Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zion

Helpful Insight

5 posts in this topic

When you are sad and/or frustrated, you'll notice that your thoughts tend to spiral into more negative saddening thoughts & continue to loop, only to put you in more existential dread. For example: "I'm feeling super sad because this one thing in my life isn't going well. Oh and now that I think of it, this other thing isn't going well, & also that other thing, & I still haven't done this yet, etc". 

However, you can also come to see that these additional thoughts are hints to you. They are the things you are trying to tell yourself to notice more. If you are really sad or frustrated about it, it's likely something you have avoided dealing with or something you REALLY care about. These spiraled thoughts can be a very useful tool. Notice when this spiraling happens. Be aware of it. They are guiding you towards what you need to be focusing on, contemplating, & devoting your time to. If it is something you feel deeply, prioritize it over other things that might be leading you to its detriment. Your mind may be trying to tell you that these deep feelings aren't something to look away from any longer, but something to really focus on & bask in, to contemplate & question. Especially if there is one reoccurring deep feeling. Try this out. They may only continue & feel worse overtime if they aren't dealt with by being aware. 

Cheers! :)

Yeah all the answers are within us,

They aren't just very pleasant to hear if we haven't been paying attention for a while :D 

"Oh FUCK, seriously I deceived myself about THAT ?! ALL this time ?! What the FUCK man !!!"

xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

11 hours ago, Zion said:

When you are sad and/or frustrated, you'll notice that your thoughts tend to spiral into more negative saddening thoughts & continue to loop, only to put you in more existential dread. For example: "I'm feeling super sad because this one thing in my life isn't going well. Oh and now that I think of it, this other thing isn't going well, & also that other thing, & I still haven't done this yet, etc". 

However, you can also come to see that these additional thoughts are hints to you. They are the things you are trying to tell yourself to notice more. If you are really sad or frustrated about it, it's likely something you have avoided dealing with or something you REALLY care about. These spiraled thoughts can be a very useful tool. Notice when this spiraling happens. Be aware of it. They are guiding you towards what you need to be focusing on, contemplating, & devoting your time to. If it is something you feel deeply, prioritize it over other things that might be leading you to its detriment. Your mind may be trying to tell you that these deep feelings aren't something to look away from any longer, but something to really focus on & bask in, to contemplate & question. Especially if there is one reoccurring deep feeling. Try this out. They may only continue & feel worse overtime if they aren't dealt with by being aware. 

Cheers! :)

This is amazing @Zion and that's one great smile you have mr B|

@Inva Much Obliged. Hope you found it useful :)