Javfly33

Do Enlightened people experience life like it is a movie?

38 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You exist as soon as it is imagined.  God creates on the fly.

It is beautiful but right now for you it's just a bunch of stories, maps, or fingers pointing to the moon.  It's not actual.

So perhaps take a step away from spirituality for a while and then come back to it naturally and do the practices from a place of curiosity not desperation.

You have your whole life.  Maybe focus on personal development a while.

The problem is that I'm focusing on spirituality Because personal development didn't worked ? because of ego

5 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The problem is that I'm focusing on spirituality Because personal development didn't worked ? because of ego

Whenever I hit a wall with something i step away from it for a while to clear my mind.    Although that can be difficult and it is something I've only recently got better at

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Enlightenment is realizing you’re the entire movie not that your previously identified character is powerless. You aren’t watching a movie happen to you. You are doing all that happens and are all that happens. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Enlightened people are beyond awakening. They have abandoned every attraction of the relative world. Lucid living, with zero attachment to outcomes. I am on my way, but the very idea is disingenuous, because ultimately there is no "I" on a journey, and no destination. There is only this. xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

30 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Whenever I hit a wall with something i step away from it for a while to clear my mind.    Although that can be difficult and it is something I've only recently got better at

? Thanks for the advice.

Yeah...it's difficult.

I do want a proper awakening Because I feel much of my challenges with self development come from lack of love/hate to my ego, and my strategy is that realizing some deep truths about myself and reality would make to stop hating myself and valuaing myself in a good way.

I feel Truth can help my ego. Since my insane neurotic creations are literally delusions and falsehoods... That's why Im still going full throttle with spirituality. I don't think I can actually heal in any other way. 

And I have to heal Because my life fucking sucks.

In the past I would project problems and sufferings onto people and things but now I'm conscious I'm the one which is creating the suffering so that makes it more obvious that I need to get my shit together Lol

@Javfly33 have read several of your posts about 5meo, very oriented to transcendence and the realization of God. I think you can have deep realizations of that type, but your ego will return, and without taking too long. Have you tried mushrooms in medium doses, 2-4 grams? they can work miracles with a sore ego. It is lazy to do it, since unpleasant moments are spent, but it is worth it if your intention is to be totally honest with yourself

@Breakingthewall no. I've only tried LSD some years ago and it worked miracles for my ego. Really saved my life. I definitely going to be doing that or mushrooms soon, and park the 5-meo trascendence stuff for some time. Maybe for some weird reason normal psychedelics just work better for my mental health than the potent ones like dmt and 5-meo.

Thanks for the help 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

What must happen, what conditions must be met, what must change, for reality to be good enough for you? 

I don't have an issue with reality changing. It's fine. But myself, like, my mind and body, I would like to be different, in the way it acts/interpret stuff, attitude, etc.

Only if they constantly pursue tasks that truly mean something and profound.

Enlightenment is not a vaccine from boredom... you actually gotta do stuff in a engaging way (for yourself and the world around you).

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

What would be the new ways? 

More positivity/optimist, less thought stories of could go wrong, more focusing on my well being and less on others, more trust on myself, not believing myself that I am my past (thoughts).

There was some of that during my awakening experiences.

I've read accounts of people experiencing something way deeper, even though the states I experienced were beautiful too.

9 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

not believing myself that I am my past

This shit is a challenge. I have to remind myself every moment that the past is only in me, it has no real existence, if I don't do that i hear my father insult my mother and me 20 times a day and I go into a loop of hate. Everything is in my mind right now, and with relative ease you can control those loops, there is a clear awareness that it is you who creates those shitty self-referential thoughts

Edited by Breakingthewall

More positivity/optimist,

Use the emotional scale

less thought stories of could go wrong,

Write what you want on a dreamboard and receive it. No ‘how’ thinking required. 

more focusing on my well being and less on others,

Judge your neighbor.

more trust on myself, not believing myself that I am my past (thoughts).

Meditation

And do something, no matter how big or small, for someone, everyday. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

The problem is that I'm focusing on spirituality Because personal development didn't worked

17 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I do want a proper awakening Because I feel much of my challenges with self development come from lack of love/hate to my ego, and my strategy is that realizing some deep truths about myself and reality would make to stop hating myself and valuaing myself in a good way.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Javfly33 When leo says that wall doesn't "exist" does he mean that basically explaining in object oriented programming terms, 

Our mind is an object generating class, things like wall get defined(into what we think wall is) when they are defined by the class (mind)

@Leo GuraGura?

2 hours ago, Tech36363 said:

@Javfly33 When leo says that wall doesn't "exist" does he mean that basically explaining in object oriented programming terms, 

Our mind is an object generating class, things like wall get defined(into what we think wall is) when they are defined by the class (mind)

@Leo GuraGura?

What the fuck?