EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Girzo said:

@JosephKnecht No you don't have to hold false identity seriously to be skillful in navigating social situations.

@Dodo Yes, it was all true for you. That is what makes you crazy. You know the story of a snake that upon turining light on turned out to be a rope? That's your situation. Don't trust CONTENT of your perceptions too much, it might be seriously wrong and it is not what truth is. The absolute truth is that the perceptions is all there is, but that doesn't mean what they depict is ultimately true.

what would you do if you see a content such as your sister/mother/girl is about to be physically hurt by someone?

Yeah we dont believe in matter so are you going to do anything? Consciousness is still pristine, so lets whistle and allow the travesty all around us. That's what is wrong with the world. 

Content is very important. Both Heaven and Hell happen within consciousness. 

Getting raped and getting saved are two very different events that can happen within the same awareness. Awareness is irrelevant, it is a constant, nothing to talk about. When we talk about things like morality, justice and being a good person, we can't ignore the content. 

Rotten fruit and ripe fruit are both fruits, but you wouldn't want to eat both of them.

Rotten fruits are not ok, rotten behaviour is not ok the same way, even though consciousness will allow both to exist. That doesn't mean we should turn a blind eye.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

If everyone reads and follows what I've attached below to the best of their ability, we would have a utopian society.  

DSC_0259.JPG

You cannot turn Goodness into an algorithm. People cannot be good by following your rules.

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura do you ever feel manic or out of control in those states?

Almost never.

1 hour ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

I have and I always get locked up when I start preaching I am god or I am Jesus to anyone. Psych ward after psych ward. I want this hell to end.

Sounds like your mental stability is lacking. In which case dail back the psychedelics.

Psychedelics require very solid mental stability or they become dangerous.

1 hour ago, blackchair said:

130 awakenings over what time period?

3 to 4 years.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura once again, thank you so much for replying to me. I’ve been suicidal and so confused and this thread really healed me along with everyone else’s response. Your advice is so direct and truthful. 

How many years do you think it would take for me to achieve your level of understanding based on your assumptions of me? 

I am commited and willing to suffer even more. I have no desire for suffering to end but to reach the ultimate truth in my everyday life, for real. 

also my dad was really happy you told me to dial back the psychedelics lmao

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

2 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura once again, thank you so much for replying to me. I’ve been suicidal and so confused and this thread really healed me along with everyone else’s response. Your advice is so direct and truthful. 

How many years do you think it would take for me to achieve your level of understanding based on your assumptions of me? 

I am commited and willing to suffer even more. I have no desire for suffering to end but to reach the ultimate truth in my everyday life, for real. 

also my dad was really happy you told me to dial back the psychedelics lmao

first get healthy and stable, he just told you, read between lines. you are young. there's time.

23 minutes ago, Dodo said:

what would you do if you see a content such as your sister/mother/girl is about to be physically hurt by someone?

It's all about skillfulness in knowing when you can trust yourself. If reality time and time again tells you there was a rope when you were seeing snakes, you might conclude you are prone to delusion and act accordingly, be sceptical.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You cannot turn Goodness into an algorithm. People cannot be good by following your rules.

Yeah, I said it in a simplistic way, its not an algorithm, the page talks about love, it talks about how to treat each other - these things are not like rules, more like a description of what grace looks like and what personal qualities we should cultivate.  As I said earlier, the old testament is the book of law and rules, the new testament is about love and grace, not about following rules - but the first stage is also needed, to purify and put a saddle on the wild heart. Even if looked at as just suggestions "Do not take revenge" and "do not do evil", not to feel like you are the one who is here to serve justice, basically it says to let go and let god... These things are very good, especially if a massive amount of people see them... Even if it stops one evil act from happening it is worth it. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It took me over 130 awakenings to reach what I would call complete God-realization. Once you reach this point it's very easy to see who is not God-realized. 

@Leo Gura 

i posted this on another thread but it makes way more sense here

you have no idea what infinite existence, or 'complete God-realization' truly is

how could you possibly ever know when it's 'complete'

you've experienced a microscopic degree of self-awareness of infinite existence (and i mean micro-fucking-scopic), but you have no idea how deep infinite existence really goes, or even what it actually is

there's estimated to be 10,000 stars for every grain of sand on earth, or for a better analogy 100 billion - 200 billion galaxies, and you've just experienced the strongest psychedelic on 1 tiny planet out of all these galaxies, but think of all the psychedelics that could exist, or what other species that could have developed who may have a much better understanding due to the nature of their species, or the different conditions in which they could have developed over time

we have no idea how aware of the source they could have become, because there are an infinite number of conditions that we do not know that could have enabled them to have greater self-awareness of it

when you did those 13 5-MeO trips, you experienced a microscopic degree of self-awareness of infinite existence, and then when you did the 30 trips, you experienced a microscopic degree more self-awareness, but you still have no idea of how deeply self-aware of infinite existence you could become

the fact that there's a disparity at all is all the evidence you need to tell you that you don't know

your glimpses of self-transcendence don't mean you have any idea of what's really going on, and anyone on this forum who thinks they do really doesn't appreciate the infinity of infinity, and is deceiving themselves in thinking they do

Edited by Regan

12 minutes ago, Girzo said:

It's all about skillfulness in knowing when you can trust yourself. If reality time and time again tells you there was a rope when you were seeing snakes, you might conclude you are prone to delusion and act accordingly, be sceptical.

Again I ask you "what would you do if you see a content such as your sister/mother/girl is about to be physically hurt by someone?"

Can you even afford to be sceptical of what you're seeing? Its happening, in front of your eyes. You will sit and contemplate? You. have. to. act. now. No time to philosophise 

They scream and look at you as they're being punched:

"Why are you not helping me , son?" 

"Cause I did some meditation and I think you're a stick not a snake so imma just sit here and eat popcorn " 

Edited by Dodo

7 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

No idea. Took me a couple decades.

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Can you even afford to be sceptical of what you're seeing? Its happening, in front of your eyes. You will sit and contemplate? You. have. to. act. now. No time to philosophise 

I am not you. If I knew I am crazy I would be sceptical and seriously look for clues if my state is sober. Maybe it would not be possible and I would have acted immediately, whatever, I wouldn't get attached to my version of the story if people around were telling me a different version and I knew I am delusional.

Is it possible for me to get crazy in the future and end up in a similar situation? Yes it is, for sure. The skillfulness lies in ability to accept that when it happens and act accordingly. 

24 minutes ago, Regan said:

@Leo Gura 

i posted this on another thread but it makes way more sense here

you have no idea what infinite existence, or 'complete God-realization' truly is

how could you possibly ever know when it's 'complete'

you've experienced a microscopic degree of self-awareness of infinite existence (and i mean micro-fucking-scopic), but you have no idea how deep infinite existence really goes, or even what it actually is

there's estimated to be 10,000 stars for every grain of sand on earth, or for a better analogy 100 billion - 200 billion galaxies, and you've just experienced the strongest psychedelic on 1 tiny planet out of all these galaxies, but think of all the psychedelics that could exist, or what other species that could have developed who may have a much better understanding due to the nature of their species, or the different conditions in which they could have developed over time

we have no idea how aware of the source they could have become, because there are an infinite number of conditions that we do not know that could have enabled them to have greater self-awareness of it

when you did those 13 5-MeO trips, you experienced a microscopic degree of self-awareness of infinite existence, and then when you did the 30 trips, you experienced a microscopic degree more self-awareness, but you still have no idea of how deeply self-aware of infinite existence you could become

the fact that there's a disparity at all is all the evidence you need to tell you that you don't know

your glimpses of self-transcendence don't mean you have any idea of what's really going on, and anyone on this forum who thinks they do really doesn't appreciate the infinity of infinity, and is deceiving themselves in thinking they do

You don't understand.

All of that is imaginary.

I became Infinitely Conscious. Which means I become absolutely conscious of everything. That's what it means to be God.

If you are not conscious how you designed the whole universe, you aren't really awake.

What I am talking about is beyond anything your mind can fathom and beyond anything any spiritual teaching has told you.

My idea of what's going on is 100% Absolute. I am trying to guide you to that, most of you refuse to listen.

@Leo Gura I've become so conscious that this subjective form of running a forum is ineffective. You ban people for stupid reasons; edit my posts for no reason; etc. I'm just done with you. No matter how conscious you become, only you will have that knowing as others won't see what you see. Enjoy the curse!

@TEHUTI Godspeed, touchy one.

You've made 9 posts and already found something to quit over.

@Leo Gura 

Nah dude, you're deceiving yourself

you said you were infinitely conscious in your first video about 5-MeO, and then you said you were more conscious in the next, and you'd say the same again if you were to have a deeper awakening

how would you explain that disparity?

your claim is biased because it's based on your experiences, not the infinite experiences of infinite existence

you have no idea how deep the source of existence goes, you're not all-knowing

just because you're constructing your entire universe, doesn't mean you're constructing the universe in its infinite forms of infinite consciousness

the fact that you're transcending from yourself limits the extent to which you can transcend, which is why you always return

Edited by Regan

2 minutes ago, TEHUTI said:

this is my 3rd account

You want yourself to get delibaretely banned? xD 

This is an example of lack of skillfulness, of which I have been talking about earlier.

Edited by Girzo

@Regan ????@Leo Gura The life purpose course and booklist are amazing, I just don't like when my words are canceled by moderators.. this is my 3rd account. And no he isn't deceiving himself my friend.

9 minutes ago, Regan said:

how would you explain that disparity?

Have 130 awakenings and then maybe you'll understand.

@Girzo yeah it doesn't matter haha. If I wanted to stay I would keep silent. ?#kalilinux. Yes, I'll stop the zen devilry though and just leave. 

Edited by TEHUTI