SQAAD

Paranormal Experience While Tripping - WOW

8 posts in this topic

Today i had a Paranormal Experience while tripping on 30grams of magic truffles (3g dry).  What i experienced was a Presence of a Yellow Light......  ^_^

At first i was like ''WTF is going here, am i going insane??''. And i got worried and scared to be honest. Then i surrendered to it and it was Beautiful. Maybe the Most Profound Experience of my life.....Because it opened some new Possibilities for me..

I layed down in my bed,  and there was this Presence of this Light that was kinda Comforting and Soothing. It felt like an Angel was on my side and telling me ''Chill out, everything is Always Fine...''

There was no verbal communication with this Yellow Light.....

It was just vibrating and at certain points was becoming less dimmer or more yellowish.....This Light felt like something Beyond of this world, but also something that is always present with me...

During this period of this 'Paranormal' Yellow Light i also experienced some deep intuitions/guidance about the future. (The advice of what my next move should be regarding my career). To be honest this advice was not what i wanted to ''hear''.......   

Let me counter some objections here... Firstly the dosage was super low (also because of tolerance) and i wasn't hallucinating at all. It wasn't like i was seeing trippy visuals or any of that. Secondly i am pretty sure this Yellow Light wasn't anything else 'external'. (I was just sitting in my room).

Also i experienced this Light multiple times. Both with closed eyes and open eyes. It happened for quite some time and also multiple times which was the most astonishing thing..........

I really don't know what to make of all this.. I know deep inside that this a 'paranormal' experience and not a mere hallucination. Yet i am not sure...

Even when you experience paranormal activities, the fear of losing your mind kicks and you prefer to deny it or rationalize it away. 

I am always aware of how easy it is to delude yourself , and that's why this experience was so difficult for me at the beginning...

This experience opened some new possibilities for me and made me appreciate more the power of consciousness.

I searched on YouTube and found some other people with similar experiences.

Edited by SQAAD

I've had a similar experience, also on a very low dose of psychedelics. The way I interpret it is that it's not really a question of real vs. not-real, it's a subjective experience that is as substantial as something like love - so not really something you can grab onto and measure, but subjectively 100% real.

For me it was a feeling of joyous light pouring from/into my chest. I believe the light was yellow for me as well. It felt like a bit opening experience, very yoga or something. It was very unexpected, not the sort of thing I was seeking at all. Actually the kind of thing I had read about before (of course) and just assumed that it least didn't apply to me, and possibly just people's fanciful delusions - you know how people can go on about their chakras and such, and sometimes it just sounds like they're really trying?. Lol then it happened to me.. 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

2 hours ago, SQAAD said:

At first i was like ''WTF is going here, am i going insane??''. And i got worried and scared to be honest. Then i surrendered to it and it was Beautiful.

Classic xD

always go straight into to the light if you see it

I heard that some cultivators go into the dark for long periods of time to see these lights and then they use them for their spiritual growth. There's a whole science and technology behind it along with initiations. These lights can be used for many things if you know what you're doing. 

@Kalo

4 hours ago, Kalo said:

Nice experience.

I've had many encounters with Lights, vibrating and moving etc. One was so powerful with Love that I bowed down crying.

Actually, I see blue yellow and all kinds of lights right in front of my eyes daily 24/7 to this very moment.

I still don't know what the fuck they are. But they're Intelligent and always only Good, helping me understanding stuff and shit sometimes, many times actually.

It is Nice to hear that others have similar experiences. This is super interesting!!

@outlandish

2 hours ago, outlandish said:

I've had a similar experience, also on a very low dose of psychedelics. The way I interpret it is that it's not really a question of real vs. not-real, it's a subjective experience that is as substantial as something like love - so not really something you can grab onto and measure, but subjectively 100% real.

For me it was a feeling of joyous light pouring from/into my chest. I believe the light was yellow for me as well. It felt like a bit opening experience, very yoga or something. It was very unexpected, not the sort of thing I was seeking at all. Actually the kind of thing I had read about before (of course) and just assumed that it least didn't apply to me, and possibly just people's fanciful delusions - you know how people can go on about their chakras and such, and sometimes it just sounds like they're really trying?. Lol then it happened to me.. 

Nice to hear this!!

Yes it was also very unexpected for me also. It caught me by surprise... Now i really consider the Paranormal stuff Leo talked about in his 5-meo Outrageous Experiments video. What he said doesn't seem so crazy to me anymore.

@acidgoofy

2 hours ago, acidgoofy said:

Classic xD

always go straight into to the light if you see it

Yes!

Also I am no longer trying to grasp intellectually ,understand or figure out things i experience on different states of Consciousness. It's like trying to grab the air.

@Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

I heard that some cultivators go into the dark for long periods of time to see these lights and then they use them for their spiritual growth. There's a whole science and technology behind it along with initiations. These lights can be used for many things if you know what you're doing. 

I believe that the more you purify your ego, the better your chances of having this mystical experiences.

This time around i am not trying to gain an advantage over others. I really just want to understand God completely. Also i want to help others in some way or another like Leo and other people have helped me.

Edited by SQAAD