EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Girzo said:

I am not you. If I knew I am crazy I would be sceptical and seriously look for clues if my state is sober. Maybe it would not be possible and I would have acted immediately, whatever, I wouldn't get attached to my version of the story if people around were telling me a different version and I knew I am delusional.

Is it possible for me to get crazy in the future and end up in a similar situation? Yes it is, for sure. The skillfulness lies in ability to accept that when it happens and act accordingly. 

they were not telling me something else happened though. And they had no way of knowing that I pulled that guy, it all happened in less than  a minute and I was on the run from that guy who started hitting me.. Later on he was in the ward as one of the people who work there, and he said to one of the other staff at one point "be careful or I will arrest you". It appeared like the guy had some special privileges and was able to take anyone.

The other guy was a Muslim father figure type of person, in one of my visions he was the head of the family and everyone was fighting while he was trying to get them back at peace with each other. Why must brothers fight! I was talking to him 1 on 1 and he was talking to me how important are structured rules \  scripture and basically how important the mind is, while I was talking about how important the heart is and that we do not need instruction to know the good. That the heart cannot speak but is the most powerful creator. I was speaking from the heart and told him that he needs the heart just as much as I need the mind-  i was asking him whether he loves his wife, he was very interested by the things im saying even thought I dont know him nor his wife. We both needed each other in this situation, and as I said this, all the shouting and craziness outside stopped and everything became calm and silent.. I am not making these stuff up!

Then we were in "another reality" with him and I was cleaning some rooms with him... He was getting all excited while cleaning... I can remember it clear as day and it can't have happened since I was supposed to be in a psych ward not that place where we were cleaning. Why would someone who is at a psych ward be expected to clean rooms? We had all sorts of "adventures" (no nothing gay dont worry)... and there were all sorts of mysteries that I was confronted with but nobody was giving any explanation... 

No you do not think you're crazy, its normal perception, everything is normal, except that crazy, impossible things are happening. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo You are the only one who can make sense of what you experience and on how well you do it depends the quality of your life.

I have nothing else to say. :)

3 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura I don’t know who to believe. Like I haven’t met you before and know nothing about you as a human and it’s just so difficult to know who to trust with this sort of knowledge. This is my god like Christian friends response: 

You go from this kind of post to revering Leo as your savior.

Leo is a figment of your imagination, so as Jesus, so as what you think is God, so as anything else.
Don't suck Leo's dick, or Jesus's dick, or God's dick, that just puts your more astray from your magnificent and Godly dick !

You, and you alone are God, "everyone" else, even your so precious God is an idea you created in your own mind to create a story that makes sense (even your past realizations if you had one).

Throw all those dicks away and realize directly what your dick really is.

TL;DR: Just suck your own dick ;)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

If someone has crazy impossible things in their perception, that is what's there in consciousness. If it is in consciousness, it is real. However, it might not be real for someone living in "the real world," whatever that means. It is perspectival.

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I became Infinitely Conscious. Which means I become absolutely conscious of everything. That's what it means to be God.

Infinitely conscious but not conscious enough to know the next lottery numbers or where to invest

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Just now, Girzo said:

@Dodo You are the only one who can make sense of what you experience and on how well you do it depends the quality of your life.

I have nothing else to say. :)

I can tell you only that there was a higher level game going on there, nothing to do with me being crazy and in psych ward, it was mystical stuff,  I saw examples of many different situations thar needed balancing and that balance was not that easy to achieve... There were not only forces of darkness there dont get this wrong, I saw first hand how the Good operates quietly wherever there is Evil and we are never alone. The Good is like a woman who aids you slowly to becoming better, not forcing anything. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

13 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Infinitely conscious but not conscious enough to know the next lottery numbers or where to invest

All that melts away in a non-dual state because all of that is just imaginary content within the dream.  Omniscience is just infinite understanding of reality as a whole, outside of space and time. (Which is also content) It can't really be described.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

May find this story relevant. Also talks about seeing miracles in psych wards and things like that. https://johnhiggs.com/youths-early-killing-joke-era-acid-flipout/

Seems a lot like my experience, I was also edgy like the guy from this link as I was talking to the panel of doctors who came to see me as I didn't know who and what I can really trust. And I received a message from my guide to not be so edgy, to sit normally next time (I was sitting cross legged and uncaring) and just talk normal and I will get a better chance of getting released. I also want to add that at that time it was particularly hard to think, so it was helpful that there were words on the walls with things to say and ask, like Sims bubbles... They kept asking me why I keep looking around the room when talking to them, I was just reading the questions from the walls lol!

My experience also happened in London, I can't say I'm surprised. 

Edited by Dodo

@Leo Gura

i wanna tell you what i really think and you can either be open to it or not, but it's out of love, and if you are who you say you are you should be able to at least take hearing it

i've held back from saying this as I don't like to judge people i haven't met, but I think hearing this will be good for your growth if you're at least willing to listen, tho I doubt your ego will like hearing some of it, especially cos it's coming from someone like me

you're obviously world-class at what you do, and I don't mean that lightly, one could argue you're the best at what you do and it'd be a strong argument

but when you're as good and as experienced as someone like you, it's a double-edged sword.

you start to get treated as a God-like figure. when this happens over time, it becomes ingrained in your subconscious, so much that you're likely unaware of it, or at least only aware of a fraction of it, and when you're coming on a forum every day where everyone is treating you that way, or reading the same type of comments on youtube for 8 years which, in alignment with your view of yourself and your understanding of reality, have only got more frequent and richer as times went on, you begin to believe this yourself.

how could you not? you look at yourself and what you've achieved,  and compare it to others and what they have, and so you create that separation and see yourself as superior to others, which is especially true in this type of work more than any other because of the nature of it. this view of yourself forms your personality, and so 'your personality creates your personal reality', and it becomes who you are

if you don't think it's true, use your own advice and go meta on yourself. the other day you said something like: "I don't listen to humans, I only listen to god" (paraphrased)

with that in mind, look at your series on self-deception, and connect the dots to what's really going on

your knowledge of developmental psychology isn't gonna help either because it gives you a framework to justify your beliefs, but there's a difference between knowing about non-duality, and having a developed ego such that you're consciously living everyday life in line with say a 'turquoise stage' of that model. 

that's why a lot of people on here think they're way higher than they are, just cos they're aware of non-dual + deconstruction concepts

your experience of non-duality/self-transcendence is clearly outrageously better than most humans on the planet, but it's just a fraction better compared to the infinite understanding of infinite existence itself

i think ultimately your growth is gonna be halted by this until you realise it. i'm not gonna be intrusive like this again and will just go back to using the forum normally, so i hope you're at least open-minded to what i'm saying

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand.

All of that is imaginary.

I became Infinitely Conscious. Which means I become absolutely conscious of everything. That's what it means to be God.

If you are not conscious how you designed the whole universe, you aren't really awake.

What I am talking about is beyond anything your mind can fathom and beyond anything any spiritual teaching has told you.

My idea of what's going on is 100% Absolute. I am trying to guide you to that, most of you refuse to listen.

:) I've finally understood, Leo. Thank you.

It's Love.

9 minutes ago, Regan said:

but it's just a fraction better compared to the infinite understanding of infinite existence itself

Lol.

It's Love.

@Leo Gurawhen are you planning on doing in person seminars and psychedelic workshops? 

I am getting this feeling you’d be way more effective if you went out in the physical world to heal people with your consciousness and love for life. 

people need you. All these people I met on the psych ward were so lost and hopeless, but I had hope because I have this channel in my Arsenal. 

You even had a mystical experience telling you to do the tour and why didn’t you act on that immediately? Just curious not judging. 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

@RendHeaven the fact that you're not even open-minded to that shows that you're deluding yourself too

3 minutes ago, Regan said:

@RendHeaven the fact that you're not even open-minded to that shows that you're deluding yourself too

It's clear that you're deeply lost :x 

If you're really such a champion of open-mindedness and not-knowing, try maintaining an openness to the possibility that some people do have omniscience; be humble enough to not-know the state of others.

Right now you're using the ruse of "not-knowing" to try to "know." 

It's Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand.

If you are not conscious how you designed the whole universe, you aren't really awake.

What I am talking about is beyond anything your mind can fathom and beyond anything any spiritual teaching has told you.

My idea of what's going on is 100% Absolute. I am trying to guide you to that, most of you refuse to listen.

And then you un-became infinitely conscious, once the trip was over.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't understand.

I have similar realization. If you could, maybe tell me if you think I don't have this correctly; at least the part I can put into words, which is of course very little:

I, the (completely) detached ego (imagined subject so that there can be object) (God; reality), understand the universe (reality) into existence, timelessly. I do this by using infinite intelligence to imagine "sense" out of the unknowable, which is absolutely everything, which is not a thing in itself, and is thus empty of any real meaning whatsoever. And this results in an apparent system that is infinitely interdependent and literally could not be made better, as there's nothing else. And the actuality of all this is 100% selfless, with no separation. The reason I did this is no reason at all, because I have no self nature at all; there is only infinity, and this Heaven all appears to happen for nothing (total selflessness) -- judging and caring are 2 sides of the same coin, and illusory, between which is no one, and unconditional love, which is all there is. This understanding is almost dumb-obvious for me, but I haven't been doing this work as long as you (though I do it basically constantly), so maybe you can tell me what's beyond that (basics, anyway) if there is anything (understanding-wise).

Edited by The0Self

@Leo Gura How do you know when is the end ? You yourself said many times in the video that this rabbit hole goes infinitely deep. There is always more to it.

How do you compare yourself after 130 awakening to Buddha, Yogananda pramhansa, Ramana Maharshi , Allan watts, Adyashanti etc? 

4 minutes ago, machiavelli said:

@Leo Gura How do you know when is the end ? You yourself said many times in the video that this rabbit hole goes infinitely deep. There is always more to it.

How do you compare yourself after 130 awakening to Buddha, Yogananda pramhansa, Ramana Maharshi , Allan watts, Adyashanti etc? 

@Leo Gura to me it seems if you have 130 awakenings,  the previous 129 didn't work? How do you even count them, as if they are events to be counted. One either is awake now or never.. Or am I just not understanding something as usual

@RendHeaven it can't be known if it's infinity, that's the point

how could you know where the threshold is?

consider for a second that i might be right

for infinity to exist, it must require an infinite degree of self-awareness

if there was a threshold, and you could be self-aware of 100% of it as Leo is claiming, then by nature it can't be infinity

Edited by Regan