Julian gabriel

Could you enjoy a Hitler painting?

110 posts in this topic

It´not that difficult to love Hitler in 2021. Try to love him in the 30-40th. Being a jew.

Though he is just a dreamer, a psychopatic dreamer. Sometimes I wanted also all bad people be dead, all good people be left.

WHat I am wondering, how he could find millions of followers implementing his dreams into realitiy, doing the job? Murdering all that "bad people", seeing them not as un ugly picture in a newspaper but as real people, seeing their suffering and the absurditiy of the dream? 

Edited by Hulia

the same goes do you listen to the Michael Jackson music, same analogy.....

6 hours ago, modmyth said:

By whose standards, exactly?

geacotsosfz51.jpg

People (art nazis?) complain about the perspectives being wrong and things being crooked.

Personally I dont see a problem with it. His art is really nice.

2 hours ago, blackchair said:

the same goes do you listen to the Michael Jackson music, same analogy.....

I have never liked Michael Jackson, so I don´t have to ask me this question. Maybe I am wrong, but I think, onlly a sensitive compassionate person with a smart heart is capable of real masterpieces. Everything underneath of masterpieces are "nice to have", but I could do without them.

I can't wait for the look on your guys' face you realize you are Hitler :D

That is worth more to me than all the money in the world.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I cannot imagine Hitler sitting down to paint. I have this image of him in my head as being an evil tyrant all the time. He is a good painter though, that takes a lot of practice. 

"You Create Magic" 

I know some people who are worse than Hitler.

In Tate we trust

Hitler was a German hero in his time. People who hate Hitler just aren't able to the get into the context of that time from Germany's point of view.

Yes, I love Hitler like every being, connected through consciousness.

@Leo Gura I'm Hitler indeed, I created him, I gave meaning to him, I created the holocaust.

Note: I do think systems like Nazisms can be considered a dangerous trap, I equally love all Jews too and I do think Nazism can induce a lot of suffering into beings, but so does capitalism, feudalism, communism, or any political system based within “the first tier of spiral dynamics”. My sense of personhood doesn't vibe with the holocaust, but it is not “wrong” not to do so. Disapproval of this is a judgement of the ego as well. This is not wrong either and you could loop my words to infinity from here. Ultimately, Nazism is also based on disapproval/judgement, disapproval of Nazism is as well and we can learn from this.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

I'm nobody to say this, but perhaps it's better to close this thread just to avoid controversy. It's not wrong what we do here, nor is it right and I think most of us got the point on this topic by now, but if we continue it might be us “jacking off” to our open-mindedness, which might also feed our ego, especially due to the perceived controversy around this topic. I notice it feeds mine or at least gives me a excited, tense, sweaty vibe. Not that this is wrong, nor it is right, but perhaps better to keep it short.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

Often overlooked causes of spiritual regression are exposure to free glutamate and EMF's. For me personally the REID program has helped me a lot, but everyone walks their own path and what has a profound impact for one person might be negligible for another.

Do not turn this into a Hitler praise thread.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura The line between love and praise can be thin indeed. It can truly scare the ego.
However, even though conditioned disapproval/hate feels comfortable it consumes us.
The perceived controversy of this topic can cause a lot of cognitive dissonance whatever one does.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

There's a Hitler in all of us, and if you meditate you KNOW this.

Edited by Megan Alecia
It's just that evil is much more easier to enact. Good requires courage and willpower and purpose and all the rest of it.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

15 minutes ago, Megan Alecia said:

There's a Hitler in all of us, and if you meditate you KNOW this.

One could call this Trump, Putin, Satan, Sjejtan, Babylon, etc. as well. Or our integration of “stage red” ego. Whatever one calls it.

I got angry yesterday, it gives me the same kind of vibe.

It's not wrong, but it can often be a dangerous trap once a society or “individual” has evolved past “stage red”.

I think I have integrated stage red a bit too much to my own liking, having dwelled there for most of my life.

Edited by Hap E-Boi

A good painting is a good painting. Of course it could be enjoyed by anyone. You could be marvelled by the talent of it, before you became aware it was Hitlers, then once you find out it’s hitlers you completely reverse how you feel about it. Which shows it’s just completely illusory your feeling toward the painting itself. Just projections placed over what is actually there. There’s a great documentary on Netflix called ‘Hitlers circle of evil’ 10 hour long episodes. Well worth a watch. Hitler was one bad bastard of course, but he was manipulated himself by others around him I’d go as far as saying that maybe some of those around him were even worse than him himself. Just Hitler was at the forefront and takes the wrap for everything aimed towards world war 2. Understandable.  Don’t get me wrong, an evil evil man but there was worse who fed him all sorts for their own selfish reasons. This was not a praise of Hitler btw just incase anyone may misinterpret 

Shiiiiit I want to post troll comments in here SO bad

On 8.5.2021 at 2:17 PM, modmyth said:

I'm sure if he wanted to be an architect instead, maybe we wouldn't even be having these discussions about him, heh.

That's interesting. Some time ago I watched some YouTube video about his future plans after winning the war and apparently he wanted to build a giant new city with some really exaggerated architecture. Even though corrupted by his ideologies, I feel like he could have been a great architect or at least the passion for it was slumbering inside of him.

I could i say i love the Fuhrer! In 1940 the Soviets wanted to annex an even bigger part of Romania than they already did until then,but because the territories they wanted to annex belonged pre WW1 to the Habsburg Empire he refused to let the Soviets take it. So because of Hitler my grandparents weren't deported to Siberia and starved there to death,as happened to the Romanians that lived in the territories that were agreed by Germany and the Soviets in the Molotov Ribentrop pact. I could say that i own my existence to Hitler.

Edited by Dany Balan

I have a fun story regarding Hitler.

I actually have in my house some stuff that belonged to him.

So my grand grandfather was a member of the force that broke into the Hitler's bunker at the end of the war. He decided to take as souvenirs: 

An empty letters sheet with the Nazzi logo on it, from Hitler's desk,

a piece of Hitler's broken bathtub,

and a plate of his from the kitchen with the writing: "The Fuhrer" on it.

Those items have passed in heritage through my family.

Just thought it's an interesting story to share.

My parents had thought about selling this but didn't do so due to ethical concerns (we're jews from Israel)

But it might be worth a couple grants who knows

Spending energy on "loving" or enjoying Hitler is misaligned for 99% of us. Make sure you love your parents, that annoying guy at the office, your ex, the rival city's sports team, before you spend energy trying to appreciate a monster who sent 6 million jews to the industrial death facilities.

If you claim you can love Hitler, but can still get in a fight with your own brother, that's a clue that something might be wrong.

His paintings are way better than anything I could do, but if they were in a gallery or museum, without his name attached, they'd be unremarkable and quickly forgotten.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.