Onecirrus

Why do I need glasses if my eyes are imaginary?

7 posts in this topic

If there's no kind of biological conceptual framework actually behind the scenes that involves my eyes, why is my visual field blurry?

Any question asked "why" is cause and effect, the realm of mind, duality and time. It's incredibly useful obviously, it's only within the "vision" of liberation of psychological suffering that we discard this. For example, understanding myopia and the lens of the eye because you want to understand, are interested or want to heal someone is one thing. Suffering because you think you are flawed for having blurred vision without glasses, or being prejudice against someone else with a disability is another.  Spirituality addresses the second "wrong use" of mind, and in doing so the mind works much sharper when it is used appropriately. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

16 minutes ago, Onecirrus said:

If there's no kind of biological conceptual framework actually behind the scenes that involves my eyes, why is my visual field blurry?

Think of a dream or a video game.  Within the context of the game there is.  In a video game, for example, if you performed laser surgery on your eye,  you would find your cornea may not be optimally shaped.  Yet this was how the game was designed by the developer.  Or in a dream, it is what is being dreamed by the dreamer.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

That's easy: if what's happening is the experience that you are real, you will "have needs."

1. No such thing as need.

2. You have blurry vision because the light doesn't fall exactly in the middle of your retinas.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.