John Iverson

Why is that Pranksters seems they can bend step by step process of Picking Up a Girl?

13 posts in this topic

Look and watch these

I am amaze about how these prankster can really number close or make a girl down to whatever prank they give to a girl, not so flashy but it so funny some videos are mindblown for me cuz i have not thought of that can be used to a girl,. They can pick up girls easily, they can break the rules and step by step process of gaming, i watched Steven Shapiro's prank asking girls like you wanna check out my dorm  sometime? And girls are down, they can easily kiss a girl , whaaaat and this is mindblown for me this video about taking picture with girls and their boyfriends is the one taking the picture it just fine???? Whaaat

Many videos like just as soon they approach they prank a girl to get her number right away asking the girl hey can i get you number and the girl seems okay and they give their number just like that without first make a girl comfortable, then phase shift idk what is happening here?? Many pick up artist teaching us don't say this but these prankster can bend it what the fuck 

And they can say hey i like you and it doesn't ruined anything, i thought you cannot just say i like you in first approach , because girls can put you off and become bitch mode towards you, so i like you is not the best way to open or say immediately

Edited by John Iverson

Because these prankster, the dude in this example mastered many social skills by his pranks. He goes up, just having positive vibes for himself, he doesnt need anything from the girl; he is non-needy. Also he is very relaxed in this social interactions and just has fun. He doesnt give a shit what the people around are thinking of him, thats very attractive.

You could ask a beta guy to be raped in public, he'd still say yes if you have enough testosterone in you.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Top guys who game can number close about 50-60% of the time it is literally impossible to to get a higher percentage of cold approaching a stranger. These guys are above average in terms of smv, and have good social freedom and calibration, as long as you express intent with the girl your talking to, you could say anything and get a good response.

You don't see the hundreds of approaches it takes to not only get a good response but a good reaction for their youtube vid. Don't be so easily fooled

The "She didn't see that comming...", she basically picked him up with pure desperate awkwardness. 

Uncut abit more realistic. 

Hes an ENFP, they are born for this. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, integral said:

The "She didn't see that comming...", she basically picked him up with pure desperate awkwardness. 

Watching the second video is like i am watching infield haahahahah

Because there’s a camera filming.

Youd be surprised what your confidence level would be at if you know you’re being filmed to get good content.  

Take away the camera and the confidence plummets, unless you’re already a confident person to begin with.

42 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Youd be surprised what your confidence level would be at if you know you’re being filmed to get good content.  

Take away the camera and the confidence plummets, unless you’re already a confident person to begin with.

Good point

1 hour ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Yeah you right. Even that he have some balls.

You know what, I become 10X more confident when I try to playing games attracting woman when I have girlfriend. But when Im single, needy as fawc.

It's basically because he has no attachment to outcome. The only reason why we get so nervous is because we go into the interaction only thinking its a success if we get a desired outcome, number etc. If you go into it just to have fun you'll actually get better outcomes. 

I once did speed dating and what I noticed is, after a few 'dates' you start not caring at all about the outcome, you realise some girls will like you and some just won't, so I started having fun and just saying the first thing that came to mind. I'd try ones where I'd purposefully make it awkward by not talking for the first minute. Basically without attachment to outcome you're completely free just to have fun. 

5 hours ago, Consept said:

It's basically because he has no attachment to outcome. The only reason why we get so nervous is because we go into the interaction only thinking its a success if we get a desired outcome, number etc. If you go into it just to have fun you'll actually get better outcomes. 

I once did speed dating and what I noticed is, after a few 'dates' you start not caring at all about the outcome, you realise some girls will like you and some just won't, so I started having fun and just saying the first thing that came to mind. I'd try ones where I'd purposefully make it awkward by not talking for the first minute. Basically without attachment to outcome you're completely free just to have fun. 

Oh i learn something about no attachment to outcome

17 hours ago, integral said:

That is not awkwardness. You haven't seen awkwardness.?

He was actually goofy, self amusing and not invested. That is what game is. 

If you get clingy and have self doubt, awkwardness reeks off of you. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Sorry about that i ment this video, the first girl, it was so funny... 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?