Space

Leo On Charlie and Ben Podcast

185 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's the catch-22 of this business.

On the one hand you guys want me out there talking to people on normie shows.

Then when those normies fail to understand anything or run amok, then you say: Look what you did, Leo!

Pick what you want: 1) Do you want normies to know about God, or 2) Do you not?

If you want normies to know about God, then realize that they will fuck it up badly, as they have for the last 2000 years. Or if you don't, then stop telling me that I should go on Joe Rogan and such.

How do you imagine Joe Rogan fans will react to what I teach? They will think I'm insane and they will blame Rogan for having me on. That's how normies react to Truth. I can't fix that. There is no way to make Actualized.org a mainstream accepted teaching. That expectation deeply misunderstands the depth of the epistemic quagmire society is in.

God cannot be mainstreamed. Not unless you completely pervert it into falsehood.

Itt is inevitable that intellectualizing about the Divine will create significant resistance. When you take the Divine and turn it into idea, it becomes falsehood in the eyes of your brothers and sisters. This is actually a good thing, it is wisdom, because ideas could not possibly be truthful, they could not possibly be the Divine. It forces you and them to embody the Divine, and that is all you have to do. If you embody it, you will naturally pull your brothers and sisters towards the Divine, whether they know it or not. Your interactions will naturally have more grace and appeal.

To the ego, heaven seems like hell. If you show the ego what heaven truly looks like, he will be disgusted by it. Of course he will, because he is thriving in hell. You tell a person from the middle ages that future generations will accept homosexuality, will be abandon Christianity and live democratically, their reactions will be to do anything possible to avoid that from happening. That is the nature of the ego. It needs to recognize it's own current limitations to be able to grow beyond them. So the dynamic here is very tricky, because just by having openly talked about all the issues, you have already painted yourself in a corner of having to defend everything you have said. You cannot guide the ignorant towards their own death, because you have told them that they will die!

As you know yourself, you cannot market consciousness to the masses. You cannot use an unconscious process and expect it to increase consciousness. And thinking is unconscious. You are trying to make them think themselves into more consciousness. All of these people have problems precisely because they value thinking so much. What they need to do is engage the parts of their minds that are non-thinking, that are unifying, holistic. And of course they won't do that if not even you do that! Falling into thinking will cause suffering and disharmony, as it is causing for you.

If you do not overthink it, you embrace it as a part of the process of unification and you naturally come to do that which is appropriate. That is wisdom. There won't be any need for justifications, for judgment, for any of these excuses and explanations.

People are not reacting against you in here just because the normies reacted a certain way, but because you quite obviously display some lack of wisdom, lack of embodiment. In my view this is what will render you teachings most inattractive to future generations, because they will see clearly your attachments and how your ego was struggling to go beyond them, in 1080p.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

3 hours ago, Adamq8 said:

How many pages do you estimate will be the end result? Like 1000 pages?

1000+

1 hour ago, Phyllis Wagner said:

Isn't it more like a skill, to present these ideas in a simple & charismatic fashion. Look at sadhguru, Spira or Eckhart tolle, they know exactly how to phrase these things clearly.

Sadhguru, Spira, and Tolle don't say anything of substance. They just give vague allusions to things. I have no interest in such talk.

Sadhguru, Spira, and Tolle have not taken on the task of deconstructing science or materialism for example, or explaining that you are God. My work is very different from such gurus. My work is much more technical and intellectual. I talk about complex models and metaphysics and epistemology and philosophy and politics, etc. Sadhguru tells stupid stories about Shankara and Pilai.

Someone like Spira also has a very niche audience of hardcore nondualists who he preaches to. And to a general audience he says simple things like close your eyes and feel your awareness. I don't do that kind of stuff.

Tolle does not go to a scientist and try to tell him that his entire worldview is a lie.

Besides, these people are not even fully awake. They could not tell you what God is, and they never have.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is the first time I'm seeing Leo interacting with another human being. It was kind of weird. I thought he would be as much or more charismatic as in his solo videos. His chest hair saved his charisma a little bit though. :S 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Besides, these people are not even fully awake.

How do you know ?

They could not tell you what God is, and they never have.

Maybe they see this explanation as an obstacle ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

How do you know ?

Infinite Consciousness

Maybe they see this explanation as an obstacle ?

Or maybe they ain't fully conscious of God.

Spira talks about "other minds". What fucking others minds? This is a joke. All "other minds" are your mind.

You will never reach God-realization via Spira's pointings. It's weak sauce for unserious people.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Infinite Consciousness

Or maybe they ain't fully conscious of God.

Spira talks about "other minds". What fucking others minds? This is a joke. All "other minds" are your mind.

You will never reach God-realization via Spira's pointings. It's weak sauce.

Read his books, his videos don't really give the background you need. Sounds ironic, but seriously I'm not kidding. He also is very, very good at changing the teachings up to meet people where they are at and you see a lot of that in the videos. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My work is much more technical and intellectual.

How does your work relate to Jnana yoga? I was reading about it the other day and it kind of reminded me of your stuff.

beep boop

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This is the first time I'm seeing Leo interacting with another human being. It was kind of weird. I thought he would be as much or more charismatic as in his solo videos. His chest hair saved his charisma a little bit though. :S 

@StarStruck Haven’t you seen his interview with Martin Ball?

@Leo Gura Not gonna lie, your charisma seemed a lot more calibrated back then haha

I appreciate your courage though. I’d categorize this as a great learning experience. Keep at it. I believe it can be done in a graceful way. 

When your book comes out I’ll interview you and we’re going to kick some ass ;) 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If there aren’t other minds, why give a fuck about anyone else at all? You could do anything and it wouldn’t matter because everyone is imaginary therefore not suffering from your actions 

Edited by Joel3102

Just now, StarStruck said:

@Spiral Wizard "not gonna lie"... why would you be afraid to tell the truth?

Just jargon.

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Read his books,

I have, some.

12 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Not gonna lie, your charisma seemed a lot more calibrated back then haha

I'm not a dancing monkey. It's like you want me to put on a show for you with fireworks shooting out my ass to make things extra enlightening.

10 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

If there aren’t other minds, why give a fuck about anyone else at all? You could do anything and it wouldn’t matter because everyone is imaginary therefore not suffering from your actions 

Exactly. Others are just there for your entertainment, to draw you deeper into the illusion.

If you were conscious that there are no other minds you'd be bored as fuck, as there would be absolutely nothing to do.

So you play games.

God is game you play on yourself because otherwise you are stuck in Eternity.

4 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Not gonna lie, your charisma seemed a lot more calibrated back then haha

That is because Martin Ball "gets it". 

I don't really see what people are on about here. To me, Leo looked calm and collected after the first 15 minutes. This conversation couldn't have gone better in my mind, and Charlie seemed happy with all the answers. And one expects a response like that from people outside actualized, that's just how it is when a mind has been programmed for survival. 

@Leo Gura I'd love to see an Aubrey Marcus interview, I really think it would flow well.  

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I have, some.

"Have" like, sitting on your bookshelf? ;)  

The Nature of Consciousness is a masterpiece, world changing book. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Exactly. Others are just there for your entertainment, to draw you deeper into the illusion.

If you were conscious that there are no other minds you'd be bored as fuck, as there would be absolutely nothing to do. So you play games.

This seems to be a thing polar odds with traditional enlightenment teachings of compassion for the suffering of all beings 

@Leo Gura 

The interviewer touched on free will and mentioned your older episode on it. You said that your understanding has deepened since then. Would you mind elaborating? 

1 minute ago, Joel3102 said:

This seems to be a thing polar odds with traditional enlightenment teachings of compassion for the suffering of all beings 

Yeah, well, those people aren't fully awaken.

Compassion for other beings is what actually keeps you from the final awakening. There are no other beings, of course. It was just more illusion you created to act spiritual.

3 minutes ago, Godhead said:

@Leo Gura 

The interviewer touched on free will and mentioned your older episode on it. You said that your understanding has deepened since then. Would you mind elaborating? 

I elaborated it to Charlie. God is Love and all of its will goes towards creating Love. So even God does not really have free will, although it does but it was all given to Love. In the end you have no control over anything at all, you just surrender to Love.

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm not a dancing monkey. It's like you want me to put on a show for you with fireworks shooting out my ass to make things extra enlightening.

That is not charisma. That is being a clown. lol.

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, well, those people aren't fully awaken.

Compassion for other beings is what actually keeps you from the final awakening. There are no other beings, of course. It was just more illusion you created to act spiritual.

Then it wasn't ever really compassion, but a label you stuck over compassion to avoid actually feeling it.