Javfly33

What if being attracted to fat ass is just an illusion

41 posts in this topic

After watching last night's episode, today I saw this hot girl who had an impressive fat ass and for the first time I really looked it in a different way. 

I contemplated that maybe my attraction to sexual feminine traits it's a bias that I created to... Be attracted to the females and not the males! A bias I created  Because...I'm playing the game of being identified as a male! So I need to create all of this illusions to keep my agenda alive!

Objectively,I'm telling you, a fat ass it's as attractive, valuable or "good" as a pile of the ground, or a tree, or really any object!

What if things like "evil" people or "evil" acts are the same? It's all a bias we are projecting Because "evil" acts are just acts that go against our agenda of human survival (and then this can be divided between human male survival and human female survival, which would explain perfectly why sometimes intense debates arise between guys Vs girls. We don't seem to agree in some aspects of social behaviour and that is not coincide. It's because we have different survival agendas. Girls must keep being girls and guys must keep being guys)

Edited by Javfly33

Yes it's a bias. But did 'you' create it?

48 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I contemplated that maybe my attraction to sexual feminine traits it's a bias that I created to... Be attracted to the females and not the males! A bias I created  Because...I'm playing the game of being identified as a male! So I need to create all of this illusions to keep my agenda alive!

Sexual attraction is programed Into your genetics. You are just born with it. It's mostly out of your control. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Javfly33

Yeah, I think you’re on the right track there. Next, take away your labels of male & female, to recognize one can not think perception. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Yeah, I think you’re on the right track there. Next, take away your labels of male & female, to recognize one can not think perception. 

Dont i need to think perception to know perception? 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes it's a bias. But did 'you' create it?

Sexual attraction is programed Into your genetics. You are just born with it. It's mostly out of your control. 

Well thats the funny thing. I doubt there is such a thing as a genetics that you cant change. Evertything CNA change based on your beliefs and self awareness

Have you heard of epigenetics?

I'm not a fan of the fat ass movement. It seems caricatured.

I like petite women.

Just sayin'.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Dont i need to think perception to know perception? 

One can not think perception. 

35 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I'm not a fan of the fat ass movement. It seems caricatured.

I like petite women.

Just sayin'.

No sex for you, with petite, fat, elephant, cup or banana.

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

After watching last night's episode, today I saw this hot girl who had an impressive fat ass and for the first time I really looked it in a different way. 

Objectively,I'm telling you, a fat ass it's as attractive, valuable or "good" as a pile of the ground, or a tree, or really any object!

What if things like "evil" people or "evil" acts are the same? It's all a bias we are projecting Because "evil" acts are just acts that go against our agenda of human survival (and then this can be divided between human male survival and human female survival, which would explain perfectly why sometimes intense debates arise between guys Vs girls. We don't seem to agree in some aspects of social behaviour and that is not coincide. It's because we have different survival agendas. Girls must keep being girls and guys must keep being guys)

It's funny, cause once my face was eaten by a vampire, and it was ecstasy, not pain that I felt.

Another time I had fun switching between the one that was fucking to the on that was fucked, in a flick of a moment, best fun ever, fucking yourself and changing corporeal bodies !

I think you can change your agenda to whatever you want (not the ego), and feel whatever you want to feel.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

23 minutes ago, Shin said:

No sex for you, with petite, fat, elephant, cup or banana.

How 'bout a flashlight? Seriously considering buying one.

Congratulations! you just unlocked a meta-object. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

21 hours ago, Someone here said:

When the meta pluming that constructed your attractions are unlocked and one learns how to construct attraction, attraction becomes flexible and interchangeable like any ideology. I once experimented masterbating to chess for a month to see if that would improve my chess skill or unlock a deeper level. It had its benefits. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

The fat ass, or even a phat ass, is appearance. That there’s a you attracted is an illusion. You already are that phat ass. 

@integral  chess ? You gotta be kidding me, no way 

@Nahm Omg ?

Am i that fat ass? Because of infinity right? But infinity feels very far from my current experience. I might not be the body But i do expereice a body with a penis and not with a phat ass. (Which im fine with it, Im just saying. Im.not everything in *actuality).

2 hours ago, integral said:

When the meta pluming that constructed your attractions are unlocked and one learns how to construct attraction, attraction becomes flexible and interchangeable like any ideology. I once experimented masterbating to chess for a month to see if that would improve my chess skill or unlock a deeper level. It had its benefits. 

Ok 

-Osho

23 hours ago, Someone here said:

Sexual attraction is programed Into your genetics

What about my attraction to red leather thigh high boots? Must be my genetics...

All stories and explanations are false.

17 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Am i that fat ass? Because of infinity right? But infinity feels very far from my current experience. I might not be the body But i do expereice a body with a penis and not with a phat ass. (Which im fine with it, Im just saying. Im.not everything in *actuality).

We’re you not so vehemently nonsensically believing in such separations, you indeed would be experiencing a body with a penis with a phat ass, precisely as you desire to be. There is no need to realize you’re everything. Recognizing the beliefs is ample.

@LastThursday idk. Fetishes are developed later on. But your basic sexual orientation (whether you're gay or straight for example) is highly determined by your genes. 

-Osho

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

If you get all scientific about it even the reason we are attracted to shiny cars and jewels is because of some survival purpose that shiny=water and so what is good for survival is often mistakenly equated with beauty. You might not really be open to seeing beauty around you, but theoretically if there's some desire for something already there that appreciation and that message is going to make it's way through all that anyway. What you're attracted to grabs your attention, you focus on it over other things. The potential for beauty and appreciation is in all things once you realize that you are not separate from the world or at the mercy of survival. You are the power to focus and you are all the periphery too.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost