TheSomeBody

why leo so negative about his viewers

164 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Khr said:

Lol, why do you ask that? 

JP has a super bitter vibe.

That's why I asked ;)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The plain truth is that I've always been kind of a jerk, and as I become more conscious and more authentic I can be even more jerk-like because I care less about what others want me to be.

The nice thing about waking up is that it trims off all the social pretense. Some people are just jerks. Not everyone is gonna be a carebear. To equate that with consciousness is silly.

I will be exactly how I feel like and I don't care if you like it. If you want me to be sweet to you, that's your problem. My work has nothing to do with me being sweet or likeable.

My authentic personality is just no-bullshit, blunt like hammer, straight to business.

Sounds like Donald Trump who also speaks his mind. lol

1 hour ago, Khr said:

Lol, why do you ask that? 

JP has a super bitter vibe.

Very nice. And did you see his daughter Mikhaila with all the make up she puts on ? She looks like a puppy or a doll it's somewhat creepy, especially that she looks totally fine with much less makeup, I'm not sure why she's doing that.

When it comes to Leo's jerkishness, it's just a matter of taste. Like do you want a sweet demure girl or a bitchy aggressive girl or some combination. But yeah, he has gotten way less arrogant after all his awakenings.

28 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

Very nice. And did you see his daughter Mikhaila with all the make up she puts on ? She looks like a puppy or a doll it's somewhat creepy, especially that she looks totally fine with much less makeup, I'm not sure why she's doing that.

Verbatim sounds like that recent hit piece on JP.

If you guys invested as much passion and time into contemplation and your life purpose as you do into gossiping maybe you'd get somewhere.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

If you guys invested as much passion and time into contemplation and your life purpose as you do into gossiping maybe you'd get somewhere.

You're right, you're right. Time for me to get to work. I like your raunchy, arrogance, it's comforting. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

32 minutes ago, Khr said:

it’s disguising and reprehensible of someone of Leo’s level (of influence) to call tall women “giraffes”.

You must have a low opinion of giraffes ;)

1 hour ago, Khr said:

people look up to you

Kinda like a giraffe.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Kinda like a giraffe.

?????

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

Hissy fits are so funny. 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

I don’t know but I think that if Leo truly embodied ‘Love’, ‘Joy’ and ‘Peace’ this behavior would dissolve. 

I can tell you from direct experience that debilitating gut issues play a major part in this.

@Leo Gura hope to see you heal and expand soon :)  

B2DA7E69-FAFA-425A-858E-F193C3F8350B.jpeg

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

@TheSomeBody each teacher has their own philosophy. He needs to be himself though right? But I agree, it would be nice to see him smile more lol. Honestly he seems to be much much better these days so I'm not sure how it applies to recent videos. 

48 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

I can tell you from direct experience that debilitating gut issues play a major part in this.

I think you're actually spot on. If I were to make inferences based on my own experience, I think chronic pain or other somatic issues can greatly impede your spiritual progress. Physical health is a crucial part of mental and spiritual health.

Just now, Inva said:

@TheSomeBody each teacher has their own philosophy. He needs to be himself though right? But I agree, it would be nice to see him smile more lol. Honestly he seems to be much much better these days so I'm not sure how it applies to recent videos. 

He is better! You can feel it ?

The water fast did something ?

5 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

I don’t know but I think that if Leo truly embodied ‘Love’, ‘Joy’ and ‘Peace’ this behavior would dissolve. 

This is so true.

Leo man I love you and you know a lot more about the nature of reality than I do but it'd be nice to acknowledge that being rude does not help the viewers and people on this forum, it just makes them feel bad and less worthy of love.

You can love yourself and become aware of this at the same time, it would make you a better human being. It is not your fault that you have health issues but it's not our fault either.

If you are us then what if you were nice to us?

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

On 4.5.2021 at 0:21 PM, Leo Gura said:

I have never liked politeness. It's fake and it lulls you into buying bullshit.

Gurus say polite things to you and you get intoxicated with their sweetness.

If I was sweeter it would just make you bigger sheep.

I should kill a basket of puppies on live stream once a year so you guys don't start thinking I'm too great.

i mean, as a bussness perspective i dont get why would you not want some lvl of being nice and inviting people, you can be jerk most of the time but i am guessing for the marketing part of the biz it would be better if you are nice , like iniviting people to the forum in a nice way , you dont need to be nice here , but the marketing parts might be better if you were nicer

On 4.5.2021 at 2:31 PM, Scholar said:

The actual reason is that he engaged too much of his time in the L-Mode of his mind. He values intellectualism to such a high degree that he engages in it to the detriment of his spiritual development.  L-Mode is "Left Brain", and R-Mode is "Right Brain".

functions-of-the-brain-hemispheres.jpg

Leo's life purpose is centered around the "Left Brain" Functions, and I would speculate he remains in that mode for most of the day. It leads to judgement, division, arrogance, separation. You can take as much psychedelics as you want, if this will be your general mode of being you will remain such. This is primarily habitual and not about personality, however personality probably created a bias towards seeking out one mode of being over the other. You can see the consequences of residing in that Mode often when Leo is talking on this forum, or on camera.

If you want to evolve spiritually in an embodied way, you have to ensure that you remain in the R-Mode for most of the day. If you spend 8 hours every day intellectualizing and being L-Mode, you will never reach the level of Holistic experience as someone who for example has his life purpose centered around an activity that is R-Mode. Much of meditation is about simply residing in R-Mode, as deeply as possible.

The intellectual will have no other choice but to pump himself full of psychedelics, but even that will only get him so far in terms of embodiment.

From what I know Leo is not interested in embodiment, but I think because so many people here lean towards specific personality traits that he does aswell, which is the case for me even too, viewing him as an example for us to follow can be detrimental to us especially if our goal is embodiment. The depths of development you can achieve by structuring your life around residing in R-Mode as much as possible, especially if you have an L-Mode tendency, are staggering.

kind of a wierd argument, the prosses is both sides , without embodiment he wouldnt know this stuff

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

6 hours ago, Spiral Wizard said:

@Leo Gura hope to see you heal and expand soon :)  

B2DA7E69-FAFA-425A-858E-F193C3F8350B.jpeg

I need those last xp to get to level 500 !

Can't wait for my new skills and the new dungeon !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them