EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

I cant really say it might be a variety of factors, the dedication and answer to the higher calling that was before me, or it might be none. 

I do remember an episode when I was lying on the ground crying and feeling unworthy of being saved by Christ's infinite sacrifice.

I also wrote a code that repeats words and put in the most true words I could find in my heart and ran it.. And it felt like the universe responded and I somehow ended up watching a video that said "Thank You" and beautiful images of heavenly riches.. 

I have no idea what factor caused it, but it felt like things were happening not by my control, i was being guided

@Dodo Awesome experience of christ infinite sacrifice!

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

11 hours ago, Dodo said:

@Leo Gura to me it seems if you have 130 awakenings,  the previous 129 didn't work?

They all worked.

That's like saying, if you had 130 orgasms, the first 129 didn't work.

How do you even count them, as if they are events to be counted.

In the same way you count orgasms or dreams.

One either is awake now or never.. Or am I just not understanding something as usual

There are many degrees of awakening and consciousness. Consciousness can expand or contract without any limitations. How do you think you got unwoke in the first place? If consciousness could not contract, you could not awaken because you'd already be woke and spirituality would not exist since you would be fully conscious that you're God at all times. You also could not be human. You can only be ignorant of things because your consciousness is contracted. Uncontracted consciousness is absolutely omniscient. If you are not aware of how you created every hair on your ass, your consciousness must be contracted. Since you create everything.

Do you honestly think that God does not know how it created the hairs on your ass? If no, you're underestimating God. If yes, then you've separated yourself from God.

If you are not omniscient you are not fully conscious. It's just that simple.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

Why have not you become madman after that experience, being in that experience made me think that after you experience that by that time you are going to be a madman 

"Becoming a madman" is just a fear you have that keeps you from realizing you're God.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

They all worked.

That's like saying, if you had 130 orgasms, the first 129 didn't work.

In the same way you count orgasms or dreams.

There are many degrees of awakening and consciousness. Consciousness can expand or contract without any limitations. How do you think you got unwoke in the first place? If consciousness could not contract, you could not awaken because you're already be woke and spirituality would not exist since you would be fully conscious that you're God at all times. You also could not be human. You can only be ignorant of things because your consciousness is contracted. Uncontracted consciousness is absolutely omniscient. If you are not aware of how you created every hair on your ass, your consciousness must be contracted. Since you create everything.

This is amazing, Leo. the last paragraph was gold

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

@Leo Gura you mentioned in the interview that some sages just stop caring about survival and then they die? What does that even mean? Do they commit suicide? Or starve themsleves to death? And why would they do that? And why you are not doing it, lol?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

7 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

@Leo Gura you mentioned in the interview that some sages just stop caring about survival and then they die? What does that even mean? Do they commit suicide? Or starve themsleves to death? And why would they do that? And why you are not doing it, lol?

When Ramana Maharshi got cancer his followers tried to get doctors to come look at him to heal him. His response was something along the lines of: "Who cares? It's just a body."

When you are that awake you literally don't give a fuck about anything. No condition of life is better than any other.

An fully awakened person cannot die. He is conscious forever, regardless of what happens to his body. So losing the body makes no difference.

@Leo Gura What is the difference between consciousness before and after completing the journey? Is it gaining self understanding?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Leo Gura if you are above Jesus and are fully god realized, how come you do not perform miracle healing for people?

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ramana Maharshi got cancer. His followers tried to get doctors to come look at him to heal him. His response was something along the lines of: "Who cares? It's just a body."

When you are that awake you literally don't give a fuck about anything. No condition of life is better than any other.

best response on this thread

@Leo Gura The "infinitely conscious" may be what you experienced but you weren't actually infinitely conscious in a reticulated manner because the first thing you would have done would be to make the state permanent or accessible at will. That's so basic I don't understand that years after doing these trips you still don't get it or bring some humility into the way you express yourself.

@Tetcher amen bro. If you are god, why not make all of planet earth and the entire universe conscious that it is god itself?

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura What is the difference between consciousness before and after completing the journey? Is it gaining self understanding?

Of course Infinite Self-Understanding.

I would say the biggest thing is that your consciousness becomes "Absolutized". By which I mean, everything you are conscious of is seen as existing absolutely and eternally. For example, right now as I type this and look at my hands, I know for a fact that my hands are Absolute. My hands exist for Eternity. My hands are God's hands. I exist Eternally and I will never die.

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura if you are above Jesus and are fully god realized, how come you do not perform miracle healing for people?

I don't claim to be above Jesus. I am Jesus and everything else in the Universe.

When you fully awaken you will realize that performing miracles is unnecessary because that assumes reality isn't already perfect. If you assume for a minute that reality as you see it is and has always been absolutely perfect, then the idea that you should interfere with the flow of reality in order to manipulate it with miracles can be seen as a delusion. It's ego who thinks that miracles ought to be performed because ego is unable to see that what is already the case is perfect. Ego actually believes it can improve reality, which is pure hogwash. You can't make reality any more perfect than God has. This is the core arrogance and delusion of the ego. The ego wants powers to manipulate reality to suit itself. But God-realization is the death of that ego. The ego does not end up with special powers. The ego is killed so deeply that it never even existed.

40 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

@Leo Gura The "infinitely conscious" may be what you experienced but you weren't actually infinitely conscious in a reticulated manner because the first thing you would have done would be to make the state permanent or accessible at will.

Well, actually you're very wrong about that.

If you actually became infinitely conscious you would realize that making the state permanent is an egoic desire and that you do not want the state to be permanent precisely because God-mode is so boring. You didn't become a human by accident. You decided to become a human because it was in the higher Good and because you are playing an Eternal game of hide and seek.

You think you want infinite power, but once you get it, you will realize that existence becomes totally meaningless and pointless. And thus you will decide to lower your state of consciousness -- to fall asleep -- so that you could struggle to awaken again.

You cannot awaken without falling asleep. And God cannot be all-powerful unless it is capable of putting itself to sleep. God definitely puts itself to sleep and this is not a fault or error within God. It is the very structure of what God is. God is an infinite dreamer. God is not just the highest state of consciousness, God is all lower states of consciousness too!

Your idea is to lock God down into the highest state of consciousness. But this is precisely a mistake which would limit Infinite Consciousness.

The bottom line is you do not understand what you're asking for because you are not infinitely consciousness. If you dislike the lower states, you misunderstand God. You are not understanding the depth of the Love because your ego is still biased and selfish. You only want the highest love, not the lowest. But Absolute LOVE must include the lowest.

That's so basic I don't understand that years after doing these trips you still don't get it or bring some humility into the way you express yourself.

It is you who don't get it.

Humility is irrelevant. What I told is you is true and accurate. If you don't want to accept it that's not my problem.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you actually became infinitely conscious you would realize that making the state permanent is an egoic desire and that you do not want the state to be permanent precisely because God-mode is so boring. You didn't become a human by accident. You decided to become a human because it was in the higher Good and because you are playing an Eternal game of hide and seek.

You think you want infinite power, but once you get it, you will realize that existence becomes totally meaningless and pointless. And thus you will decide to lower your state of consciousness -- to fall asleep -- so that you could struggle to awaken again.

You cannot awaken without falling asleep. And God cannot be all-powerful unless it is capable of putting itself to sleep. God definitely puts itself to sleep and this is not a fault or error within God. It is the very structure of what God is. God is an infinite dreamer. God is not just the highest state of consciousness, God is all lower states of consciousness too!

Your idea is to lock God down into the highest state of consciousness. But this is precisely a mistake which would limit Infinite Consciousness.

The bottom line is you do not understand what you're asking for because you are not infinitely consciousness. If you dislike the lower states, you misunderstand God. You are not understanding the depth of the Love because your ego is still biased and selfish. You only want the highest love, not the lowest. But Absolute LOVE must include the lowest.

It is you who don't get it.

Humility is irrelevant. What I told is you is true and accurate. If you don't want to accept it that's not my problem.

it's dishonest for you to say this because you want to maximize your impact, you want to elevate other people consciousness (or however you explain the goal of your work), you keep doing these trips so you're still seeking to download the wisdom of "infinite consciousness" back to your earthly life. Another way to say it would be that if you reached actual infinite consciousness your ego would have been solved.

In fact true actual infinite consciousness would solve the entire universe, for you, me and the trillions lives, either the infinite singularity would go into actual eternal and absolute stillness or all the egos would just enjoy the ride actually eternally.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I would say the biggest thing is that your consciousness becomes "Absolutized". By which I mean, everything you are conscious of is seen as existing absolutely and eternally. For example, right now as I type this and look at my hands, I know for a fact that my hands are Absolute. My hands exist for Eternity. My hands are God's hands.

I think all other spiritual teachers would disagree about that. (I disagree too.)

For example impermanence is a cornerstone of Buddhism.

Imagine someone having a deformed body because of cancer or something. Must suck to be stuck with the deformed body forever.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Dodo Thanks!!

42 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

@Blackhawk Impermanence hinges on the assumption that there was a past and that there will be a future.

It is true from the relative perspective though.

44 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

. Must suck to be stuck with the deformed body forever.

Luckily, no one is stuck. The sensation and belief that someone is stuck is floating in 'empty space', happening to no one.

this guy knows god just like we do on this forum but in another way. Very powerful and humble video that inspires me to seek for God even more. His testimony is awesome!

2 hours ago, Tetcher said:

it's dishonest for you to say this because you want to maximize your impact, you want to elevate other people consciousness (or however you explain the goal of your work), you keep doing these trips so you're still seeking to download the wisdom of "infinite consciousness" back to your earthly life. Another way to say it would be that if you reached actual infinite consciousness your ego would have been solved.

In fact true actual infinite consciousness would solve the entire universe, for you, me and the trillions lives, either the infinite singularity would go into actual eternal and absolute stillness or all the egos would just enjoy the ride actually eternally.

Okay then, show me. Solve it.

After you. Show Leo how it's done.

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

I think all other spiritual teachers would disagree about that. (I disagree too.)

Imagine someone having a deformed body because of cancer or something. Must suck to be stuck with the deformed body forever.

You don't understand what awakening is or what Buddhism really teaches.

Impermanence does not contradict Absolute Consciousness. Everything impermanent is Eternal and Absolute.

@Blackhawk I think Leo means that time is an illusion and the body exists forever since time is not real IE eternity, but ofcourse you wont be stuck forever in the same body it is more of a seeing through the illusion of time

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Leo Gura throughout my episodes of psychosis, schizo, bipolar, etc I have felt the presence of pure terror and fear and one time my mom and I were physically dying together from the attack of what felt like literal hell on earth in our house hold. like we were weak and pale and I was screaming in terror and sweating. 

if I let my mom die I knew I was going straight to hell on the other side. and times I've tried to take my life, I felt the presence of pure evil and the devil on the other side of this realm. I really want a solid answer because I cant explain the amount of tines it feels like demons have attacked me for no good reason.