EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

does hell exist

There is no limit to what you can imagine if you wanted to.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 5/7/2021 at 2:53 AM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Godishere @Leo Gura @RendHeaven what the hell would I do without Leo and this forum? Lol! I have been a fool. It’s funny how praying helps so much though. 

my Indian guru said there’s a difference between a dead guru and a living guru and that Jesus was a man who attained full god consciousness. 

@Leo Gurawhat is the best method to realize Jesus is imaginary? I’m currently stabilizing from bipolar and antipsychotic meds and benzos and psychedelics are kinda out of the picture for a bit but nonetheless guide me towards the highest truth. I am done suffering with confusion about Christianity and consciousness and enlightenment. I seek answers now and am ready for whatever my shadow has to offer. Please respond :)

I tend to think that psychedelics are simply causing your brain to internally produce things that are not really there.

5 minutes ago, Jake Johnson said:

I tend to think that psychedelics are simply causing your brain to internally produce things that are not really there.

Hehe, how convenient that you think your own thinking is not produced in exactly the same way.

Your own brain is a thing internally produced by a thing which is not really there.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Hehe, how convenient that you think your own thinking is not produced in exactly the same way.

Your own brain is a thing internally produced by a thing which is not really there.

You are really saying that all is imaginary.

On 5/7/2021 at 2:53 AM, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Godishere @Leo Gura @RendHeaven what the hell would I do without Leo and this forum? Lol! I have been a fool. It’s funny how praying helps so much though. 

my Indian guru said there’s a difference between a dead guru and a living guru and that Jesus was a man who attained full god consciousness. 

@Leo Gurawhat is the best method to realize Jesus is imaginary? I’m currently stabilizing from bipolar and antipsychotic meds and benzos and psychedelics are kinda out of the picture for a bit but nonetheless guide me towards the highest truth. I am done suffering with confusion about Christianity and consciousness and enlightenment. I seek answers now and am ready for whatever my shadow has to offer. Please respond :)

4 minutes ago, Jake Johnson said:

You are really saying that all is imaginary.

Only absolutely ;)

What the fuck else would it be? Think about it. Anything you know of reality has always existed in your mind and nowhere else. Your brain, your birth, your parents, atoms, the Earth. It was always your own mind!

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Only absolutely ;)

What the fuck else would it be? Think about it. Anything you know of reality has always existed in your mind and nowhere else. Your brain, your birth, your parents, atoms, the Earth. It was always your own mind!

Good point. @Leo Gura so you’ve never seen a hell realm on psychedelics? After all those bad and good trips and you acknowledging hell in your episode of supernatural. 

please elaborate more!:) 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

3 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

so you’ve never seen a hell realm on psychedelics?

I have not because my mind is not interested in such garbage.

I've had a few hellish nightmares though. Infinite suffering. You don't want to go down that road of your mind.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not because my mind is not interested in such garbage.

I've had a few hellish nightmares though. Infinite suffering. You don't want to go down that road of your mind.

No one wants to go down that road, I am not sure its a choice one makes. Thankfully Jesus has already done the sacrifice to free us from that "road" as you put it, but I'm not sure you appreciate what has been done. 

Maybe there was a selfless soul who had to take all that infinite suffering onto itself to allow us to be free from it. Deserves utmost respect and appreciation and also deserves being equated with God, as this has to be something harder to do than anything else in existence and nonexistence. 

When infinite love meets infinite suffering 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

40 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Thankfully Jesus has already done the sacrifice to free us from that "road" as you put it, but I'm not sure you appreciate what has been done. 

Bahahahaha....

Jesus is a fucking hallucination.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand what awakening is or what Buddhism really teaches.

Impermanence does not contradict Absolute Consciousness. Everything impermanent is Eternal and Absolute.

Try to explain?

Not just "you have to experience it yourself"..

Edited by Blackhawk

9 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Try to explain?

Every moment is Absolute and Eternal but this Eternity is always in motion.

Eternal does not mean static or unchanging, it means outside of the illusion of time.

My hands are moving but they are not moving in time, time is just a projection on top of them that is being imagined.

When you realize the future and past are imaginary, the present moment is radically recontextualized as Absolute and undying.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Eternal does not mean static or unchanging, it means outside of the illusion of time.

My hands are moving but they are not moving in time, time is just a projection on top of them that is being imagined.

When you realize the future and past are imaginary, the present moment is radically recontextualized as Absolute and undying.

I see. Thanks.

Maybe that is the case, I'm open for that possibility.

Edited by Blackhawk

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

When Ramana Maharshi got cancer his followers tried to get doctors to come look at him to heal him. His response was something along the lines of: "Who cares? It's just a body."

When you are that awake you literally don't give a fuck about anything. No condition of life is better than any other.

An fully awakened person cannot die. He is conscious forever, regardless of what happens to his body. So losing the body makes no difference.

@Leo Gura How can he be conscious forever if God is eternaly playing the game of hide and seek?

Edited by Juliano Zn

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Okay then, show me. Solve it.

After you. Show Leo how it's done.

I'm seeking and I will show you if I find and I can.

@Leo Gura describe these hellish nightmares and what did you experience? I’m curious about these realms because my mental illness and PTSD is from these sort of realms and shadow work and what not. 

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

No one wants to go down that road, I am not sure its a choice one makes. Thankfully Jesus has already done the sacrifice to free us from that "road" as you put it, but I'm not sure you appreciate what has been done. 

Maybe there was a selfless soul who had to take all that infinite suffering onto itself to allow us to be free from it. Deserves utmost respect and appreciation and also deserves being equated with God, as this has to be something harder to do than anything else in existence and nonexistence. 

When infinite love meets infinite suffering 

@DodoAmen bro. I’ve had so many episodes of wanting to be Jesus and take all the suffering of the world and be the second coming and die on the cross for infinite selflessness lol. Can you relate?

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

You're clutching to your thought-stories about Jesus, as though those stories are more real than what Is.

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

There is only One Soul and YOU are it.

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@DodoAmen bro. I’ve had so many episodes of wanting to be Jesus and take all the suffering of the world and be the second coming and die on the cross for infinite selflessness lol. Can you relate?

When "you" - Mark, the character - "die," the whole world as it once was "dies" with you.

The entire web of structure that previously bound and defined humanity (and all the suffering you observed) melts away.

All that remains is Truth and Goodness.

In that sense, it is wholly YOUR responsibility to die for the sake of all mankind (just as the story-character Jesus archetypically died).

In that sense there is great wisdom and Truth in "wanting to be like Jesus."

Just don't make the mistake of thinking that "Jesus" is some otherworldly being separate from & unreachable by you.

(So long as you believe that, you are still roll-playing. You haven't really died until all of your stories die with you.)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

@RendHeaven that was profoundly written and down to earth enough for me to understand, thank you so much. That brings good context to my situation. 

What was your biggest awakening? Have you ever experienced a heaven like awakening or felt like Jesus or infinite love?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura From the relative perspective?

From the absolute perspective, only this moment right now exists and it is eternal. Past and future are imaginary. Other moments are imaginary.

In this moment right now, stuff is changing, there is motion. This motion as a whole, is unchanging and undying, because there is no future, no other moments, no other motion.

This argues for impermanence being not true. But if I interpreted your posts right, you say there is impermanence. Where is my mistake? how can there be impermanence when past and future are imaginary?

(btw, I'm saying that permanence isn't true either, because there is no future)

Edited by GreenWoods