Leo Gura

Who Wants A 2-hr Jordy P Analysis Video?

196 posts in this topic

Anyone? Cause it's in the hopper.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What would be even better is if you talked to him. Specifically on the topic of God since he cares about it. An analysis/critique is such low hanging fruit. We all already know what it'll be about.

To be honest the guy gets quite unfair treatment from this community. He's got his heart in the right place and he helps millions of people with his work, like what more do you want from him?

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy this is actually a very good idea. Mainly because Jordan is currently looking to come back into the public light after some time off. He is more open minded now after going through a period of suffering which startled him. 

15 minutes ago, Roy said:

What would be even better is if you talked to him.

As if he is even reachable given his audience size.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

As if he is even reachable given his audience size.

Idk how stringent getting a hold of him is, but doesn't he do countless interviews and podcasts every year?

Seems like he is just about everywhere.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

That would be interesting. I feel like I run into a Jordan Peterson thread on this forum like a couple times a month every month. There is a lot to unpack.

This is a tangent but I'm  wondering, is there going to be a video on shadow work and/or chakras? 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Nice. Do it. 

I wanna know more of what you think. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Why not?

And I think it will be good if he knew what you think about him before having a conversation with him.

Talking to him would be very risky. It could get confrontational and his fans would hate me. I don't want to deal with that shit.

@Leo Gura what are you going to gain by talking to him?

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura yeah ur right Leo make sure not to go anywhere risky where you could receive alot of hate just stay in a small corner and don't make yourself known too much just do what they expect of you and don't speak out too much great idea. 

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Talking to him would be very risky. It could get confrontational and his fans would hate me. I don't want to deal with that shit.

I mean you are both mature adults, and you're probably pretty conscious of how to manipulate the conversation from getting too heated.

Also since when do you care about his fans or what people think of you? Fuck em'

hrhrhtewgfegege

Don't talk to him, I think he wouldn't anyway. 

Imagine how he'd react if he found Leo's videos. Might've already happened, who knows.. Probably he'd suffer cognitive dissonance because at first, Leo seems like an ordinary self help guru with interesting videos on philosophy and epistemology - but then he'd find the other videos. 

And then... well, he would simply not know what to make of it. Leo would seem like a crazy man to him. 

I think JBP gets a lot more shit than he deserves tbh. I don't agree with many of the things he says and if you can manage to separate the political stuff from the psychology stuff (though both are sometimes intertwined), you can learn a lot from him. A few years ago, he helped me lift myself out of a pretty dark hole, so maybe I'm slightly biased in his favor. 

2hr sounds goodxD

@Leo Gura Depends, what are you gonna talk about. His Maps of Meaning/ Personality and its transformations lectures or just the random stuff he says in interviews or on conservative talkshows?

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Wouldn't the same thing happen even if you simply made a video on him? Granted, it wouldn't be to the same extent, but I feel like it still might end up attracting an unnecessary amount of right wing trolls to this forum.

beep boop

45 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Wouldn't the same thing happen even if you simply made a video on him? Granted, it wouldn't be to the same extent, but I feel like it still might end up attracting an unnecessary amount of right wing trolls to this forum.

That depends on how he does it. 

If he insults them then yea but if he approaches it with love even if most of the stuff goes over their heads it probably maybe won't be too bad. 

4 minutes ago, Opo said:

If he insults them then yea but if he approaches it with love even if most of the stuff goes over their heads it probably maybe won't be too bad. 

I bet Leo's got some real sweet things to say about him ?

But for real, I'd be open to a video if done right. Leo knows what he's doing anyways. He wouldn't just carelessly put out a video of him insulting JP for 2 hours straight. (Inb4 he actually does release a video of him insulting JP for 2 hours straight ?)

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop