Gabith

How to stay "sane"

28 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Gabith said:

If I stop thinking, "I"  die.

This is a thought,  a belief that the future and time exist. "You" are already dead, btw...

How can it be a time? For whom? It is just an appearance of times and space,  a dream that has never happened. 

This is a word game because we fall into duality. 

You are both existence and non-existence/ everything and nothing!

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Gabith

I think you are experiencing the suffering of a fundamental misunderstanding regarding beliefs. ‘Belief’ basically means not true. This is what’s inspected, seen through, transcended. Beliefs in regard to yourself is conditioning... also inspected and transcended. The truth is the great possible feeling... the beliefs obscure, or veil, feeling. If you hold beliefs, which are not true, to be truth, it is going to feel very off. Like immense fear, or similar. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Awakening is a total surrender to God's infinite intelligence. You stake your life on it. Instead of using ego to keep you safe, God keeps you safe.

God has had your back this whole time, but you were too afraid to trust it. Silly devil.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Gabith said:

I know that all my reality is just beliefs, like a dream, I am conceiving everything. If I stop thinking, "I"  die.

But "I" doesn't want to die and leave everything he created because "I" is afraid to have no where to go.

So I'm here stuck in the dream (because I decided to maintain the belief of "me" Gabriel) and I'm afraid to become mad I don't know what to do.

I don't know what's happening, everything is me, it's happening now forever and it's creating identities, memories, good, bad, words... how to stop it ?

Sounds like your seeing what you use to call yourself from a distance within the awareness that you are.  This can be a very strange and hard process to go through.  Not sure if this will help, but look a little more closely.  There's a lot more then you just thinking.  Notice there is thinking, and colors, and warm stuff and cold stuff and round stuff, and various densities and softnessess of stuff, theres gradations of emotion and pleasures and roughness and varies gradations of uncomfortablnesses.  Look into this, it may help you out of this stuck thinking of being just thinking and a false me and not real.  Again all these notions arise in a vastness of gradations of experience.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening is a total surrender to God's infinite intelligence. You stake your life on it. Instead of using ego to keep you safe, God keeps you safe.

God has had your back this whole time, but you were too afraid to trust it. Silly devil.

Can you elaborate more? I used to rely heavily on God when I was religious but stopped after starting doing spirituality.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

39 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Can you elaborate more? I used to rely heavily on God when I was religious but stopped after starting doing spirituality.

Not your ideas of God, but consciousness itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You can't tell people to rely on God... use your rational faculties or end up like Connor Murphy... 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I feel better listening to Nat King Cole songs and spending time in my garden watching the sky and the trees above me, I feel like even if everything is just a dream, it's too beautiful, it's perfect that we can create everything and see the beauty. Just the fact that we can experience this is pure bliss, it's magical

I think that with this experience "yesterday", I've understand the importance of not thinking too much, the lesser I think, the lesser I identificate to "me", better "life" is. Now throught almost all the day, I try to be conscious when I'm thinking for no reason and I redirect my attention to being as much as I can, I want to experience life this way.

21 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Edited by Gabith