machiavelli

How to reach deepest state of consciousness without psychedelic?

33 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@James123 Still; even 4hrs of regular meditation is pretty impressive. Good for ya ?

Thanks brother ??

6 hours ago, machiavelli said:

@James123 Will it allow us to reach non dual states ?

I want to reach deepest state possible using meditation. Currently I do meditate for half an hour daily. But the effects come down if stop doing for even one day.

Yes, but “you” can not reach it, you are a belief or thought. Must let go the thoughts, which is you. Thought free. 

Definitely, dedication is must. Everyday meditation, and if it is not enough, mindfulness while you are eating, walking or whatever you are doing. Be still, present  be in the moment, which can not be with thinking. 

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I am increasing to 2 hours a day and it is getting easier, lately 45 minutes seems like 10 but it is not something completely "good". I arrive at an unlimited emptiness, with hardly any thought, there is no time, there is nothing there. like you says, before birth. but it's intimidating, it looks like death. 

Enlightenment has nothing to do with good or bad, it is just the Truth, thats it. There is nothing there, which is what you are. Whatever was before so called birth, thats what you really are “being”. 

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

yesterday I tried to hold out as long as I could there and I had a physical reaction, nausea for hours.

See this is ego, tries to survive, mind chatting, while just a thought process. When deep diving happens, you realize that you or self or mind get distance with You. You become still, and thought process talks by itself. Such as you become still and aware that mind is saying these sentences. 

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

feeling of freedom

Even air has heaviness, imagine how light is being nothing. ?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 i cannot "be" nothingness, only see it as one who looks out into an abyss. there is calm but also rejection. do you access that every day? how long, if i may ask?

56 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@James123 i cannot "be" nothingness, only see it as one who looks out into an abyss. there is calm but also rejection. do you access that every day? how long, if i may ask?

You are already nothing. ? just attachment with thoughts brother thats what is all about. I dont think much, and every moment aware that mind is an illusion and even if bothers, it doesn’t come from me. So i dont pay attention to it.  when so called monkey mind talks there is nothing there so, just freedom and enjoying the moment. Thats it. Relaxing. 

Additionally, thats why enlightenment is important, after so called mind transforms, for example you think you are human and in life and trying to realize what you are, after enlightenment you are already what you are, and rest is a thought thats it. So shifting take place. 

Edited by James123

@James123 yes, we are nothing, amplitude without limits, zero. but there is a problem here: we also exist as "something". I think that enlightenment is more than liberation and nothingness. Maybe my ego can't accept be nothing, of course, but there is something!. 

And yes, it's liberating, relaxing, resting in the present at the end. But same time it's like sad. The void where there is no where or when, no shape, no energy. Always the same moment, the zero moment. What a party. But same time, there is a big party. The universe is. Impossible to understand that duality right now

Edited by Breakingthewall

Try fasting, praying, running, no sleeping..  Activate your own dmt juice within., But it might not always be pleasant as the devil can also take you for a ride. Beware and discern 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe my ego can't accept be nothing, of course, but there is something!

No there is not. This ego,  so called mind. Accepting what you are is the biggest challenge for ego. Because after that letting go happens and ego can not do that. 

13 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

And yes, it's liberating, relaxing, resting in the present at the end. But same time it's like sad. The void where there is no where or when, no shape, no energy. Always the same moment, the zero moment. What a party. But same time, there is a big party. The universe is. Impossible to understand that duality right now

You have no idea how heavy is the ego, living with ego it is a hell. You think you are alive and happy with ego, fuck that. Freedom is biggest pleasure, because it is what You are. You are running around with mask and can never show real self, thats the price of the ego, and suffering, breaking down is inevitable. You think you are alive with ego, No. you are suffering, holding, trying to protect and trying to not to lose anything. 

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

No there is not. This ego,  so called mind. Accepting what you are is the biggest challenge for ego. Because after that letting go happens and ego can not do that. 

You have no idea how heavy is the ego, living with ego it is a hell. You think you are alive and happy with ego, fuck that. Freedom is biggest pleasure, because it is what You are. You are running around with mask and can never show real self, thats the price of the ego, and suffering, breaking down is inevitable. You think you are alive with ego, No. you are suffering, holding, trying to protect and trying to not to lose anything. 

There is only infinite whole complete. When no one left there’s no one for things to actually happen to. It’s already natural. This is what is looked for.

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

You have no idea how heavy is the ego, living with ego it is a hell

Yeah , the ego is a trap. escaping from the trap is critical. The difficult thing about it is that outside of the trap there is nothing. adaptation time is needed

9 minutes ago, The0Self said:

There is only infinite whole complete. When no one left there’s no one for things to actually happen to. It’s already natural. This is what is looked for.

What is infinite?

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah , the ego is a trap. escaping from the trap is critical. The difficult thing about it is that outside of the trap there is nothing. adaptation time is needed

Thats ok. Just dont refuse. 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

What is infinite?

No one needs to know — there is no one to know because there’s no separation. It’s just obvious this is everything.

50 minutes ago, The0Self said:

No one needs to know — there is no one to know because there’s no separation. It’s just obvious this is everything.

So there is no infinite or everything. 

11 minutes ago, James123 said:

So there is no infinite or everything. 

Lol. Not as some “thing” that happens, no ?