Hardkill

Is it possible to never find ANY girls who perceive you to be their type?

99 posts in this topic

I know that some girls will reject a guy no matter how good his game is simply because he is not her type at all. That's one of the main reasons why no guy will ever ever be get every girl regardless of how sexy, charismatic, wealthy, successful, good-looking, how his status is, etc. 

What if a guy NEVER find any girls to who perceive him to be their type even if he approached millions of girls throughout his own life? Even if his game is totally on point? 

Edited by Hardkill

It's gonna be ok bro, have faith in the process.

It's Love.

@Hardkill You are thinking too much and I am sure as hell you are not talking enough action. Mental jerk-offs don't produce results. 

Edited by Harlen Kelly

The dynamic of rejection is irrelevant for a man that knows seduction. Gaming is also something completely irrelevant. It's about him, being authentic, integrated, emotionally embodied. A man who knows about the dance between the masculine and the feminine. A man who knows how to connect to his heart, alligned in his turn-on, his curiosity, his openness, his intention. That's a guy who gets women, no matter his looks, status, money. A guy who is a natural with women does not game or get rejected. He is all about being. 

The guy you are reffering to in the topic needs to transcend 'game'. He needs to understand the subtle energetic interplay between a man and a woman and come home to himself. He is not good at game. The thinking that he has good game while still not appealing to any women is fundamentally misunderstanding what seduction is about. A woman can have a type though, but she is more reffering to the man's capacity to feel and be that she asociates with a certain kind of man that she calls 'her type'. That women can be attracted to many other guys that she does not directly associate with her type initially. This is because women tend to make up an image of their type through experiences with guys who appealed energetically to them, but this appealing of these guys to the woman is not dependant on attributes like looks, status, money, more so the underlying embodiment and feeling of that guy. Therefore the attraction gets projected onto those attributes while they don't neccessarly have much to do with it. The woman can be then attracted to someone completely different in terms of secundary attributes like looks and status, but still has the same underlying embodiment and feeling.

Yeah, I feel I'm in similar boat. 30 and never been with one woman/girl my age. Just one 50 year that was pretty despicable to even engage in that falsity. I feel too unpristine for these girls. It's one of the most dire issues in my life, leading to me attempting suicide multiple times/drug use. I have no idea where to find these relatable girls. Having to chronically live next to a 23 year old that instantly rejected me. I don't know that I'll ever get one. And I'm approaching middle age. Not sure whether to eternally let it go/ever hanging out with anyone in person. I feel bittered by past treatment of attempts to get one, them being ridiculous in cruel misunderstanding and non-giving-the-slightest-care. If I find them attractive it's as if they'll never go for someone that isn't run-of-the-mill like me. So automatically disregarded, plus my damaged history in terms of self-infliction upon myself. Then even if there's some alternative/hippie girl I find, probably a line of men to prove myself to her/fight off basically. Cause only men drool/fawn over women, evident by online likes and comments. And women/girls are never going to fawn/drool over any men realistically, effectively. Just a sick traumatic situation, beyond words. Sure it's not like being kidnapped and burned/cut alive. But barring that, it's one of the most heartaching subjects that seems impossible to resolve or cross the great barrier. Like girls are all mirages. Heaven denied. And never a drop of sympathy from their side seeming while I undergo this. Because for them, men fawn. They don't have to strain and ache and be agonized to contend trying to get the opposite gender's attention In vain. People always offer offensive insensitive commentary to messages like this, underblowing the difficulty factor and mocking. As if only an old/overweight/unattractive woman has to be my reality, and already had that happen so I'm just going to call it off permanently if I fail by 40. If still trying at 40 might as well give it up eternally, just mocking my heart/life value then

Edited by The Heart Of Reality

You're taking things in a way where it appears as though it's a bit of a stretch. 

This could very well be your assumption with no real evidence to back it up. 

Is this a deflection?

I've noticed in most of your posts that you jump to conclusions rather quickly based off of just a pitiful of a sample study. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

You're taking things in a way where it appears as though it's a bit of a stretch. 

This could very well be your assumption with no real evidence to back it up. 

Is this a deflection?

I've noticed in most of your posts that you jump to conclusions rather quickly based off of just a pitiful of a sample study. 

Was that a response for me?

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Was that a response for me?

Yes. 

You'll need to drop a ton of limiting beliefs. 

After that dating would not be as cumbersome. 

I can't assure you great results. But to at least get there, you'll need to drop all biases cognitive dissonance to at least make it to the fringe of the dating market. 

With such biases, you've already dropped the ball and made it harder for yourself to come to a point of taking things smoothly forward 

Try not to have cognitive dissonance. It's the number 1 killer for men. They kill all relationships opportunities with that. 

Have a positive fresh attitude and handle rejection without getting personal. 

After you've dropped this baggage you'll find it easy to roll with the punches, not saying that dating is easy, but you're making it harder (for yourself ) than it already is. 

Just understand that it's a game. And being positive about a game is a fair start to get decent results. 

Drop those beliefs. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Yes. 

You'll need to drop a ton of limiting beliefs. 

After that dating would not be as cumbersome. 

I can't assure you great results. But to at least get there, you'll need to drop all biases cognitive dissonance to at least make it to the fringe of the dating market. 

With such biases, you've already dropped the ball and made it harder for yourself to come to a point of taking things smoothly forward 

Try not to have cognitive dissonance. It's the number 1 killer for men. They kill all relationships opportunities with that. 

Have a positive fresh attitude and handle rejection without getting personal. 

After you've dropped this baggage you'll find it easy to roll with the punches, not saying that dating is easy, but you're making it harder (for yourself ) than it already is. 

Just understand that it's a game. And being positive about a game is a fair start to get decent results. 

Drop those beliefs. 

Yeah, but how does one know that they will ever be a match with anyone?

I get that it's better to be positive, but at the same time one has to be realistic as well.

3 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but how does one know that they will ever be a match with anyone?

I get that it's better to be positive, but at the same time one has to be realistic as well.

How exactly do you plan on being realistic?

What's the practical layout of this plan?

34 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

How exactly do you plan on being realistic?

What's the practical layout of this plan?

I would try my best to approach at least 30-40 girls per week, if not 20 girls per day/night, every week as those such as Leo have suggested. However, what if after approaching 1000s of them in a row none of them find no chemistry with me even if I truly gave it my best shot and talked a really good game with each one of them?

@Hardkill The best relationship you can have is with yourself. Remember, your outer world is your inner reflection.

From reading your posts you come of as a needy person. Every girl I talk to I have some chemistry with, because I look for it, but do it very casually, just being myself. I talked to a girl and she was interessted in Greek Mythology. So I talked with her about that, and then we talked a little bit Spanish, even more chemistry and I didn't even try. Then she gave me a compliment in Spanish. I have this with lots of woman (and I typically don't approach, too introverted :)), but yeah I don't want anything from them.

Edited by Snuitje

There is no type,

There is passionate/grounded/alive men

and 

Boring/shaky/dead men

You can be the first type even if you're super introverted, that's not an excuse.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 07/05/2021 at 11:59 AM, Hardkill said:

I would try my best to approach at least 30-40 girls per week, if not 20 girls per day/night, every week as those such as Leo have suggested. However, what if after approaching 1000s of them in a row none of them find no chemistry with me even if I truly gave it my best shot and talked a really good game with each one of them?

I don't think this is practically possible. If I were approached by 30 men or less, I would find some compatibility with at least a few of them. Haha. If you approached 1000s, you will find many compatible matches. By your logic, nobody would have been in relationships. 

Don't think so negatively. You'll find great matches if you have a positive attitude.

Is it possible to never find ANY girls who perceive you to be their type?

Yes 100%

Develop charisma, thats 99% of the battle. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

6 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I don't think this is practically possible. If I were approached by 30 men or less, I would find some compatibility with at least a few of them. Haha. If you approached 1000s, you will find many compatible matches. By your logic, nobody would have been in relationships. 

Don't think so negatively. You'll find great matches if you have a positive attitude.

You have a good point. Even though dating is competitive to an extent, almost everyone around has been able to be in some kind of relationship with another.

You know, you seem to know a lot about dating, romance, and sex. Are you a dating expert? 

2 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

You know, you seem to know a lot about dating, romance, and sex. Are you a dating expert? 

Not a dating expert but my experience was my teacher.

On 5/6/2021 at 3:59 PM, Hardkill said:

What if a guy NEVER find any girls to who perceive him to be their type even if he approached millions of girls throughout his own life?

It is possible, if that guy himself believes in that limiting possibility.

On 5/6/2021 at 3:59 PM, Hardkill said:

Even if his game is totally on point? 

Everyone is perfect for someone. Nobody is perfect for everyone.

hrhrhtewgfegege

If you want something you find a way to get it.

There's guys uglier, poorer, less developed, less healthy physically/mentally, with a smaller sick than you getting some ass. 

The learning curve for approaching is steep, which is why most people settle for whatever they get in their social circle or dating apps. Or, nowadays, nothing. 

-----

If you really want to secure didily for yourself in the future though, make sure you're economically well off. Not that you're gonna attract a chick with monz, but because people in general are having less sex due to the economic factors. 

If you can escape wage slavery, and you aren't working a job that drains you, and you don't hate your life, you're far above most people.

Work in your game, yes, but logistics is what let's you actualize your game. I.e., you get more for your game