Julian gabriel

Could you enjoy a Hitler painting?

110 posts in this topic

i don’t think his paintings are extraordinary. so why would it make such a difference not even once looking at them? maybe except for some of the motive choices, looks a bit like pictures from romanticism, (oh it’s a booklyn painting) bit outdated for his time. art is art does not count for his acceptance of all art as equal. i wouldn’t say what he did to the canvas was bad, i wouldn’t make the canvas a victim - what i don’t count as art is his more dimensional “work” because it’s a psychopathic horror storry not written in books but into people.

hitler doesn’t count as human. he was like the incarnation of the antichrist. which is why there is still a cult around him - but in reality he was not much special.

Edited by mememe

21 minutes ago, mememe said:

hitler doesn’t count as human. he was like the incarnation of the antichrist. which is why there is still a cult around him - but in reality he was not much special.

nope he is very much human. that way of thinking is what made it easy for him to let all those people get killed.

you are hitler too

7 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

nope he is very much human. that way of thinking is what made it easy for him to let all those people get killed.

you are hitler too

no sorry, i don’t take on this identification, if you want to, be free to live out your perversions. its overidentification which made people follow him.

he was not loved as the antichrist not at all (this is a more modern hype around him) - they thought he was doing good.

Edited by mememe

9 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@PurpleTree dude my pc just turned slightly psychedelic :oo:D:D:D

fun times

could have just been sleep deprivation or whatevs

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

But why do you like him? Can you provide a detailed explanation? 

@Preety_India

Try thinking of him less like an individual human being, and instead try thinking of him as a necessary puzzle piece in the play of humanity.

He was necessary in order for humanity to progress to this point. 

Then you can see him like a small petal of a flower, which was necessary to balance the flower so that the other bigger petals could grow, but just didn't have room to grow itself.

(the flower being humanity, the petals being people)

I don't have any hate for Hitler for what he has done. That doesn't mean I like those things in general. @Julian gabriel you said it pretty well actually.

But whatever my feelings towards him or his actions, it has nothing to do with his paintings. So, yes.

Whoa those Hitler paintings are actually pretty good!

Though my personal favorite work of his is where he painted the inside walls of a bunker with his brains.

hrhrhtewgfegege

This thread...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.