Julian gabriel

Could you enjoy a Hitler painting?

110 posts in this topic

Don't love a devil who can't provide any value.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Best regards,

The devil

Good technical skill, but lack of anything else notable or inspirational whatsoever. Looks like thrift store art that can only be saved by painting dinosaurs or space cats into it. Sorry Hitler. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Good technicalities, but no soul or underlying deeper message.

Whether it's Ghandi's or Hitler's, it has no effect on my opinion of the painting itself.

42 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Good technical skill, but lack of anything else notable or inspirational whatsoever. Looks like thrift store art that can only be saved by painting dinosaurs or space cats into it. Sorry Hitler. 

I think he would forgive you.

Edited by SolarWarden

I don't know, i guess the question is,

could you enjoy being kissed and petted while someone shoves a fist up your ass, while being able to feel pain compared to not having the fist up your bottom?

would you call the person who cannot enjoy the kissing while feeling pain of the fist close minded?

Edited by ilja

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Lol totally. Not even that great technically. As someone pointed out above his perspective lines are all off-kilter. Very unimaginative stuff.

33 minutes ago, SolarWarden said:

I think he would forgive you.

He wasn't famous for forgiveness

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

13 minutes ago, outlandish said:

He wasn't famous for forgiveness

Thanks for reminding me of it.

Imagine if he hadn't been rejected from the art school he applied to, twice? lol The only thing more horrible than history is playing "what if". xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Someone else would have taken his place. It was his destiny to serve the creator in this way.

The past karmic actions made by the Germans caused the inevitability of this war as their hostile ancestral nature got awakened.

Such events are not controlled by one person. He was more like a conductor of the people and manipulated their anger toward his own selfish ideology.

My initial reaction on this thread about giving Hitler equal love like all other beings gave me a bad taste in my mouth, even though I said I love Jews too it still feels gross somehow. One of the reasons being that there are Jewish people/Israeli on this forum and I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable in any way.

I'm wondering: Is this a reaction of the ego or bad karma? Not sure, I'm aware everything can be deconstructed to infinity since ultimately truth is beyond words and can only be experienced. I feel myself getting sucked into my lower self right now. I do think lessons can be learned from this and I will come out stronger.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

16 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Loving the devil is value enough.

On 10.5.2021 at 10:51 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Actually, as someone who frequents art galleries; These paintings do appear rather soul less and without emotion or essence.

Man you're so elitist when it comes to art/music ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

To answer to the very first post

Once a mother in a court kissed the hand of the arrogant murderer of her son by saying to him "I love you my son" 

The next day in prison he killed him self! 

This is liberation, to love your suffering and let it free, then the suffering gets the message and acts accordingly 

@Insane butterfly @Leo Gura

On 5/11/2021 at 9:42 AM, Leo Gura said:

It is not a matter of loving Hitler in the way you might love your children. It's a metaphysical matter of realizing that Hitler is part of Universal Love.

In other words, don't make a shadow of anything.

Even though I get the point I think that's kinda misleading because it suggests that loving it makes it go away but really loving it transforms it.

I think it would be better if he changed into a more compassionate person in jail rather than killed himself. 

@Tim R

On 08/05/2021 at 9:58 AM, Tim R said:

Of course I could enjoy his art, look at the pictures, they're beautiful

Adolf_Hitler_-_Wien_Oper.jpg

Adolf_Hitler_-_Schloss_Neuschwanstein.jp

_105329300_hi051871593.jpg

People are so unbelievably unwilling to let go of their silly ideological attachments. Which of course robs them of their capability of enjoying life. 

If I'd show you these pictures, you'd say

"yeah they look really nice".

"Oh yeah? Hitler painted them."

"Whaaat, fuck those, I don't like them anymore"

It's just such a narrow and impoverished way of looking at the world...

That's actually quite good paintings he did. I didn't expect that level of skill from him.

I can get why some people think these paintings lack soul, and I think it mainly has to do with the composition of the painting and how each shape is placed.

@Danioover9000 They think that they lack soul because they think that of hitler, if Mother Teresa painted them people wouldn't shut up about how soulful they are, because they want to be associated with Mother Teresa but not Hitler. 

I find these responses quite curious and I'm not sure some of you are getting it.

You are Hitler.

At some point in Eternity you will be incarnated (beyond a veil of ignorance) into the experience of being Hitler. Consider it like a kind of rollercoaster or amusement park ride: Hitler! The Experience!

The experience will be from birth to death, and it will be no different from anything Hitler experienced when Hitler experienced it. You won't be able to say: "Oh, but when I'm Hitler I'll do things differently."

No. You won't do things differently. You'll do things exactly how they were done. And that will be the experience.

So this isn't an exercise in moral vanity or obligatory compassion. You don't have to virtue signal how beautiful you are just because you love (or don't love) Hitler.

You are Hitler. To love him is an exercise in self-love, just as to hate him is an exercise in self-hate.

It's up to you.

I've only recently seen his artwork, but I consider him very talented. I have no distain for Hitler as a person. Consciousness is consciousness no matter what perceived form it takes.