height anxiety ?

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

I was a spaceship in deep space near a gigantic space station, arriving at light speed, I also noticed I wasn't a space ship but nothing really.

I member when I woke up I was stresses as fuck cause «irl» I have height anxiety ?

Wow! I bet that was awesome! Did you watch some star trek before that? hehehe 

I feel you! Some weard ass dreams can terrify you! 

Usually my girlfriend wakes me up becouse I scream like a little pussy hahaha 

20 hours ago, bazera said:

There is nowhere, you can wake up from the dream you call life. But you can become aware of the dream nature of life

2 hours ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

@bazera

Ahah you have an amazing smile, it looks like you can't stop feeling awesome ?

I wish you the best and great video thanks ?

God is love

And God in them

47 minutes ago, Shin said:

Ahah you have an amazing smile, it looks like you can't stop feeling awesome ?

I wish you the best and great video thanks ?

Thank you kind sir ??

When you lit that kindle, you can't help but giggles ehhehe  ?

Edited by EddieEddie1995

@EddieEddie1995 Hey man, thanks for the video, it was very helpful ?

Do you think that lucid dreaming can be an effective vehicle for conquering fears? For example, let's assume I have approach anxiety and I don't feel comfortable around girls, do you think that If I develop lucid dream abilities and approach dream girls ( :D ), will it become easier in "real life" as well?

If we say that it's all mind stuff, what's the difference then?

I might not be conscious of the fact that this reality too is mind-stuff, but if I assume that it is, and I train some abilities in lucid dreams, will it affect the waking life? 

Btw, your girlfriend's artwork is awesome :)

Just now, bazera said:

Hey man, thanks for the video, it was very helpful ?

Im glad ?

Just now, bazera said:

Do you think that lucid dreaming can be an effective vehicle for conquering fears? For example, let's assume I have approach anxiety and I don't feel comfortable around girls, do you think that If I develop lucid dream abilities and approach dream girls ( :D ), will it become easier in "real life" as well?

Hell yeah! This is what Im talking about! Not only girls, but evrything! You can get Enlightened in a lucid dream! 

I assume that becouse of the fear you will project/imagine the rejection and it will happen (you can close your eyes and do that, no lucid dream necessary). Notice how you feel and think about it and try to understand why. In the end, you cannot think your way out of fear. You gotta go through it... After 10-15-100 approaches the fear will go away. 

Waking life tip hehe Put yourself into a "role". Dress like a nird, supermen or whatever you are comfortable with and approach girls with already prepared questions. If you mess it up, say you gotta go save the world and run hahahahah 

Just now, bazera said:

I might not be conscious of the fact that this reality too is mind-stuff, but if I assume that it is, and I train some abilities in lucid dreams, will it affect the waking life? 

Definitely! No doubt! Lucid dreaming can transform your life! 

Huperzine A is a good nootropic for it, if you haven't heard of it :)

Just now, bazera said:

If we say that it's all mind stuff, what's the difference then?

There you go! No difference at all! It is just you creating separation between big mind and small mind. Or shall I say the big mind is ticking it self that it is small. 

Just now, bazera said:

Btw, your girlfriend's artwork is awesome :)

Thank  you! ?