SageModeAustin

are hypotheticals a reality

14 posts in this topic

recently i fucked up and sent a dick pic to this girl i like with the caption "eat a dick" because she flaked on me four times in a row. i felt really awful to say the least and felt the karma of my actions come up and so i did the best i could do with making an honest amend, therefore she kinda forgave me, but it forsure dented the relationship/friendship between us. is there a hypothetical possibility that if i DIDNT do that then lets say for example we would be in love with each other right now? i remember david hawkins saying that hypotheticals all calibrate as false, non-reality, non-truthful. so basically david hawkins is claiming that everything is happening/unfolding exactly the way it should be. Therefore me making a "mistake" was inevitable. Thoughts? 

also, ocd sucks :(

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

@egoeimai okay so was it inevitable? 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Realizing you've showed your ass is good opportunity for growth. Observe and adjust; that is where attention is productive.

Mistakes are thought that you should have than something other than what you did so that the present could be something other than it is. 

Believing such thought causes contractions in the body which might be interpreted by thought as "feeling bad".

Edited by WelcometoReality

The inevitability isn’t the mistake, it’s the karma. Self referential thinking feels off because it is off. That you can think you is more of a belief, a hypothetical which isn’t actual. The discord felt ‘tells you’ this. ‘You’ can ‘push on’ and continue, and the discord will ‘get louder’, again, making alignment ‘with’ (as) the true nature ‘inevitable’. Wether that is ‘the best of both worlds’, or ‘during this lifetime’, or “otherwise” is what’s in question. To be, know, experience, the ‘best of both worlds’ inherently, inevitably, requires the actuality of the silence, or clarity, which is literally that which is appearing as the thoughts believed, aka monkey mind, thought attachment, or, self referential thinking (the belief ‘you’ can ‘think yourself’). Listen to the whisper, the body mind will thank you, so to speak.

Focus on what you want to create & experience. It feels Good to pop these bubbles of beliefs. Feel the relief in the shift of orientation from “thinking about yourself”, to what you want, and understand the emotions being experienced. If interested in a method or practice of shifting from the ‘stoppage’ or ‘stuckness’ of self referential thoughts, spend a few minutes day improv writing and expressing

Making a dreamboard is a great, easy, effortless way to be more focused on what you want, than what you believe you need. Only in the focusing through the lens of need did you end up sending the pic. As a separate self that is regrettable and painful, as it jeopardizes happiness. As happiness (silence, clarity, true nature) you created that experience, just like you are now, and will apparently continue to ‘do’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm isn't inevitably and karma one and the same then? So you're saying it was a form of self-punishment?

14 hours ago, SageModeAustin said:

i remember david hawkins saying that hypotheticals all calibrate as false, non-reality, non-truthful. so basically david hawkins is claiming that everything is happening/unfolding exactly the way it should be. Therefore me making a "mistake" was inevitable. Thoughts? 

also, ocd sucks :(

This is true - but don't take it as a license to go out and be a devil.   And yeah OCD sucks but can be transcended :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yea i feel like a devil for doing what i did. i guess i find comfort in knowing that i was going to make that "mistake" no matter what. because if the hypotheticals existed then i'd be beating myself up for god knows how long. 

1 minute ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Inliytened1 yea i feel like a devil for doing what i did. i guess i find comfort in knowing that i was going to make that "mistake" no matter what. because if the hypotheticals existed then i'd be beating myself up for god knows how long. 

Exactly.  It happened precisely as it was supposed to.  Guilt is also an illusion - albeit a powerful one - so there is no point in beating yourself up.  Just grow from it and move on.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 well if it happened precisely as it was supposed to based off inevitably and karma..then in a way i'm kinda screwed. I've done worse things. Is there a way to clear this karma faster like all at once right now?

23 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Nahm isn't inevitably and karma one and the same then?

Realizing there are no mistakes is inevitable. 

So you're saying it was a form of self-punishment?

No. But thought could make it so. 

Generally speaking, in regard to inevitability & karma, take notice that you do not know what you’ll do, or what will happen next. This very moment, you’ve no idea whatsoever. There are thoughts, predictions, etc, but no knowing. Also notice how you feel has significant influence. The karma could be said to be an action didn’t resonate with your conscience, and to alleviate the discord, you apologized, made amends. This can be a ‘lesson’ or insight into reaction (animal) and response (creator), and a tempo which allows humility, and liberation from the wheel of karma.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 minutes ago, SageModeAustin said:

@Inliytened1 well if it happened precisely as it was supposed to based off inevitably and karma..then in a way i'm kinda screwed. I've done worse things. Is there a way to clear this karma faster like all at once right now?

Honestly karma is all imaginary.  Your currently imagining that you have done worse things.  That only exists in your mind.  If you release that it's gone.

Things don't happen precisely as the do because of karma - they happen precisely as they do, because they happen precisely as they do.  Reality is it's own end.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.