Leo Gura

Who Wants A 2-hr Jordy P Analysis Video?

196 posts in this topic

Also since when do you care about his fans or what people think of you? Fuck em'

Since these right-wingers can be nuts who can do crazy things. Out of every 10,000 fans there's going to be one unhinged psychopath who wants to stab you with a knife.

It is foolish to kick a hornet's nest no matter how awake you are.

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Wouldn't the same thing happen even if you simply made a video on him? Granted, it wouldn't be to the same extent, but I feel like it still might end up attracting an unnecessary amount of right wing trolls to this forum.

If I talk to him I would have to confront him on fundamental issues like Truth, Love, Consciousness, God, relativity, etc. This would threaten him very much and I have no idea how he would handle it and how I would handle the reactions.

The conversation could easily devolve into a chain of endless defense mechanisms.

And if I make him look bad, his fans will not be happy.

And in the end, what's in it for me? Pissing people off does little for me. And I don't want to get embroiled in political battles. Talking to him makes me a political target. I don't want Actualized.org to become a political circus or part of the culture wars.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura good job for being more involved in the world like a LOC1000. I am really proud of you. the video would be a good idea for us average folks lol

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@Leo Gura Why would you?

I think your content speaks volumes and everyone naturally attracts their own audience, what would be of the highest integrity and love?

@Leo Gura Oh no don't get me wrong. I didn't mean to say that you should do the discussion thingy. What I mean is that you'll probably attract pissed off fans one way or another, and I'm not sure if that's a good idea. They'll stumble upon the video eventually and they'll stumble upon this forum and will just be an annoyance to deal with. At least that's what I think will happen. I honestly don't know what you've planed for this video and how you'd execute it. Maybe it won't be that bad after all, who knows? I'm just a little concerned with this forums collective level of consciousness. You don't need JP trolls on here, but I guess I don't need to tell you that.

beep boop

My video is actually exceedingly generous to JP. I will probably get flack from progressives more than his fans.

But who knows? You can never predict such things. People can react in all sorts of unexpected ways.

I am often surprised by how people react to my videos.

It's also not clear to me how open his fans are. How many of them are MAGA nutcases vs normal reasonable folk? Unknown.

@Leo Gura so we are getting  the video tomorrow?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura so we are getting  the video tomorrow?

I'm not sure yet. I might want to re-shoot it because I forgot to mention a few things. But it's a really solid video regardless.

In some alternative universe not far from here, JP became famous as a spiritual guru and not a grumpy psychology dad. In many ways he always had that potential imo.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Very interested. No need to start a circus by talking to him, l am super curious what would happen but that's probably just my brain craving for some drama entertainment or something.

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

heck yeah!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Looks like a good video to make. It would be more interesting to make a video on shadow work already than a Jordy critic, but if it would lead up to the shadow work video then great. If it's not going to lead to a shadow work video, it better be tied to topics like politics or psychology videos you've covered before.

Hell yea! Though I’m curious how much of new content will be focusing on controversial topics vs the old style of content

Not to say this new style doesn’t have deep shit in it

Am I the only one who knows nothing about this guy?

17 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Am I the only one who knows nothing about this guy?

You don't know my guy Jordy P? ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

30 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

You don't know my guy Jordy P? ?

I only know his name and only watched a few minutes of his content in my entire life. I never felt attracted by videos on him because many of them had clickbait titles and are too popular to feel authentic.