Space

Leo On Charlie and Ben Podcast

185 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Then it wasn't ever really compassion, but a label you stuck over compassion to avoid actually feeling it. 

You are Infinite Love. There's no need for compassion once you realize what you are and there is no one but yourself to be compassionate towards. So you just fall in love with yourself. Which is just to say you ARE Love.

You feel Love so deeply it kills you. Death by Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo, will you do an update on where you are on your journey? Like in your day to day experience? How much more awake are you compared to say 3 years ago? 

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not a dancing monkey. It's like you want me to put on a show for you with fireworks shooting out my ass to make things extra enlightening.

Hahahaha yes that’d be nice sir 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

3 minutes ago, Ben_P said:

Leo, will you do an update on where you are on your journey? Like in your day to day experience?

Yes, soon.

How much more awake are you compared to say 3 years ago? 

A lot, can't even compare them.

It's hard to even remember 3 years ago.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You are Infinite Love. There's no need for compassion once you realize what you are.

No need for food, companionship or breathing either, but it still feels pretty damn good to carry on with. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

No need for food, companionship or breathing either, but it still feels pretty damn good to carry on with. 

No one is stopping you. Hug a tree if it makes you feel better.

It's your playground. You can be as sweet as you want to whoever you imagine.

Oh boy I can't wait for the book:D it's your life's work and you're still relatively young. Infinite potential for exploration....

You're probably going to write more than one book, I assume? In your later years maybe? 

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No one is stopping you. Hug a tree if it makes you feel better.

It's your playground. You can be as sweet as you want to whoever you imagine.

Actually, this place is your playground, it's pretty obvious.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, Tim R said:

You're probably going to write more than one book, I assume?

It's hard to say. I certainly have many book ideas handy. But my only focus is to write complete book about everything. Anything else is peanuts and not something I think about much.

I also wanted to write many books. I'm currently in that process.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, Ben_P said:

I always hoped I’d see Leo on joe rogan, but after watching the recent podcast I can’t see it doing much good. I’d love to see him talk to Sam Harris though, imagine if Leo opened his mind, surely some of his fans would follow suit? I mean a material atheist who actually realised he’s believing in a false ideology, that could be a key turning point in history. 

Yeah give Sam a 5 meo oppurtunity. Get him into that and become friends. Sam had a psyschedelic experience if I am right and that got him into spirituality. He should do the god molecule!

Sam Harris would be the most difficult person to talk to by far. That rationalism, scientism, and atheism would be denser than a lead brick. He would be stubborn like a mule and his mind is so crafty and smart that he would have a perfect excuse for every point made. Deconstructing his mind would be impossible.

A sharp rationality in the hands of the ego-mind is the most dangerous thing. It will try to out-lawyer you in ways you cannot imagine. I am not a magician in such matters. I expect people to want to open their minds, not to have to twist their nipple into it.

The thing with Sam Harris is, if you can't out-logic him on his terms, you automatically lose. Because that's the whole game him and his entire audience is playing. If it isn't perfectly logical they will declare victory. My mind does not even work in such stupidly logical ways.

For me to be logical is big step down in my intelligence.

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are Infinite Love. There's no need for compassion once you realize what you are and there is no one but yourself to be compassionate towards. So you just fall in love with yourself. Which is just to say you ARE Love.

You feel Love so deeply it kills you. Death by Love.

Who get’s killed? Other than, what you think you are.

2 minutes ago, Mannyb said:

Who get’s killed?

The one you think can die.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The one you think can die.

In that case, it’s more like the disappearance of a thought. Like in deep sleep, there’s no thought, no one dies.

The one you think can die can’t really die then, since it never was. If it was, God wouldn’t be.

Edited by Mannyb

10 minutes ago, Mannyb said:

In that case, it’s more like the disappearance of a thought.

The one you think can die can’t really die then, since it never was. If it was, God wouldn’t be.

Yeah but careful about that.

Right now it's probably not your experience, and the experience of jail while being asleep isn't that great.

Unless you like to get analized ofc.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Good luck with Sam Harris. That dude is good at subtle roasting.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yeah but careful about that.

Right now it's probably not your experience, and the experience of jail while being asleep isn't that great.

Unless you like to get analized ofc.

I’m experiencing bliss right now tbh ?? After the realization of who I am, the old habits of the separate self just progressively appear less and less. What does happen from “time to time”, is the release of trauma that was stored in the body, although I know I am not the body.