TrueGod

Are Dream interpretation a big deal or not

8 posts in this topic

Hey y'all I woke up today and remembered that in my dream I was caught by the police I think me and my friends  were drunk and intoxicated with weed and it was  past curfew in my country then they took us in their police car and took us to one of the police man's house and it was a really expensive house then we were  punished to do pushups and during that I was told to go upstairs and rest then I was looking down at my friends doing the pushups and was thinking to myself when will be able to go home and it felt real tho it's like I didn't want to lucid dream so to say do any of y'all know what this dream means and this is the third time of the enslaved feeling happening in my dreams so do you guys know what this dream means or what my subconscious is trying to tell me?

If you dream about the police, you feel guilty over something. It can also mean you are on the right path. The house stands for lots of options and possibilties in life. The push ups in the dream can mean you are learning new rules, your talents  or accomplishing your goals.

I feel like you looking down on your friends doing the push ups means a split can happen, not that you wont hang out anymore but more like intellectually, spiritually or emotionally.

Hope it helped.

Edited by Snuitje

2 hours ago, TrueGod said:

Hey y'all I woke up today and remembered that in my dream I was caught by the police I think me and my friends  were drunk and intoxicated with weed and it was  past curfew in my country then they took us in their police car and took us to one of the police man's house and it was a really expensive house then we were  punished to do pushups and during that I was told to go upstairs and rest then I was looking down at my friends doing the pushups and was thinking to myself when will be able to go home and it felt real tho it's like I didn't want to lucid dream so to say do any of y'all know what this dream means and this is the third time of the enslaved feeling happening in my dreams so do you guys know what this dream means or what my subconscious is trying to tell me?

Your fears and desires can be shown in dreams in many various scenarios.  I often wonder who is the producer of such dreams because they seem to often be very educational and we don't really know what follows (if we created it, we would know it before we dream it, kind of the same like thoughts) 

So I think your subconscious is just giving you different scenarios you don't like some times and I think this is used to teach you on different levels.. On one level it might want to teach you how to act in such situations.. Like in the past when people were hunter gatherers they wouldn't dream police, they would dream a tiger attacking them... Then they are alert and do what is needed to prevent it happen in reality.

The second thing such dreams teach you is that tho the character in the dream may seem in big trouble and you are totally identified as that character during the dream, when the dream ends you realise it only appeared that you are that character and wonder what was all the fuss about, if only you realised you weren't the character you would've had a great time, but it wasnt that easy or obvious to get that realisation! It was an illusion, but if someone points it out inside your dream you'd think they are mad! Cause here you are, caught by police and they are making you do pushups! Ofcourse its you haha! 

We can consider that the same is happening right now to our waking reality, just on a higher level. God's dream and we are God identified as the characters in the dream, while the dream lasts.. So nothing really that happens is so final and dramatic as it would be if you really were the character. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Snuitje thanx and I do feel guilty from time to time when I'm unconscious and not present minded but everyday I do what I can to make peace about the situation but it's like it keeps bothering every once in a blue moon and makes it hard for me to focus on the present thus living in fear so I just live day by day tryna not hope for the worst to happen in the waking life.

@Dodo so in other words it's like just a Test to see if I'm ready for the next phase in my life

52 minutes ago, TrueGod said:

@Snuitje thanx and I do feel guilty from time to time when I'm unconscious and not present minded but everyday I do what I can to make peace about the situation but it's like it keeps bothering every once in a blue moon and makes it hard for me to focus on the present thus living in fear so I just live day by day tryna not hope for the worst to happen in the waking life.

I recommend reading and applying the Sedona Method, that way you don't supress but feel it completely so you can let it go. Dreams are not 'tests' as far as I know. Don't be to hard on yourself whether you are conscious or unconscious :), just relax and enjoy the journey.

@Snuitje will take that into consideration and I still have to work on not being hard on myself kinda second nature?.

Well nothing is really a big deal but thoughts can sure make it feel so.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi