AlwaysJoggin

she had bad experience with sex in the past and had high expectations from me!

11 posts in this topic

I will try to keep this short.

this girl got super cheesed because I finished first I know I know but it wasn't entirely my fault , i was going to eat her out but she was enjoying me inside of her and  honestly was so in the moment I forgot! and when i got close i told her to slow down so i don't finish, but she was like NO! no go faster , then i came and she got mad she didn't want to see me again! after the sex but, i talked her down and calmed her we went again for round 2 shortly after i wanted to make it up for her! and she came this time! so i was like ok maybe now she is happy!,  but lmao she was still mad and told me to stay with her in bed and outa no ware this girl tells me she doesn't want to have sex again with me!. i honestly couldn't care less like for me my mission is accomplished i toke them cheeks and now i don't feel as  attached to her, so i got up and told her i had enough i didn't let her finish talking after hearing that one sentence (''i think i don't want to have sex with you anymore'') i just wanted to get the fuck outa there cuz that was so cringe to me it didn't make sense. she started pulling my hand and telling me to stay i just went out anyways.

was it really my fault? personally I think shit happens 

out of context btw. this is same girl that played with my heart a while ago and I came to the forums to cry about it, she gave me so much pain and I wanted her soo bad , now after the sex I feel at peace and don't feel like I need her. 

Edited by AlwaysJoggin

29 minutes ago, AlwaysJoggin said:

I will try to keep this short.

this girl got super cheesed because I finished first I know I know but it wasn't entirely my fault , i was going to eat her out but she was enjoying me inside of her and  honestly was so in the moment I forgot! and when i got close i told her to slow down so i don't finish, but she was like NO! no go faster , then i came and she got mad she didn't want to see me again! after the sex but, i talked her down and calmed her we went again for round 2 shortly after i wanted to make it up for her! and she came this time! so i was like ok maybe now she is happy!,  but lmao she was still mad and told me to stay with her in bed and outa no ware this girl tells me she doesn't want to have sex again with me!. i honestly couldn't care less like for me my mission is accomplished i toke them cheeks and now i don't feel as  attached to her, so i got up and told her i had enough i didn't let her finish talking after hearing that one sentence (''i think i don't want to have sex with you anymore'') i just wanted to get the fuck outa there cuz that was so cringe to me it didn't make sense. she started pulling my hand and telling me to stay i just went out anyways.

was it really my fault? personally I think shit happens 

out of context btw. this is same girl that played with my heart a while ago and I came to the forums to cry about it, she gave me so much pain and I wanted her soo bad , now after the sex I feel at peace and don't feel like I need her. 

She sounds manipulative. Get the fuck out of there

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Accept her for who she actually is not who you want her to be, don't expect any more then that. All the good and bad. A dog will bark, why take offense? Everything she says and does is about her, not about any fault of yours.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The tables have turned. I would know what to do but it is up to you.

In Tate we trust

Did you also eat her or finger her before going inside? I mean it can be hard to stay hard doing that but perhaps you can switch once or twice, until she orgasms and then go. She might be traumatized and need some understanding from others to heal but yeh, probably not a girlfriend for you.

@bejapuskas probably not dude, no i know she told me she doesn't like fingering and I didn't eat her out, and I wasn't suppose to go inside her vagina she told me not too but it some how happened I slipped it in was so fast and when i was in her she told me yes keep going don't stop! , i feel like she was a bit controlling during the sex which shouldn't have been the case but I was just high and horny i just went with the flow didn't think much about it. it would have been a different story all together if I did ate her out perhaps.  

Edited by AlwaysJoggin

The situation you just posted sounds a little confusing, but if I'm judging it based on what I just read this is one of those times you just "nope" the fuck outa there.

I wouldn't see her ever again. No sex is worth those kind of games or drama. She obviously has stuff to work through, so let her do it alone.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@AlwaysJoggin  Yeah that was also a mistake from your side though. I mean, she told you not to... Ended up enjoying it, but she told you not to. You have to respect that. You never know how people feel or what they have been through, this is not proper consent. How does it happen that you just slip in if you didn't even have foreplay and she is probably not so wet? I am confused.

Maybe you also didn't feel comfortable eating her out, I don't know... But yeh you both did some mistakes and she is manipulative, which I can understand why she might be. Just learn from this and move on.

She looks like a psycho bitch, no titties are worth that bs ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them