IamMystic

Can't stop smiling and crying

11 posts in this topic

For the past few months almost daily, I have now progressed from smiling like an idiot in constant realization, to now coming to tears at random points of the day from the bliss of truth. Does anyone else have this? Did I fuck my "Brain" or is this normal ? @Leo Gura I'm just glad I can where a mask so I don't look like a crazy person. 

Yes, just yes?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Give up thinking about other people judging you, as ime this will go on everyday for the duration. Only gets ‘deeper’ ?

Also, try not resisting it, but not reacting in any way. Complete absolute drop of mental & muscular effort / doership / self referential thinking. Bliss will hit so hard you’ll literally just lie down on the floor wherever you are and sleep. (Careful)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It is a divine gift I have been given , the only problem is the judgement but all judgement is a projection of my own imagination which I'm aware of it's fascinating that it still effects me. I remember a few weeks ago I had food poisoning for first time worst feeling ever, but I couldn't quit  smiling in amazement at feeling terrible and the ability to do that at all. It is mind blowing the range of feelings and experiences you can go through. The fact you can experience anything at all is a gift. I also try to relax to it and I do but its a very manic state, you feel like you just shot up meth or Mdma (never done meth) tbh it blows mdma happiness out the water by miles it is pure heaven.

1 hour ago, IamMystic said:

For the past few months almost daily

I  got that problem also, interesting stuff :D:D

I used to think why is Leo crying in his videos while sober , but this past year and a half has been a mindfuck. (My first I am God realizations came about 5-6 years ago now.)

Edited by IamMystic

@IamMystic Did psychedelics trigger it? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I was recently thinking a lot about this judging thing, as I see that it is a massive issue in the lives of many of my beloved friends and family. I’m sensitive like a dandelion, but the opinion of others really rarely affect me. Knowing myself, it is not evident why it is as it is, because I didn’t do any conscious self-work in this regard. So I came to the following conclusion: I am so not judgy (INFP..) that somehow this is my standard. The origo. As I automatically don’t judge, I don’t even consider the possibility that others would judge me for anything. Probably they do, but I don’t even notice it, as it doesn’t accur to my mind that they would. (I also don’t judge myself, and am pretty forgiving and empathetic with me.) So perhaps it makes sense to start from “not judging”. I don’t know if it makes any sense ?

Edited by vedame

On 5/4/2021 at 2:42 PM, integral said:

@IamMystic Did psychedelics trigger it? 

No recognition of the fact that I love myself you have no idea how much I hooked myself up ;)

On 4.5.2021 at 3:11 PM, IamMystic said:

It is a divine gift I have been given , the only problem is the judgement but all judgement is a projection of my own imagination which I'm aware of it's fascinating that it still effects me. I remember a few weeks ago I had food poisoning for first time worst feeling ever, but I couldn't quit  smiling in amazement at feeling terrible and the ability to do that at all. It is mind blowing the range of feelings and experiences you can go through. The fact you can experience anything at all is a gift. I also try to relax to it and I do but its a very manic state, you feel like you just shot up meth or Mdma (never done meth) tbh it blows mdma happiness out the water by miles it is pure heaven.

Wauw you are at good place

Keep it up, stick to the healthy routines ?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.