StarStruck

Pickup is spiritual

20 posts in this topic

It helped me to be more present and get awareness. You actually get to know yourself since pickup is an inward-out thing; inner game determines outer game and outer game determines results.

I had problems with getting out of my head. What is a better way to get out of your head by putting yourself in sometimes impossible situations. Some times it works out and sometimes it doesn't. It doesn't matter. What really matters if that life energy comes into your chakra system. I have started to feel different.

These energies really start to pull on you. Especially if you have a schizoid personality (not being connected to your feelings/body) day game is a really good way to bust some life energy into the body.

Unfortunately there is a lot of rejections too. In the last month I got rejected more than probably my whole life times 10! It definitely created some anti-fragility and I feel like I'm just in the beginning of the learning curve.

Having the power to approach any girl you want gives you a certain personal power. This power transcends into other areas of your life. I noticed this recently. I'm actually flabbergasted how I was more than a month ago and how I'm now.

I still have some issues like building emotional connection, having confidence/healthy arrogance, and flirting but I'm working on it. Some girls I talk to for 10-20 minutes and I think everything goes fine and when I ask a number she says no. Unfortunately there is a lot of disappointment too but I really enjoy it.

My personality has changed too. There is still playful, relaxed and fun attitude that I go into. I think it is higher presence and it just influences people without me opening my mouth. Until now I got 2 dates, and 4 phone numbers. That is a huge accomplishment for an introverted guy like me.

I hope this post helps guys who are on the fence. Take the jump. Pickup can bust open your blocked charkas.

In Tate we trust

Yea I kinda felt that too. Pick up requires a lot of personal development, hence increasing your consciousness. The more you get into non toxic pick up, the more you find yourself developing as a person, which eventually leads to becoming more spiritual in nature.  

Spiritual benefits are everywhere, even in seemingly mundane or arbitrary activities. You tend to get benefits whenever you put yourself out of your comfort zone, that's what makes you evolve or grow. I can bet even just deciding to clean your room will have a significant spiritual affect. People take such activities for granted.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:03 AM, StarStruck said:

Having the power to approach any girl you want gives you a certain personal power. This power transcends into other areas of your life. I noticed this recently. I'm actually flabbergasted how I was more than a month ago and how I'm now.

"How you do one thing is how you do everything" Is a quote that comes to mind. Now you have a mindset which allows you to approach people with ease, but that mindset can also be used in other areas of life, not just approaching.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:03 AM, StarStruck said:

That is a huge accomplishment for an introverted guy like me.

Yeah, tackling social stuff like this is a huge hurdle for introverts. Good on you. 

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I think this vedanta guru's answer to why men are so preoccupied with sex makes a lot of sense. He admits it is a biological pull, but more that that.   He  is not necessarily pro pick-up artist.  But his view of sex drive is helpful in giving men insight into themselves and what it is driving men to desperately seek sex.  To women the more desperate you appear the less attractive you make yourself to them.  That is why the PUA method is not terribly successful.  It's like trying a new diet to regulate weight every month and when you fail in the end you go on to try another.  Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting new results is defined as insanity.  For developing consciousness, according to this guru, PUA isn't even a thing:

Edited by Eternity

In the last I made such a paradigm shift regarding myself versus dating, that other paradigms in my life are shaking too. Because if I was wrong about my dating paradigm, my other paradigms might be faulty too.

In Tate we trust

Pick up for personal development, yes.

Pick up for spirituality, NAH

3 hours ago, neovox said:

Pick up for personal development, yes.

Pick up for spirituality, NAH

Hold my Travelbum:D

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

On 7/5/2021 at 4:40 PM, SamC said:

Hold my Travelbum:D

Connor Murphy 2.0 Haha

I mean Pick up is survival , bias, and  attachment. That people try to make it like it's a form of spirituality is kind of... What? Really?

I mean it looks really well to tell yourself you are doing it for God realization but the reality is you are doing to get laid and have fun in life. 

4 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Connor Murphy 2.0 Haha

I mean Pick up is survival , bias, and  attachment. That people try to make it like it's a form of spirituality is kind of... What? Really?

I mean it looks really well to tell yourself you are doing it for God realization but the reality is you are doing to get laid and have fun in life. 

The point is to do pickup without attachment.

In Tate we trust

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Connor Murphy 2.0 Haha

@Javfly33 Don't be to quick with your conclusions. Pick up is obviously to get laid and get good with girls, but man, this dude is onto something. He is talking about how to do pick up from a very holistic point of view.. than of course it is still survival, but why does that have to make it less spiritual.

There is no duality between spirituality and survival. It's ultimately the same thing in a weird way.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I agree with you but I belive it is more nuanced than that. I think it is possible to do pick up from a higher conciousness ground.

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

Honestly, you know what would be more spiritual? Actually connecting with someone instead of trying to get in their pants.

15 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

Honestly, you know what would be more spiritual? Actually connecting with someone instead of trying to get in their pants.

sex is a very deep form of connection 

18 hours ago, Lyubov said:

It can be. It can also be just scratching each other’s itch. How you connect with them non-sexually matters and happens first anyway.

On 5/10/2021 at 5:25 AM, Lyubov said:

yeah, when you love and care about the person. If you want develop love and care for someone, do not practice pick up.

I am biased though. Pickup just seems like mind games to satisfy a primal need. It's not holistic.

Yes everything is Love, but there is a deeper experience of Love when you are doing it from a place of wholeness and knowing each other. 

Practice getting to know another person from a place of wholeness. Then once you are coming from a place of wholeness, then you make love and that will be better than any girl you get at a club. 

Edited by SgtPepper

On 07/05/2021 at 10:35 AM, Peter Miklis said:

@Eternity There is a difference between being desperate and authentically expressing your need.

& How do you do that exactly? 

How do you authentically express your desire for someone without being desperate 

The shit about it helping schizoid personalities is very true.

Most crazy shit for me was finding myself in this awesome state most of the time.

Also, scary as I didn't know previously what I was missing out on.

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

"As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” - Goethe

"There are no bad parts" - Schwartz

On 17/05/2021 at 8:33 PM, SLuxy said:

The shit about it helping schizoid personalities is very true.

Most crazy shit for me was finding myself in this awesome state most of the time.

Also, scary as I didn't know previously what I was missing out on.

This was my point.  Good to know some people got my point. 

In Tate we trust

Everything is spirituality. Pickup can be quite a grounding practice as well. Keeps you from being an uncharismatic sage hermit, when you get to high levels where not a thing is.

@StarStruck  Frustrating isn't it!

Its the story of the hero's journey. You go out, and achieve something you didn't even know was possible. Next, you come back to your village. You tell people about your discovery, and hardly anyone believes you ;). 

"I wanted only to try to live in accord with my true Self. Why was that so very difficult?" - Herse

@SgtPepper "Pickup just seems like mind games to satisfy a primal need". 

I get the impression you've never done it. I see how you could take the view of it you do if you haven't.

However, direct experience is king! We have all sorts of beliefs about things, but they are just fabrications.

Do 300 approaches, with consistency and practice free association, then you'll see what OP is talking about.