SoonHei

All that is possible can occur?

14 posts in this topic

It has already occurred so to speak? Nothing is less or more significant than the dream at night?

There are timelines in which our person is doing something totally different than what we are... 

Is that so? It's all real and unreal 

But you are the tree, wherever you are, your branches will go with you. You can never experience your own absence. You will be manifest always. Your POV, you cannot die. Chapter of death is Experienced and then life is Experienced. There is always expericing. 

Others will die and can die but for your subjective viewpoint, you cannot die - death being the end of your experience. If it's a consious death, then you're already beyond it. You will die for others in their experience, just as you know people have died in yours, but never for yourself.

The dream at night exists as an occurrence and don't think for a moment that when you die in a dream, that story ends. Sure, for you. But others in that dream Experience your death. All possibilities already there. Like numbers in math. 

You never leave... You can only Jump

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

On 5/3/2021 at 11:34 PM, SoonHei said:

It has already occurred so to speak? Nothing is less or more significant than the dream at night?

There are timelines in which our person is doing something totally different than what we are... 

But you are the tree, wherever you are, your branches will go with you. You can never experience your own absence. You will be manifest always. Your POV, you cannot die. Chapter of death is Experienced and then life is Experienced. There is always expericing. 

Others will die and can die but for your subjective viewpoint, you cannot die - death being the end of your experience. If it's a consious death, then you're already beyond it. You will die for others in their experience, just as you know people have died in yours, but never for yourself.

The dream at night exists as an occurrence and don't think for a moment that when you die in a dream, that story ends. Sure, for you. But others in that dream Experience your death. All possibilities already there. Like numbers in math. 

"And exactly after this post, that Amazing & Loving Person "SoonHei" Jumped from the Bridge in Toronto Canada, committed suicide and gave his life and died." :-(

He was my best friend. :-(

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

26 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

"And exactly after this post, that Amazing & Loving Person "SoonHei" Jumped from the Bridge in Toronto Canada, committed suicide and gave his life and died." :-(

26 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

@Muhammad Jawad Is this true?

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

15 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Yes, Unfortunately :-(

Geez, I'm shocked... such a young guy, so positive always...

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

1 hour ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Geez, I'm shocked... such a young guy, so positive always...

Exactly. That's why it's so shocking. How he can take that kind of decision. :-(

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

2 hours ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

Yes, Unfortunately :-(

Sorry to hear. Spiritual work is a tricky game. I wish peace upon his soul. 

Very sad to hear. He was a very funny guy. Used to post funny stuff, puzzles and jokes 

Hope his family finds peace.

RIP @SoonHei

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Wow this is kind of dark in hindsight. I would not have read that thinking this guy wanted to commit suicide but I guess you can't really tell.

Well at least moving forward we can be more aware of this kind of stuff

On 03/05/2021 at 7:34 PM, SoonHei said:

He had a lot of truth in there, but milk mixed up with poison is still not it. Everything else makes sense but his conclusion to jump. 

Seeking eternal life, he gave up something even more precious, precious because of it's impermanence. 

You have forever to be the Self, but only a lifetime to be this human. Make the most of it.. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.