LearningPodo

How to stay clear-headed

5 posts in this topic

How do I stay clear-headed all the time and be able to focus on my intuition when there are so many crazy things thrown at us everyday and changes in life? For example, how am I supposed to stay focused on my goals and the big picture if, say, I moved to a new town where I know no one and it takes a toll on my mental health and confidence? How do I "see clearly" when I'm stuck in my house most of the day?

All the time? Not. You can't be clear-headed all the time.

Diet, exercise, sleep, meditation, supplements. Maybe microdosing. Also, stay away from negativity.

Meditation and reading.

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia

Fear will always impact your sight. It is on you to contemplate why. 

For me, tough environment was a practise. This is how I wanted to see it. How determined I am to maintain one eye on the Vision that inspires me(good test if my vision is strong enough), while having one eye on survival shit life throws at me. 

Meditation and contemplation saved me... so it could kill me afterwards hehe

You are consumed by the craziness becouse you lack awarness. This is a good exercise to help you bring awareness on your body, or what ever you want. 

You can also train yourself to take deep breaths (any practise) for 5 min 5 times a day. Do this 30 days or more, and  let me know the results! 

You got this shit! ?

Edited by EddieEddie1995

By having a vision board or a plan.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.