EntheogenTruthSeeker

Has Leo Experienced the Christian Heaven on Psychedelics?

230 posts in this topic

@Shin very interesting post! This forum is a goldmine. I feel so grateful. Thank you Leo for all your hard work and creating this forum @Leo Gura

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

7 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

How do you know that you’ve experienced levels of consciousness that only a handful of people on this planet have ever experienced?

I became totally omniscient. I became completely conscious of how I create reality.

This is not anything the human mind can comprehend or reason about. And it is beyond anything possible to achieve with meditation, Buddhism, self-inquiry, or anything like that.

Even nonduality is not omniscience. It is way less.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura awesome, how did that awakening occur very specifically? Back to back 5meo and what dosage and method of administration HCL or smokable?

5 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura awesome, how did that awakening occur very specifically? Back to back 5meo and what dosage and method of administration HCL or smokable?

I've had many different kinds and degrees of awakening using different methods.

5-MeO-DMT certainly helps. But even that by itself is not enough. It took me over 130 awakenings to reach what I would call complete God-realization. Once you reach this point it's very easy to see who is not God-realized. Most spiritual teachers are not God-realized. This especially includes all the Buddhists, neo-Advaitans, every meditation teacher, and every New Ager. None of it is deep enough. Not even in the same ballpark.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Actually thinking back, the Christian heaven I was sold was one of the most terrifying aspects of Christianity. xD All kinds of "good Christians" and spacious white and gold rooms. A nice bowl of grapes. Some pearly gates. Nothing else. Ugh. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

12 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Actually thinking back, the Christian heaven I was sold was one of the most terrifying aspects of Christianity. xD All kinds of "good Christians" and spacious white and gold rooms. A nice bowl of grapes. Some pearly gates. Nothing else. Ugh. 

Sounds like the dudes who wrote the book had a very limited imagination ! 

Oh I'm sorry, it's God who wrote it.

I need to be careful or I'll go to hell right ?

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Do not use my words to debate idiots by proxy.

When you do that, I have no desire to communicate with you.

If everyone reads and follows what I've attached below to the best of their ability, we would have a utopian society. 

The old testiment is the way of law, it is the old way, and much needed to have enough disciplibe to reach the next stage.

The new testiment is the way of grace, of love. It is not about following a written law, it's about shaping a person to be the best version of themselves they can be- for the greater good of all.. 

Many mix up the old and new testiment and think its the same stuff, its the bible... It is not, the old testiment was not written for this era, but many didn't get the memo. There's one way to teach monkeys and another way to teach more evolved monkeys. 

I would not be calling Christians or any other religous person an idiot, they found something that works for them and you have no way of knowing whether its better than psychedelics or not for the greater good. 

DSC_0259.JPG

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Leo Gura do you ever feel manic or out of control in those states? I have and I always get locked up when I start preaching I am god or I am Jesus to anyone. Psych ward after psych ward. I want this hell to end. The world hates truth and no one understands even a glimpse of it it feels. I personally thought in your YouTube awakening videos you looked like me in a manic episode but without the delusion and higher consciousness

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've had many different kinds and degrees of awakening using different methods.

5-MeO-DMT certainly helps. But even that by itself is not enough. It took me over 130 awakenings to reach what I would call complete God-realization. Once you reach this point it's very easy to see who is not God-realized. Most spiritual teachers are not God-realized. This especially includes all the Buddhists, neo-Advaitans, every meditation teacher, and every New Ager. None of it is deep enough. Not even in the same ballpark.

130 awakenings over what time period?

All teachings, all teachers, it's all bullshit, including Leo. Although, without them life is even more bullshit.

1 minute ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura do you ever feel manic or out of control in those states? I have and I always get locked up when I start preaching I am god or I am Jesus to anyone. Psych ward after psych ward. I want this hell to end. The world hates truth and no one understands even a glimpse of it it feels. I personally thought in your YouTube awakening videos you looked like me in a manic episode but without the delusion and higher consciousness

Hey thats very interesting!  I was in a psych ward this year because I went on a fast, didnt sleep etc and had activated my light body and then I stopped one guy from what I thought was going to be the rape of one little girl. 

I got chased by one black guy after that, I was not supposed to interfere with human endeavours in that state, it felt more universal. But after doing what i thought was right in my heart, I got chased and later caught by "police" who placed handcuffs on me (that hurt like hell) and sent me to the psych ward after I started talking to them about dimensions etc.. 

In the psych ward I was in all sort of different places and magic was happening, things that are impossible..  Some characters there were talking t me as if I am Jesus and I had t do something but I didn't know what and how.. I never claimed to be Jesus and don't claim it now, but they still put me in psych ward for appearantly doing Jesus like thing.. 

This leads me to believe that these psych ward treatments could be the result of the dark forces trying to confuse and impede the light. 

I don't think you're crazy, because I am not crazy and I've had the same experience. 

Not religious here.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Leo Gura after praying in church just now it came to me that you should put your content on TikTok and go really hard on the platform. I’ve had mystical experiences regarding TikTok while manic. Just my thoughts❤️

8EFAD17D-82A7-4D5D-A82C-7BC02FB99F83.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Shin said:

I need to be careful or I'll go to hell right ?

?

I dunno, either way you're screwed though. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Also, by the way, when they were signing me out they said I probably had taken some drug, and that I was very high and that next time I shouldn't pretend to be Jesus. I did not pretend to be Jesus haha! I asked Jesus for my light body on a piece of paper and I still have it, and had direct experience of the Spirit of Love / maybe what in religious terms they call Holy spirit. I did not need food or sleep, I was literally running on Spirit and it felt amazing! I was running! on the street, full of energy..

Guys, if you can't stop preaching you are Jesus, though it is in a way true, even when it harms your survival and weirds out people, then YOU ARE mentally ill, and not held by some dark psych ward forces.

Healthy people can hold both the realization that they are God and not scary others around them so much they decide to put you in handcuffs.

What you are doing is not being integrous, but being crazy. Not your fault, just intricate play of karma, genetic and environmental factors. Realize that you being in the psych ward is also love, no matter how terrible it feels.

4 minutes ago, Girzo said:

Guys, if you can't stop preaching you are Jesus, though it is in a way true, even when it harms your survival and weirds out people, then YOU ARE mentally ill, and not held by some dark psych ward forces.

xDxDxD

1 minute ago, Girzo said:

Healthy people can hold both the realization that they are God and not scary others around them so much they decide to put you in handcuffs.

What you are doing is not being integrous, but being crazy. Not your fault, just intricate play of karma, genetic and environmental factors. Realize that you being in the psych ward is also love, no matter how terrible it feels.

Well the problem was not the psych ward, it was all the magic that was happening that was with Muslim feel to it. 

Anyway, you speak out of ignorance of what happened. Maybe I did not explain correctly: Let me do another take: I saw a girl and man go inside while I was running with Spirit and I had the strong intuition that he was going to rape her, so I pulled the man as I felt amazingly strong with the light body, I shouted at him about what he's doing... He started to run away... Then the black guy appeared out of nowhere and hit me, I started running... Then there was a group of 4 infront of me, 2 of them turned into cops infront of my eyes and started pointing guns at me and I had to stand down. 

TLDR: They locked me up for helping a little girl from being raped. That's CRAZY! Crazy behaviour, I agree.

The cuffs were not normal cuffs. I had light body activated, I was strong enough that 3 big muscly black men were needed to hold me back while I am like a stick figure. The cuffs were torture device, they were burning my wrists! I had big red circles around my hands after, they were bounding my light body with darkness.

8 minutes ago, Girzo said:

On the other hand, holding two different Realizations fractures your sense of identity. 

Eventually, it becomes unhealthy(not integrous) and you must choose One.

You choose the one that is the most "Real".

@EntheogenTruthSeeker

If Christianity, Jesus, Christ, etc, is comforting and good feeling for you in difficult times in your life, that’s great. If you’re interested in self realization, begin to ‘peel away’ the thoughts, the context, inspect beliefs, explore new and more profound experiences, and dial directly into the feeling itself, so to speak. Fall into it, bask in it, all thoughts coming and going, all discord purging, until there is love / silence / you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@JosephKnecht No you don't have to hold false identity seriously to be skillful in navigating social situations.

@Dodo Yes, it was all true for you. That is what makes you crazy. You know the story of a snake that upon turining light on turned out to be a rope? That's your situation. Don't trust CONTENT of your perceptions too much, it might be seriously wrong and it is not what truth is. The absolute truth is that the perceptions is all there is, but that doesn't mean what they depict is ultimately true.