EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1

Leo thought he understood infinity the first time he made a video about 5-MeO

then he claimed he reached a greater level of infinity the next video

he claimed that he reached a greater degree every trip he took

but the very fact that he reached a greater degree, shows you that he's not reached infinity

he's also publicly said that awakening is infinite

so how could he know he's reached the end? 

Edited by Regan

21 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@RendHeaven good point. Thank you for pointing that out Rend! This work is sooo tricky. I need to have more experiences of the absolute to understand or 5meo

I love your attitude. You've got what it takes to really surrender to God :)

Ironically it's the people who think they've got God/infinity all figured out who have too much pride to surrender to what Is.

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

I have experienced "Christian Heaven" on psychedelics, and its real. It's non-dual Love.

and it is not different than the infinite love that Leo is talking about.

I could be wrong, but I'd say most of the forum does not have a deep understanding of Christianity at all. 

being in Christ is just being in unity with God which is non-duality.

Plenty of verses in the Bible point to non-duality, consciousness, and Being God when ego is destroyed.

"Be still, and know that I am God" - Psalm 46:10  for example. 

@SgtPepper what did you experience in heaven? I agree people demonize Christianity as stage blue but its really more advanced than anyone knows. No mystic did what Jesus supposedly did, yet we believe stories about the buddha more than christ, why?

So glad you commented!

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

3 minutes ago, Regan said:

@Inliytened1

Leo thought he understood infinity the first time he made a video about 5-MeO

then he claimed he reached a greater level of infinity the next video

he claimed that he reached a greater degree every trip he took

but the very fact that he reached a greater degree, shows you that he's not reached infinity

he's also publicly said that awakening is infinite

so how could he know he's reached the end? 

Each moment of being-understanding was Total and Whole in-and-of Itself.

That does not preclude deeper being-understanding.

Embrace paradox. You will NOT grasp this with thoughts.

It's Love.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand.

All of that is imaginary.

I became Infinitely Conscious. Which means I become absolutely conscious of everything. That's what it means to be God.

If you are not conscious how you designed the whole universe, you aren't really awake.

What I am talking about is beyond anything your mind can fathom and beyond anything any spiritual teaching has told you.

My idea of what's going on is 100% Absolute. I am trying to guide you to that, most of you refuse to listen.

Is this demonstrable? Like raising the dead back to life, manifesting fish and bread via imagination or willpower, turning water into wine, or healing your SIBO via imagination or willpower? 

I hope it is demonstrable. I would be happy if you provide the answer via telepathy. 

1 minute ago, jimwell said:

Is this demonstrable? Like raising the dead back to life, manifesting fish and bread via imagination or willpower, turning water into wine, or healing your SIBO via imagination or willpower? 

I hope it is demonstrable. I would be happy if you provide the answer via telepathy. 

Don't wait for "Leo's imagination" to demonstrate xD

"Leo," along with "Leo's imagination" is YOUR imagination, after all.

It's up to you to unimagine Leo - or to reimagine the slew of other things you demand of him.

It's Love.

@Leo GuraI thought the ultimate state of consciousness was Mahasamadhi, as you described in the radical experiments with consciousness video. Meaning the ultimate stage would end your body and the universe forever.

How is it possible that you have had total omniscience without crossing the line into Infinite Love? 

@Thief King Mahasamadhi is state of dissolution of ego identity back to original infinite state. If leo claims that ultimate stage would end universe forever than what will happen to infinite beings who are living in different universes? That too dissolve or it is just merger of ego to Godhead?

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

The problem with your friends description of Jesus is that he talking about Jesus as if he is separate from you. Looking down at your, ready to send you to hell. 

Psychedelics are biblical and Christian too. Note the references of Manna, canibus, and weird experience of angels by Old Testament prophets. In addition, look up psychedelic gospels on google.

Jesus is you. Jesus is the bridge to your own self-realization, and if you go to Hell, you are sending yourself to Hell because you engaged in Lies and Separation, so now you face the wrath of Truth that is yourself.

I think Leo's disregard of the Bible is a little bit disingenuous. Yes, everyone will eventually have to overcome the limitation that beliefs have and experience being God. But I will read words in the Bible for inspiration and to expand my thinking around spirituality, just like I watch actualized.org videos. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Show me one God-realized Christian. I've yet to see one.

Meister Eckhart, St. John of the Cross, St. Francis of Assisi, Origen, 

author of the Cloud of Unknowing. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_mystics

Alive recently and right now: Richard Rohr, Thomas Keating, and St. Padre Pio.

Edited by SgtPepper

29 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

The problem with your friends description of Jesus is that he talking about Jesus as if he is separate from you. Looking down at your, ready to send you to hell. 

Psychedelics are biblical and Christian too. Note the references of Manna, canibus, and weird experience of angels by Old Testament prophets. In addition, look up psychedelic gospels on google.

Jesus is you. Jesus is the bridge to your own self-realization, and if you go to Hell, you are sending yourself to Hell because you engaged in Lies and Separation, so now you face the wrath of Truth that is yourself.

I think Leo's attack of the Bible is a little bit disingenuous. Yes, everyone will eventually have to overcome the limitation that beliefs have and experience being God. But I will read words in the Bible for inspiration and to expand my thinking around spirituality, just like I watch actualized.org videos. 

Meister Eckhart, St. John of the Cross, St. Francis of Assisi, Origen, 

author of the Cloud of Unknowing. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_mystics

I would like to add , pseudo-dionysis , and John scottish eurigina 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

All that melts away in a non-dual state because all of that is just imaginary content within the dream

But sensations, sounds, vision.. doesn't melt away in a non-dual state and those are also imaginary content within the dream 

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@EntheogenTruthSeeker the thing is - God realization isn't found through religion.  I was raised a Jew.  It's not like I'm not Jewish anymore, I am but it's more of just part of my egoic identity..  God transcends all religions.  God is found within - yet religions tend to look outward for God.   Never once did I find God in temple - or in a church with one of my girlfriends who wasn't Jewish.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Enlightenment said:

Infinitely conscious but not conscious enough to know the next lottery numbers or where to invest

You don't know the lottery numbers because you wanted yourself not to know the numbers. If you wanted to know the numbers you would know them. It's that simple.

Sounds weird, but you can get directly conscious of that and when you do, all you can do is laugh. And then you laugh even more because you just realized that you wanted yourself to know that fact about the lottery numbers and burst into laughter for that, and so on... everything that happens makes sense, you see you designed it all.

You designed yourself to be right there where you are right now reading this comment.

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@SgtPepper what did you experience in heaven? 

Love, Peace, Unity, acceptance, and understanding with everything and every human being. It cannot really be put into words, but your experience will take on a dream like quality and all divisions will disappear. 

And you will cry and forgive, and align your mind with love/prayer. 

Edit: Also my understanding of Evil changed dramatically, the best explanation I have found is in the book the Prophet by Khalil Gibran 

https://poets.org/poem/good-and-evil

Edited by SgtPepper

32 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

But sensations, sounds, vision.. doesn't melt away in a non-dual state and those are also imaginary content within the dream 

God is still manifesting through form. But in these states there is no ego or thought which is finite.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, SgtPepper said:

Show me one God-realized Christian. I've yet to see one.

Tau Malachi. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Have 130 awakenings and then maybe you'll understand.

Wow, 130 awakenings! your style reminds me of Ben Shapiro ... just words and more words ...

You will never reach it through psychedelics ... NEVER.

Next year it will be 189 awakenings ... but nothing will change, you will remain the same. 

3 minutes ago, Fadl said:

You will never reach it through psychedelics ... NEVER.

Why not?