BipolarGrowth

Jesus’ Most Important Message (The radical Bible verse which is under the radar)

10 posts in this topic

Jesus’ Most Important Message (John 14:12) - Stage Turquoise Christianity

The video, especially in the beginning/first half, uses Christian terms and concepts as to still be of interest to those in that belief system. I’m not arguing for anything taught in Christianity; this is merely a lens which could allow the belief system to manifest in a closer form to what Jesus appears to have intended. This is a synthesis of stage turquoise spiritual concepts and the Christian framework. It’s not a claim that this is all Absolute Truth. There are certainly limits to operating in this framework as with any other framework or belief system. 

The Bible verse which is the central theme for the video is John 14:12 which reads, “Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.”

This is a useful verse for bridging the gap between modern forms of Christianity and awakening. Modern Christianity is typically a source of self hatred and degradation, whether it is subtle or gross, in the context sin is commonly discussed. Modern Christianity loves to tell people that they are nothing compared to Jesus and could never be. The man himself gave a message of divine empowerment the likes of which I have seen in no other religious or spiritual text. Jesus was so radical in this regard, but it gets overlooked. The message is quite clear. Believe in me and you can do anything I have done and greater things. This is quite a different tone than Yahweh had in the Bible. That was one of intense subjugation. Jesus seems to offer himself as a catalyst to be used for one to facilitate their own divine transformation. 

This is a summary of the video put in terms more popular on the forum:

-Being in incredibly high states of God Consciousness or Liberation seems to be a prerequisite to be a believer according to what Jesus is discussing. These are just the kindergarten lessons to be learned in the framework he is speaking of. Many have achieved those steps, but how many have been capable of the works? 

-No human being currently believes to the degree Jesus claims here. Could anyone alive today truly call themselves a believer? 

-Jesus was not seeing his human incarnation above the capability of yours. 

-Jesus going to Godhead may be part of why these greater works are possible for you. 

-Hinduism, for example, has produced many stories of people closer to the capabilities and levels of development Jesus is describing here compared to Christianity. It could be said that these people, if the stories are true, are more true believers in Jesus than a stage blue Christian. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

Bravest man ever!

Thank you for the vid ?

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Imagine having this in the Bible, but still adamantly thinking God is a bearded white (ofc) dude with a dress in the sky.

Jesus replied, “It is written in your own Scriptures that God said to certain leaders of the people, ‘I say, you are gods!’

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I love you bro ❤️

I love you pal <3

God is love

And God in them

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

I love you pal <3

? We need more comments like these on this forum. It’s always so much debate. If we aren’t sharing love, why are us “higher consciousness” people even here lol. 

1 minute ago, vedame said:

Lovely, thank you

Thanks Veda ❤️

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

29 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

? We need more comments like these on this forum. It’s always so much debate. If we aren’t sharing love, why are us “higher consciousness” people even here lol.

I have no clue, that's actually pretty weird lol

All this spiritual work and awakenings, and so many robots who only talk like they have zero feelings xD 

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

17 hours ago, Shin said:

I have no clue, that's actually pretty weird lol

All this spiritual work and awakenings, and so many robots who only talk like they have zero feelings xD 

*insert "who is talking" type question here*

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟