Regan

How would society operate if 100% of its people were Enlightened/ Moving That Way

7 posts in this topic

Hypothetically speaking, obviously, how would society operate if 100% of its people were either enlightened or moving in that direction from education

What would happen to trades like plumbing?

Would there be enlightened people whose life purpose is plumbing, or would society have to distribute such roles evenly throughout such that those who don't want to be plumbers, would have to become plumbers some of the time, just to maintain a functioning society

Although there's no right answer as we can't possibly know, does anyone have any thoughts?

Many enlightened people see through the illusion of love between family members and having children.  One important question would be how many enlightened people would reproduce?  It is possible that some would be too focused on consciousness to the point that not enough people reproduce.  This could be bad for society if everybody were that enlightened.

Assuming there are enough people reproducing, I would expect the crime rate to be much lower.  Corruption in the government would not be tolerated at that point.  Businesses would be regulated enough to prevent white collar crimes.  I don't know if a totally enlightened society would keep money or go full blown communism.  Sadhguru is a communist.

If the society were stage turquoise, then it would recognize the importance of the entire spiral.  Space exploration could continue and new technology would still be developed.  This is necessary because one day the sun will engulf the earth.  We must terraform other planets to survive. 

An enlightened society across the galaxy would have varying survival strategies.  They may be interested in bringing love throughout the universe.  This means if humans discover other intelligent species, we may guide their evolution like friendly aliens.

I have an optimistic view of alien life.  If there are intelligent species that evolved for tens of thousands of years beyond humans, then their morality would be more developed as well their technology.  This is why aliens would be interested in preventing humans from blowing up the earth through nuclear war.

If an enlightened society existed already, I would guess it is the aliens preventing us from blowing up the earth.

Imagine a society where everyone knew they were One. Where everyone was Selfless, and was contribution to everyone else. Funny you brought up plumbing. I helped thro a midsize (400 attendees) Stage Green love festival a few years ago. It was a magical event. I was one of the producers. The well system on the property was not designed for so many people, so the toilets kept backing up. I spend most of the festival, not enjoying the fruits of my months of hard work, but a great deal of my time plunging shit and toilet paper out of the toilets. And I was happy to do so, as that was the best way for me to serve my community. When you are in a society of selflessness and contribution, it matters not what is best for you, but what is needed for the community. In that society, there would be many who would be overjoyed to do the plumbing needs of society, as that would be the best way they could serve their community. In this society every job would be taken care of freely, as that is what is needed to be done for the whole.  

Chop wood, carry water.

People have different skills and natural inclinations despite being enlightened.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Wow, imagine how spontaneous such a society would be. I don't think anyone would be limited to playing the role of the plumber. Plus technology would probably be used in very benevolent ways. All in all a society that flows in very magical ways. That said, even our current society flows in magical ways for those who have the eyes to see.

architecture would be totally mixed with nature

Bashar says that their et civilisation operates on pure 'synchronism',  by virtue of being telempathic and by all individuals truly knowing that everyone is a unique puzzle piece of the whole and when everyone is not only allowed but encouraged to be their authentic self the harmony of the society can only be reinforced. Imagine everyone sensing who you truly are and what your desires or needs are from a young age, encouraged to discover and develop your unique talents and abilities, everyone following their highest excitement all the time and experiencing the natural abundance and synchronicity as organising principle of daily life. Learning, teaching, enjoying, discovering, co-creating. He sometimes uses the terms: an ecstatic explosion of synchronicity.

I think we here on earth in our evolution as humanity currently do sometimes experience these states of being individually or perhaps with each other at moments, but as a coherent society where all individuals are self-empowered enough to contribute naturally by being their most authentic self and actualizing their dreams would truly be the next level. A type of reality experience that is way more fluid, malleable, creative, less linear, less solid etc.

I would love to see and be a part of our world transitioning towards that parallel/future possibility, it feels like why I am here, and for me personally Leo's and Bashar's teachings fit quite well in this vision, because they are about spirituality, enlightenment and self-empowerment, which are essential to truly thrive and embody our greater potential.