Preety_India

Why are people attracted to jerks?

112 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Hulia said:

You told, rudeness is not an issue for you. That you ban only for spreading falsehoods and not for rude behavior. I still try to understand :) 

Well I really don't need this place. What exactly I am going to learn here? 

My good will. 

Well targeted and accurate rudeness can get them functional again. 

Probably big mommy insulted him but I do bet he feels and must feel that way by constantly being surrounded by this. 

Edited by Zeroguy

Genuine kindness is so rare in our world that most people automatically assume it's fake when they encounter it. Sad but true.

16 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well I really don't need this place. What exactly I am going to learn here? 

Just to chat, no? 

16 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Probably big mommy insulted him but I do bet he feels and must feel that way by constantly being surrounded by this. 

I found "big mommy" funny. :) Though I need him as big mommy sometimes. For example, he showed a glass with water and told that it is empty and full simulteneously, and I´ve got it! Isn´t it wonderful?

But I still don´t get his logic in dealing with people. I have no problem with Leo being rude. But I don´t understand why he cannot tolerate the rudeness of others? ...if it´s not an issue for him

I don´t understand what is going on on this forum. Why is everybody here so crazy about being polite to each other? 

Edited by Hulia

@CultivateLove Not really on pedastal. 

I know I am touching something some of  you guys don't ever want to be touched. It's scary for you I know. 

8 minutes ago, Hulia said:

I don´t understand what is going on on this forum. Why is everybody here so crazy about being polite to each other? 

Because in the long run; being a shameless dick leads to segregation. Destruction. War, even.

And correct me if I'm wrong; but all this 'work' is about becoming united and coexist in peace. Nonduality, Love 'n' shit.

Edited by ivankiss

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I know I am touching something some of  you guys don't ever want to be touched. It's scary for you I know. 

Which is?

And why do you think I'm scared of anything? Especially of you? If anything I'm holding back because I'm worried you might be having a psychotic episode and I don't want to make it worse.

Why are you always asking the same questions and expecting a different answer?

People are attracted to Jerks. Because it looks as if someone is strong and in control and succesfull. Those people play a role. The traditional masculine is honoured to much.

@Zeroguy The way you're behaving, strongly signals that you're not even capable of helping yourself, don't even get started with another person.

Be totally honest, do you even have your own life / mental health together? If so, I'd be interested in having a face-to-face talk with you on Zoom/Skype, it's much harder to bullshit when the other person can see your face and hear your voice.

I just hate seeing an incapable twerp preaching as if he's got all the answers to a person he knows nothing about, it reeks of arrogance and does the exact opposite of helping.

See ya around guys. Wish you all the best. Spin your wheel I don't care. 

@Preety_India stop with this. Wake up, smile on face. Love yourself, love everything and you will be fine. It will all come. What you yourself want to live for. Disregard everything else all people whole world just go do it. Please. 

Make list of all addictions you have solve then, improve your habits and take pen and paper and write down your dream life and place it somewhere where you will see that and not this forum or facebook, instagram or whatever. 

Allow this day to be start of your new life. Be re-born. Forget everything what once was. 

Let these guys be right and circle jerk around their whole life. 

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Let these guys be right and circle jerk around their whole life.

Lol.

Zoom/Skype call still available.

I'm genuinely curious if you can take what you dish out, and if you actually live up to even half of what you preach.

So far doesn't seem like it.

Edited by CultivateLove

Although he is being a pest about it he is right, there is quite a bit of spinning tires in the mud going on here on these forums.

I know I'm guilty of it for sure.............

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 minutes ago, CultivateLove said:

Lol.

Zoom/Skype call still available.

I'm genuinely curious if you can take what you dish out, and if you actually live up to even half of what you preach.

So far doesn't seem like it.

Think whatever you want it's your own right and honestly I don't care. 

7 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Think whatever you want it's your own right and honestly I don't care. 

Yet you care SOOOO much about Preety, lol.

Why, have a crush on her or something?

Or maybe you see something in her that you've disowned/rejected in yourself? 

I don't care if you don't care what I think, I'm still gonna call you out for being an insensitive, arrogant asshole.

Edited by CultivateLove

Because some of you guys don't really need this. 

What you really need is  someone to "grab your ear" and "one big giant kick in your ass". 

Metaphores. 

40 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Because in the long run; being a shameless dick leads to segregation. Destruction. War, even.

A polite person can be a shameless dick as well as a rude one. Zeroguy is not a shameless dick. He wishes good for Preety, this is what counts. 

42 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

And correct me if I'm wrong; but all this 'work' is about becoming united and coexist in peace.

You have done all the beautiful work on this forum, you feel so peacefull and spiritual and then you switch off your PC, go out , and some passer-by gives you insulting look or whatever and all your spirituality and beautifull work and peace is gone. Don´t you how superficial this "work" is?