TheSomeBody

why leo so negative about his viewers

164 posts in this topic

His way of communicating makes people either follow or not follow him, which makes people be serious with him.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

And that pisses me off, hard. I ain't afraid to admit it. I care about how people think of and view all this. It matters to me that all of this goes in the right direction. The only true direction. Love, respect and compassion. 

This is your bias then, your survival strategy. An what pisses you off is that others don't follow YOUR survival strategy.

@Bogdan No. That's your assumption.

What pisses me of is people spitting all over each other and calling it Enlightenment.

What pisses me of is people spitting all over each other and calling it Enlightenment.

Yeah, because that is NOT your survival strategy, so you're up here defending it. 

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Agree.

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Exactly.

The thing is that, even though Leo is being authentic by being an ass,
Showing it so often on the forum has a negative effect.

Devils use this to justify their lazyness of being assholes.

It's not just to appear saintly and pure that teachers act nicely,
It's because they know that this exact dynamic can occur if they aren't paying attention.

"Hey, he's being an ass and he's enlightened, why should I care about how I act and speak ?"

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Bogdan Bullshit, sorry.

I stand for Love. I die for Love. 

Survival my ass.

You are either infinite love or you are asleep lol

Love isn't always pretty 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Exactly.

The thing is that, even though Leo is being authentic by being an ass,
Showing it so often on the forum has a negative effect.

Devils use this to justify their lazyness of being assholes.

It's not just to appear saintly and pure that teachers act nicely,
It's because they know that this exact dynamic can occur if they aren't paying attention.

"Hey, he's being an ass and he's enlightened, why should I care about how I act and speak ?"

Devils use literally ANYTHING to justify their unconsciousness. So you're damned if you do and if you don't. All you can do is be authentic to who you are right now.

@Bogdan Bullshit, sorry.

I stand for Love. I die for Love. 

Survival my ass.

Ok, i tried xD

@Thought Art You absolutely truly believe that being rude, disrespectful and even abusive is what being conscious and loving means? Like for real?

I'm fascinated by this right now. Mind blown.

It's incredible just how deep and how far the devil will go to twist and turn things in order to survive. 

@Thought Art You absolutely truly believe that being rude, disrespectful and even abusive is what being conscious and loving means? Like for real?

It's incredible just how deep and how far the devil will go to twist and turn things in order to survive. 

SOMETIMES that's what it means. Right now you are the one twisting and turning these things into one single partial perspective so you can demonize them and not actualize them. Love is al encompassing. No exceptions.

Edited by Bogdan

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

My authentic personality is just no-bullshit, blunt like hammer

Leo hammers out words upfront, smokin' the mic like a blunt. 

@Bogdan See, that is the exact point where things get twisted around.

YES Absolutely it is all Love. All God. And it can look and feel like anything.

And NO that is not a license for one to be a dick and then call themselves enlightened.

That is why it's called being conscious. Precisely because you act consciously.

Would you punch yourself in the balls for fun? Since it's all Love... Would you rape a newborn? Since it's all God?

I hope not. Because you are conscious enough not to act in such a demonic way. Because you have empathy. Compassion. Common sense, even.

The same way; some are conscious enough to know what being rude and disrespectful does to you and others. So it's simply not an option. 

Unless you're having one of those days. It happens to the best of us. But it's nowhere nearly ok or preferable. It's a slip. Going unconscious.

Edited by ivankiss

35 minutes ago, Bogdan said:

Devils use literally ANYTHING to justify their unconsciousness. So you're damned if you do and if you don't. All you can do is be authentic to who you are right now.

Ok, i tried xD

That's one more reason not to do it lol

That's just gonna be one more excuse to be a lazy devil who's just talking about spirituality, but in reality is just talking shit on a forum to avoid other issues he has.

Trust me I know what I'm talking about lol

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It seems to me that Leo is actually being quite nice on this forum, considering the things he's aware of.

Imagine being full on God like, reading all this shit we are posting here. ?

His approach really resonates with me too. I assume there are others that can say the same.

Life kicks our butts, we come here for some comfort only to get ass-whooped once again. And a lot of us need that ass-whooping.

Edited by karkaore

46 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I agree. I understand. It's okay.

I would be mindful of putting words in peoples mouths. I think you feel stressed. 

I have gotten upset with people and Leo before... thinking well, what the fuck? How is that love?

But, theres a lot of integration and expansion that will happen. Leo isn't hurting anyone as far as I can tell. He is human just like us. He is his own character and personality. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@ivankiss I get that, but the way you are butthurt about it just makes me want to make fun of you for it. That's MY honest truth xD. I mean, to me it sounds like you really want to hear something from us, or the people around you. Something very specific, like "yeeeees Ivan, we shouldn't be disrespectfull *derp*". In other words, you're acting needy. Children are needy, and children need the lovey-dovey kind of love - the type you are talking about. They cannot handle harshness yet. And so instead of making anymore fun of you and treating you harshly and wasting anymore of my time debating you i'm gonna say that i truly love you. See you on the "other side" xD 

Edited by Bogdan

45 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

No, rudeness and disrespect have nothing to do with being concious and love, as well as politeness. Why bother?

If you guys have a hard time accepting Leo as he is, perhaps it's time to move on to another teacher. 

To me, it seems like sensitive green not being able to handle Leo's teaching, which don't seem that harsh at all. And I don't mean that it a negative way either. When I watch Matt Kahn I get more in touch with that sensitive side, but when I watch Leo, I expect brutal truth told as bluntly as possible. 

I'd also get impatient responding to questions being asked for the 1000th time. This forum has gone full circle about 4 times and almost every question has been answered that's being asked. It's kind of amazing how he's still sticking around here and responding, to me that shows how much he cares. 

@Bogdan Now there is truth to that. Maybe I'm just having one of those days. So I felt like going that extra mile to put my point across.

I get it. The message is too loud so you think it's about me lol.

I rest my case now ?