Thief King

Baha'I Is the wokest religion by far.

19 posts in this topic

Made my acc just to share this gem:

We live in societies that thrive on fear and the illusion of separation, but the Baha’i Faith emphasizes the oneness of humanity as a remedy to the social ills impeding humanity’s progress. By remembering our interconnectedness, we can more readily connect with that Universal Mind. Ultimately, we either operate from a place of fear or love. Love is and has always been the answer. Surrendering to love creates miracles and reminds us that we are not alone. Whether you wish to tap into the power of the Universal Mind or are seeking God, remember that you represent an all-loving energy from which you were created:

"Love is the most great law that ruleth this mighty and heavenly cycle, the unique power that bindeth together the divers elements of this material world, the supreme magnetic force that directeth the movements of the spheres in the celestial realms. Love revealeth with unfailing and limitless power the mysteries latent in the universe. Love is the spirit of life unto the adorned body of mankind, the establisher of true civilization in this mortal world, and the shedder of imperishable glory upon every high-aiming race and nation."

– Abdu’l-Baha, Selections From the Writings of Abdu’l-Baha, p. 27.

Source:  bahaiteachings.org/the-universal-mind-and-you/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A question for @Leo Gura and others serious about awakening:

I am highly inspired by this religion (Baha'i), because it reminds me of the beauty and might of the Spiritual life and what it can actualize in society and the material plane. This really makes me want to start practicing the religion, out of love for God and Spirituality. Even though I know that I am God and that this human form is literally made out of God, We still live as humans in this life/dream for most of the time. So I want to take up the religion while still adhering to Consciousness and Love as the true heart of Spirituality, and to understanding the existential truths about reality which of course is not the Adam/Eve Genesis story that Bahai and all other Abrahamitic religions adhere to.

Am I falling into a trap here or do you guys see no problem.

I sense Joy in your words at the possibility of exploring this religion, so I’d let those sparks fly and go for it. See where it leads 

Anything you turn into a dogma will lead to evil, even Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

So many spiritual people are on a crusade against existential suffering, but would a key quality be lost without it? 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Leo,

But what if love and evil were recognized to be nothing other than culturally conditioned concepts smashed into your mind by fear of death.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

nothing wrong with taking inspiration from the many traditions so long as it doesn't turn to dogma. 

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Leo,

But what if love and evil were recognized to be nothing other than culturally conditioned concepts smashed into your mind by fear of death.

What has love do to with fear of death?

Elaborate 

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

32 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

What has love do to with fear of death?

Elaborate 

Your version of love is the denial of death.

My version of love is recognition of death.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Leo,

I'll love to see you ask that question when shit hits the fan and you're getting tortured for fun by a maniac with knives and acid.

Or when you have sex with a person you connect so deeply with you become one. 

Love, evil? Just concepts eh?:D

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@VeganAwake

Yes we can clearly see the "Nihilistic" mind in you..

But love has nothing to do with fear of death.

What is there to fear about it?

Either experience goes on or it does not either way its all fine ?

Imo life is suffering, so if the case might be that non existence is a real thing then it is what it is and is not necessarily a bad thing.

But actually something doesn't feel right about non existence.

And that has nothing to do with fear as you might claim.

Do you know that the biggest fear about death is what will happend afterwards?

Not to not exist but to be scared about the experience thereafter.

To not exists is not a problem.

I truly hope for your sake that death is the end of your experience cause it shows in all your posts that you want a spiritual suicide more or less.

But hey thats maybe me projecting ?

But non existence is as logical as to say that the big bang happend out of nothing IE non existence and out of it particles came and it was random and yet mother nature still is ordered and structured. 

Existence has no opposite really.

And it is ONE.

So "you" are IT.

How to escape it?

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

9 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I'll love to see you ask that question when shit hits the fan and you're getting tortured for fun by a maniac with knives and acid.

Or when you have sex with a person you connect so deeply with you become one. 

Love, evil? Just concepts eh?:D

Obviously he does not know LOVE.

Just show that he is more or less incapable of feeling it which also shows his views about reality and life.

Not trying to be harsh at all about it, it is what it is.

Or it is repressed emotions.

Coincidence that he speaks only about death, there is no you, and love is the fear of death, plus he shares nihilistic views on reality from  others imo.

Alot of suffering has happend in his life i feel like.

They all hang together if we read between the line.

But it is nothing wrong about it, it is neither good nor bad i would say :)

Sorry to speak about you in 3rd person @VeganAwake 

Edited by Adamq8

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Adamq8 ❤

1 minute ago, VeganAwake said:

@Adamq8 ❤

Much love to you srsly ❤?

- Pseudo-dionysius 

1 minute ago, Adamq8 said:

Much love to you srsly ❤?

I know ❤

13 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

Obviously he does not know LOVE.

...which is Love:D so while from the imaginary dream perspective you are probably right: the illusory VeganAwake avatar lacks some polishing/removal of unconscious filters to FEEL the the inherent Love that is radiating all around us and inside us..., from the ultimate perspective it's just Love, and VeganAwake is Love. The Eternal Dreamer dreaming up VA and speaking through VA is doing so in the name of maximizing Love/Goodness. Of course ?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

6 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

...which is Love:D so while from the imaginary dream perspective you are probably right: the illusory VeganAwake avatar lacks some polishing/removal of unconscious filters to FEEL the the inherent Love that is radiating all around us and inside us..., from the ultimate perspective it's just Love, and VeganAwake is Love. The Eternal Dreamer dreaming up VA and speaking through VA is doing so in the name of maximizing Love/Goodness. Of course ?

Ofcourse ❤

" I can feel it coming in the air tonight " ?

Much love 

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Leo Gura so if I treat it as a flair to real spirituality and dont adhere to the dogma Ill be alright.

10 hours ago, Thief King said:

This really makes me want to start practicing the religion

Hi I can sense your enthusiasm ("possessed by God") it's beautiful to see. I don't know a lot about Baha'i, it sounds a tolerant and loving religion. What are the practices it teaches? I'm interested to hear how it compares with other practices discussed in the forum.

Edited by snowyowl
spelling

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

1 hour ago, snowyowl said:

Hi I can sense your enthusiasm ("possessed by God") it's beautiful to see. I don't know a lot about Baha'i, it sounds a tolerant and loving religion. What are the practices it teaches? I'm interested to hear how it compares with other practices discussed in the forum.

It practices spreading Love and Unity of people and religion and prioritizes the dismantling of racism and homophobia, etc, unlike Christianity, which says it is against racism but does nothing against it. Its basically a Stage Green Abrahamitic religion. 

They don't really have many spiritual practices that are that advanced, but that is not why I am interested in Bahai. I want to take Bahai as "lesser jihad", by spreading Consciousness and Love in the world through Bahai, 

But of course the "greater jihad" will still be Consciousness work and Psychedelics.

Their Architecture is amazing and reminds me of divinity even more than Mosques and Mormon temples which are seen by many as the most beautiful religious buildigs.

@Leo Gura You yourself have said you prefer the loving sainthood of Christianity over the coldness of many eastern spirituality teachers, who don't prioritize spreading love in the world after Consciousness. This religion is even better because it forgoes almost all unhealthy stage blue aspects of Christianity.