TheSomeBody

why leo so negative about his viewers

164 posts in this topic

i remember in the beginning leo was really nice and smiling but now it feels like he is bitter to us, i know it is my own ego make it sounds like that blah blah  and i know this and not really care , i pretty much get it after following him like 4 years but other people really hate this , i showing a video to my friend he dont like leo almost immediately, even if he loves the content , leo need to be more cheerfull to attract new people, i see one youtube all this hating leos cult , usually they are dont know shit about leo and than just literly lie about him for views , it happens because he is so negative it makes people react. 

i am really happy to see actulized starting to have some life again and not be in the dead zone.

i think that leo needs to be more positive, more sharing than teach you like in school ,saying that there are many people in the forum who try to better their life than saying that this is suprising that there are so little good questions here. if you want good questions you need to make the system better , not telling people to be smarter all of the sudden , we have our own pace.

maybe leo can do some system of rating system or videos about how to question in the forum , something like that.

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

I haven't read this post and I don't need to so I could say... Leo doesn't need to do shit. Leo is you. 

Edited by EddieEddie1995

You have your own process and he has his own process. How you view him changes based on where you're at. How he changes is based on where he's at.

28 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

You have your own process and he has his own process. How you view him changes based on where you're at. How he changes is based on where he's at.

32 minutes ago, EddieEddie1995 said:

I haven't read this post and I don't need to so I could say... Leo doesn't need to do shit. Leo is you. 

but how he is expecting to get bigger that way?

i dont really care about my prosses , i care about the future of actulized

12 minutes ago, TheSomeBody said:

but how he is expecting to get bigger that way?

Why does it have to be bigger? His knowledge is there for those that are ready to hear it and find this information useful. He's creating a library of knowledge for humanity. It may not make sense to the majority of lower consciousness / lower stage population (99% of the population), and that is okay. Trying to force it on the public that is not ready will not work. When they are ready to seek a spiritual path, they will find Leo's work, just like most all of us did. There's nothing to fix or change, it is all perfect as is. 

I don't actually get this critique.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard apparently some people don't like the "but Leo" approaches. They feel belittled.

Edited by ilja

Maybe it's a tactic to narrow his audience down to people who are open enough to listen to what he has to say without feeling belittled.
Maybe it's just the way he knows to communicate best and he doesn't care to change it because it's not worth the inefficiency.
I don't know, he'd have to explain it himself. People are different. Noone does things exactly the way you would do them.

15 minutes ago, ilja said:

@Carl-Richard apparently some people don't like the "but Leo" approaches. They feel belittled.

If that is all it takes to discourage you, you've come to the wrong place lol xD

That kind of belittlement is nothing in comparison to what is in store for you here.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Faking positivity is the worst thing he could do. 

I like this Leo. 

20 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Why does it have to be bigger? His knowledge is there for those that are ready to hear it and find this information useful. He's creating a library of knowledge for humanity. It may not make sense to the majority of lower consciousness / lower stage population (99% of the population), and that is okay. Trying to force it on the public that is not ready will not work. When they are ready to seek a spiritual path, they will find Leo's work, just like most all of us did. There's nothing to fix or change, it is all perfect as is. 

he started to want to get bigger , he talked about it alot and i am feeling like some of his contents are more for new people or relativly new

10 minutes ago, Katlicitas said:

Maybe it's a tactic to narrow his audience down to people who are open enough to listen to what he has to say without feeling belittled.
Maybe it's just the way he knows to communicate best and he doesn't care to change it because it's not worth the inefficiency.
I don't know, he'd have to explain it himself. People are different. Noone does things exactly the way you would do them.

we still need to communicate with each other . i just pointing out thing that i see , if he wants more people he needs to do some changes

2 minutes ago, Opo said:

Faking positivity is the worst thing he could do. 

I like this Leo. 

it is not fake positivity, it is saying stuff in a positive way

Consciousness work makes you more authentic. You stop caring about accommodating preferences of other people if it means hiding your authentic self.

Those who have taken the work and Leo's insights seriously have also seen the change you are referring to, but can also relate to and better understand where the change comes from. It has happened with me as well.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Leo is being more positive actually.

He smiles more, is more inclusive of people's interests and worldview (in his videos).

On the forum too, even if it is more subtle there, cause he likes to do crude and in your face comments.

@TheSomeBody Look at older videos, where he was literally angry at us (5 things you really want), this doesn't happen anymore, also in older videos he was way more arrogant, like WAY MORE (don't know how much as staged but still) xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Yeah, Leo definitely isn't afraid to piss people off that's for sure. He's fucking nuts. He's definitely a hardass. He's one of those hardass types. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

cause he comes from gamer culture when it comes to the internet 

I bet within a few years his personality/character will be much more loving.

I think he has to act a certain way too because of business and his dependence on actualized.org

If he came out here like Matt Khan who knows what kind of effect that would have on his business. I wouldn't be surprised to see him take some time off and step away from actualized.org for a bit and then come with a completely transformed personality.

I personally love Leo's style, the more authentic the better. 

If he started sugar-coating his message as to not trigger some snowflakes, I'd start to lose interest. 

I believe it's in his best interest to be as authentic to himself so he can actually attract the type of people who resonate with his style, instead of putting on a mask to "grow his channel".

9 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

he started to want to get bigger , he talked about it alot and i am feeling like some of his contents are more for new people or relativly new

@TheSomeBody

I agree. And its gonna be a good combination with the short clips YT channel. 

He is communicating in a more simplistic way  with very interesting examples and metaphors. I love it! 

Leo covered all the topics/infrastructures for selfactualization. Now he is just connecting evrything from different perspectives so we can see a clearer bigger picture. I got it! Its Love! huw hue ??