Leo Gura

Who Wants A 2-hr Jordy P Analysis Video?

196 posts in this topic

@Forestluv Agreed. Only you also say he has a big green shadow. Don't agree. Not from what I have seen.

Edited by TheDao

35 minutes ago, TheDao said:

@Forestluv Agreed. Only you also say he has a big green shadow. Don't agree.

One cannot see a green shadow until they integrate green. 

The most challenging part about Green is being introduced to relativity and multiple perspectives.

For example, it would be extremely difficult for a straight male to understand what it's like to be transgender. Personally, I had to have many conversations with transgender people. Not just at a surface level. At a deeper level about what it's like. I immersed myself in LGBTQ and polyamory groups to get a feel for what it's like. I participated in a polyamorous relationship and community. I explored my own sexuality, gender and femininity. Although I can fully understand the experience of a transgender person, I'm pretty good at imagining it. 

I'm able to take out my lens and put in an "LGBTQ lens". From this lens, it's clear that JP is not inclusive toward the LGBTQ community. Again, we are not viewing this from JPs view, we are viewing it from the view of a transgender person. As a transgender person, I would not feel inclusion, empathy, emotional connection with JP. That is why JP's audience has very few transgender people. Rather, JP can see through the lens of certain males that struggle with male gender issues. Those are real issues. Yet JP can only wear that lens. Being able to relate and wear different lenses is a high level metacognitive skill and JP doesn't have it. Yet I'm not saying the lens JP is wearing is 100% wrong. I'm saying it is limited.

If a mind can only view through one lens it will be a myopic view and if the person tries to create a big picture, there will be distortion. 

Imagine we are creating a musical event for a community. We can only speak English and we only allow English to be spoken. As well, only western style clothing can be worn. Only women can wear make-up. We would be qualified to create an English-speaking event with traditional western culture. That is fine if everyone in the that community shares that. . . Yet notice how this is actually a subset of a larger community. . . . Imagine a few Spanish people enter as well as a transgender woman wearing make-up. Under the rules of our community event, the two Spanish people are not allowed to speak a word of Spanish and the transgender woman must remove all her make-up. Imagine what this would feel like from the perspective of the transgender person. They would not feel included, since they are being excluded. I'm not saying this is inherently wrong. I'm pointing out that there are different ranges of community expansion. Green is more expansive than blue. A green-level community event would not simply tolerate LGBTQ - they would want some LGBTQ people there, expressing their LGBTQ-ness, because that adds to diversity and inclusion to the community event - which green values. 

JP has some inclusivity and empathy, yet JP does not have a high level of inclusivity and empathy. His inclusivity and empathy is contracted to those he relates with -> a subset of men going through certain struggles. Notice how JP can feel empathy and cry for a subset of men that are struggling, yet he doesn't show empathy and cry for transgender women that are struggling. His understanding, inclusivity and empathy is contracted. 

34 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

The most challenging part about Green is being introduced to relativity and multiple perspectives.

Yes work on that. You havnt integrated that yet. Jordan has. Your for example stuck in your patriarchy view. Thats why you cant see your shadow.

From this lens, it's clear that JP is not inclusive toward the LGBTQ community

Because he has critique you find difficult to handle? Like its not ok to force others gender pronouns by law.

JP has some inclusivity and empathy, yet JP does not have a high level of inclusivity and empathy. His inclusivity and empathy is contracted to those he relates with -> a subset of men going through certain struggles

Again I have to repeat myself. The feminist was decades ago busy with men rights . Why because he saw if you don't free them the whole doesn't work. Peterson is just a step ahead of you and seeing the whole he knows what needs extra focus now. You have to investigate your green! 

Just because he understands your shortcomings on green and mainstream ones and you become defensive doesn't mean he has a shadow. That's your ego playing tricks with you.

Edited by TheDao

3 minutes ago, TheDao said:

Yes work on that. You havnt integrated that yet. Jordan has. Your for example stuck in your patriarchy view. Thats why you cant see your shadow.

This isn't about "me" vs "you". That type of personalization is a block. 

Here on the forum, we have an opportunity to expand. For example, those contracted within science has the opportunity to expand beyond science. Those contracted within a religion can expand beyond religion. Those contracted within JP can expand beyond JP.

Imagine expanding beyond the teacher itself. Imagine learning guitar and expanding to a level higher than your guitar teacher. Imagine learning a foreign language and expanding to a level higher than your language teacher. . . 

35 minutes ago, Forestluv said:
35 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

s a transgender person, I would not feel inclusion, empathy, emotional connection with JP.

He does get letters from transgenders who agree with him.

@Forestluv Yes lets move beyond Peterson. As a first step understand him.

Edited by TheDao

@Forestluv

44 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Being able to relate and wear different lenses is a high level metacognitive skill and JP doesn't have it.

Seriously, you think this is a fair evaluation of JP?????  Like I said you havnt understood him and are underestimating him big times and are overestimating yourself.

Yes good luck in your journey!

Edited by TheDao

17 minutes ago, TheDao said:

@Forestluv

Seriously, you think this is a fair evaluation of JP?????  Like I said you havnt understood him and are underestimating him big times and are overestimating yourself.

Yes, I do think it's a fair evaluation.

I'm not saying JP can't perceive clearly through his lens. I think JP can perceive very clearly through is lens. Watching more JP videos and understanding JP more, would simply verify how clearly he sees through his lens. 

Imagine someone only speaks an aboriginal language. It's clear they cannot wear an English lens, understand English and communicate in English. What you are saying is "you don't understand how well the person speaks their aboriginal language". Yes I do. I'm very aware how fluent they are in their aboriginal language. Spending time learning the nunaces of the language will only verify how fluent the person speaks that language. . . I'm not saying the person can't speak their language. I'm saying is they are contracted within that aboriginal language (which they speak very well).

You have made the same evaluation:

9 hours ago, TheDao said:

He cares deeply and cries often about the massive and unnecessary pain of men

Yes, JP speaks that language well. I'm not denying that. I'm saying he is contracted within that realm.

48 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Yes, I do think it's a fair evaluation.

Well cant get that from your input at all. The opposite , I see people making all kinds of strawmans out of what JP is saying. No this points in the opposite direction. That has become clearer through this discussion.

And you keep on explaining simple stuff dodging what I am talking about. With explanation I know long ago. Use those explanations for yourself. You haven't made one valid point about what is contracted about Jordan, only misinterpretations. For example watch the video about him talking how the man story affects everyone , the whole family unit and society.  Its way more integrative than what I hear of most feminists. Especially focusing on pain is smart, instead of making things into a fight like the patriarchy way of thinking does create. Yes it does, dont talk yourself out of that, that you have too interpretate that differently.  But you don't see his smartness. JP is not the problem, the people projecting on him are the problem.  I understand from mainstream contracted lens this all be considered dangerous.

Edited by TheDao

@TheDao You don't seem interested in exploring what I have to offer. I wish you the best along your journey. :x

@Forestluv

Its the other way around.

I also find it a simplistic view if you focus a bit more on a certain group that is attracted to you that you don't have the whole view. That's a contracted lens.

You clearly Want to dismiss JP in a subtle manner and are looking for ways to do so.  You have not been successful and I understand this makes you very uncomfortable. Every attempt you and others showed disrespect and strawmans of Peterson. His feelings were fake was attempt one. Then when that didnt work and was such a huge lie the next attempt came, and the next and next.  So I understand this uncomfortable feelings you get. Peterson has to be dismissed because he threatens your worldview. That is why you make such huge projections on me. But you are not reacting to me ,but at your projection. So I am not offended. Why not set aside your feeling threatened by him and try to understand it? 

Have a nice journey.

Edited by TheDao

1 hour ago, TheDao said:

@Forestluv

I also find it a simplistic view if you focus a bit more on a certain group that is attracted to you that you don't have the whole view. That's a contracted lens.

You clearly Want to dismiss JP and are looking for ways to do so.  You have not been successful and I understand this makes you very uncomfortable. Every attempt you and others showed disrespect and strawmans of Peterson. His feelings were fake was attempt one. Then when that didnt work and was such a huge lie the next attempt came, and the next and next.  So I understand this uncomfortable feelings you get. Peterson has to be dismissed because he threatens your worldview. That is why you make such huge projections on me. But you are not reacting to me ,but at your projection. 

Thank you for explaining how you are interpreting my words. I am unable to articulate my constructs in a way that conveys it's meaning. My mind is structured differently than yours. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts - it added a few points to a holism I'm creating. 

1 hour ago, TheDao said:

Have a nice journey.

Thanks, you too! 

@TheDao ... yup. A JP fan, like I thought. My advice still stands: lay off the reactionary sources for a while and read about feminism from scratch. Start with earlier feminism (e.g. Simone de Beauvoir) and move yourself upwards and see where they supposedly went wrong.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

When you mention crocodile tears I assume you are saying he doesn't really care or feel love or passion.

I am not saying his tears are fake. Of course he feels love and passion. Hitler felt love and passion. We all do.

But the love is biased and limited by his level of consciousness, fear, and egoic construction.

I mean that if JP truly opened his heart he would stop all railing against SJWs. He would laugh at himself and how silly and lacking in empathy he was.

It is literally just a lack of understanding, consciousness, and love caused by a dense ego-mind.

Stage Blue has love. But stage Green has more love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

My advice still stands:

@Carl-Richard Its ridiculous you giving me advice while you have only read mainstream feminism. Start pulling off your narrow lens. Then if you have studied things from multiple perspective come back and we can have a productive discussion

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I am not saying his tears are fake. Of course he feels love and passion. Hitler felt love and passion. We all do.

Did you really put Hitler into this? Really? Your SJW need the critique, he is helping them, but the sjw have a contracted mind, maybe because of lack of love? This contracted mind of the sjw creates conflict. It would be nice if they open their hearts. JP is more empathic and is a step ahead of them. Constantly patiently reacting to the most aggressive cancel attempts. Its impressive. He has a really broad expansive mind. The way he can show male vulnerability is nice.

By the way I just watched Jordan having a lot of critique about qanon and Trumps claims about elections. I don't know for what he votes.

Look at a video for example about psychedelics were he talks about beyond death, mysteriousness of matter, the primacy of consciousness, the importance of psychedelics and deconstruction.  He is doing a good word for psychedelics and pointing to the point beyond death.

(I am too threatening, I probably will get banned one of these days)

Edited by TheDao

5 minutes ago, TheDao said:

Did you really put Hitler into this?

I bring Hitler into everything. Get used to it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, TheDao said:

Its ridiculous you giving me advice while you have only read mainstream feminism. 

That is kinda a requirement for criticizing something: read what they're saying in their own words.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

That is kinda a requirement for criticizing something: read what they're saying in their own words.

@Carl-RichardI was talking you need more perspectives than that. And what you say I don't totally agree. You can for example see just by being in life that the patriarchy theory is unbalanced. We choose gender roles because we needed to survive, that's something else you learn in gender classes were they look at it through the patriarchy lens. Its a damaging theory. It has a certain truth to it in a certain way, but its way to unbalanced in the whole. O my I am being a danger for your so beloved theory, you will not like me!

Edited by TheDao