Proserpina

Proserpina's Journal

851 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Proserpina said:

I mean I don't have a million insights (I'm not wired that way) but I see the divine.  

@Proserpina I think I somehow lost that ability, what do you mean by the divine?

Edited by AndylizedAAY

5 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Proserpina I think I somehow lost that ability, what do you mean by the divine?

It's what is here. It is reality.  Happiness. Beauty. 

I mean I don't always 'see' the divine in the foreground.  But I can bring it to the foreground. It's how I got through 'psychosis'. It dissolved everything immediately.  

???????

@Proserpina

58 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Went to the heavenly realms because of God and Love.  Went to the hell realms because of God and Love and the mistakes regarding that.  I f*cked up.

Is heaven and hell real? Does reincarnation also exist or is it one or the other? How did you f*ck up? How could you go to different realms for the same reason? Is there literally heaven and hell or are the realms something else?

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to ask about the realms.

@Proserpina

46 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I could have tried to heal her more. 

How could you have healed your Mom?

33 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

God and Love still worked because it is God and Love. But I should have channeled better. I should have realised I was God. Why didn't I why why why.

@Proserpina Why do you refer God and Love seperately if God is Love? Realizing that you're God can help you channel better? You can't just get any realization by force.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

12 minutes ago, Proserpina said:
15 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

God is Love. I created a duality between consciousness and God realization (didn't channel properly). 

@Proserpina Do you think you would be qualified with teaching channeling or is that not possible?

6 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Afterlife occurs when you realize reincarnation is imaginary. You can enter the afterlife while 'alive' (psychosis and mystic states) 

@Proserpina Would this be a way to wake up from the dream of life? Would that be impossible if there is no difference between what is real and what is imaginary? Wouldn't nothing be impossible? Would God not being infinite be impossible? What would it mean for life to be a dream if there were to be no difference between what is real and what is imaginary?

@Proserpina

13 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Afterlife occurs when you realize reincarnation is imaginary. You can enter the afterlife while 'alive' (psychosis and mystic states) 

That doesn't make any sense, shouldn't the afterlife occur regardless of what I realize or don't realize? Like if someone is totally bought into the idea of reincarnation, would it be completely blank after he/she dies? Do I even know that the afterlife exists?

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to ask about someone who believes in reincarnation?

11 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

Do you think you would be qualified with teaching channeling or is that not possible?

I'm too new to this to teach. 

???????

On 7/3/2022 at 10:22 AM, Proserpina said:

Spirituality, sainthood

rubedo_by_bellabergolts_d9z5ckh-pre.jpg

@Proserpina Who is this person in this picture btw? She looks kind of cool. Would she have the name as yours on the forum? I cannot find that picture from searching that name. Also, why (or how) does this picture mean spirituality and sainthood?

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to ask the meaning of the picture.

@Proserpina

8 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

I'm too new to this to teach. 

How did you get into channeling? How long have you been doing it? The reason I'm open minded about it is because of these glowing entities that looked like aliens that I've experienced while I was fully awake without drugs. There was also paranormal phenomena that I've experienced and it would be appropriate to refer to it broadly. Would I still be open-minded if I didn't have these experiences? I'm am with Leo's insights even though I haven't experienced them but it could just be because he is a great speaker.

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to mention more about how open my mind is.

3 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Mastering of the human dimension.  It's why they glorify the Buddha as some deity. And why many other avatars are glorified. 

@ProserpinaHow do you master the human dimension and what happened to the Buddha and the other avatars after they did?

I prefer not to have conversations in my personal journal.  I would prefer to have conversations in private messaging. 

???????

The Law of One talks about this.....

The next dimension is like the dimension of higher selves who are awake/half awake. There are extra layers of reality. I'm saying this because it explains why people are 'crazy'. There are higher dimensions they are accessing. It requires God realization. It is a result of God realization and transmission.  The entities in these higher dimensions are not always pleasant.  

The True Self creates a gap between thoughts, less identification.  Less bothered by identification, less stickiness, more distance. Rooted in abundance. Increase in wisdom and rationality.  

"Eckhart says it’s more important to be aware of oneself as presence than to get lost in the mind. With practice, gradually the spaces between thoughts increase and more spaciousness grows within. This will cause our lives to become more peaceful and move us closer to a feeling of liberation."

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Major things I've gained/learnt/sorted through from journalling: 

God realization (I had a proper realization that I am God)

Life purpose

STO, STS: Self and Other, Law of one, super empath etc. 

Benefits of medication

Alignment with God eases trauma

Sorting through psychosis and trauma and my mum's death

God and Love was a mistake and correct (Law of One, it worked and led to God realization). Both. Learning from my mistakes so I can be better next time.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

My partner says I made a mistake publicly journalling that. Except I don't want to be embarrassed or ashamed.  It was what got me through a hellish experience but no one will believe me of course and everything shifted to where it never happened.  Sexuality has a way of shifting higher dimensions.  So I did that.  Strange men in black who I didn't know but apparently knew me took me so it resulted in that.  

"Extreme times call for extreme measures"

It was like a ritual.  

God and Love was basically a message forced out of me with a gun to my head.  So of course it wasn't going to be channeled properly even if I had assisting forces. 

'God' is a type of way of accessing Self Realization through transmission or 'Love', a self realized person. 'Love',  or a self realized person,  transmits 'God' or self realization.

God and Love was also STO (God and Love) and STS (God). 

I combined it. Because it looked fuzzy and I was unwell. In that way I didn't channel properly. I didn't create a duality of God realization and consciousness. 

God and Love was transmission (NOT consciousness and God realization)

God and Love was STS and STO

Possible analysis:

An avatar leans forward naturally and its mirror leans back.  When the avatar leans back it pulls on the duality and the mirror acts a certain way or leans forward,  when the mirror leans forward and the avatar leans back the spirit world is seen.  It is on the same frequency as that calibration.  Avatar is in a relationship with the human world.  It is a mirror of human relationships.   Avatar is feminine,  mirror is masculine.  

It may be that the extra dimension is accessed because of right action and mastery.  

Goddess worship and the feminine is still a key component to all of this. 

The beings told me they were forcing me to sleep. The next dimension and this dimension are melded, they aren't so separate. What happens, what mastery is obtained in this dimension, impacts the next dimension. 

Leaning back/chakra work and transmission occur simultaneously.

You have to keep up leaning back/realization for a time (especially if you're medicated like me) to see the next dimension. Enjoy the process.  

I've lost my capacity to think/ visualize/ concentrate which was the backbone of my practice due to illness so now I have to find other ways. 

So far I've found: 

I am that meditation

Mindfulness of the self meditation

Short spurts meditation

Relying on realization meditation (blank object or very gentle visualization/ concentration meditation)

Green - avatar leaning forward

Yellow - matured avatar, leaning back

Turquoise - when spirit sweeps you up. 'Vortex sucks you up from hopefulness'

My partner typed me as (ISFP or INTJ):

extraverted Sensing (Se)     **************************  (26.1)

average use

introverted Sensing (Si)     *************************  (25.3)

average use

extraverted Intuiting (Ne)     *********************************  (33.2)

good use

introverted Intuiting (Ni)     **********************************************  (46.2)

excellent use

extraverted Thinking (Te)     ********************  (20.9)

limited use

introverted Thinking (Ti)     ******************************  (30.1)

good use

extraverted Feeling (Fe)     **************  (14.6)

unused

introverted Feeling (Fi)     ********************************************  (44.2)

excellent use

Green to yellow

Empath to super empath

STO  to mature STO

Anxious to Anxious- avoidant

Love to God and Love

Attached to attached-detached

God and Love is polarization + maturity or self service. 

But polarization has to come first. Stage Green. Priority. 

Self service or 'narcissist'-empath is stage Yellow. In my system. 

Stage Green in my system is deeply self sacrificing. Stage yellow is your reward in heaven.  

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Mindfulness of the self 1 hours [x]

I am that meditation 1 hour []

Edited by Proserpina

???????

I think ISFP fits me well. Fi (service) and Ni (spirituality). Se fire. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

Self service and transmission is not separate ime. When your type matures into 'me', yellow masculine, the spiritual dimension opens up. Ego falls away.  

Turquoise is when the spiritual dimension really opens up. 

The Mystical experience was very revealing as to my own personal path.  Although I'm sure it would help many people at green.  

This is only my path.  My path is deeply, deeply lopsided for some reason, so when I honour the self I transcend. 

Ime transmission and STO is not separate. When you polarize you transcend, when you honour the self you transcend. Law of One says the next dimension is accessed through polarization, I think.  You graduate this dimension. Stage Green and Yellow is mastery.  

You transcend due to God realization and due to honouring the self when you honour the self.  

Spiral dynamics or the like already covers all of this: 

- growing up vs waking up (transmission vs Polarization)

- polarization: Stage Green

- God and Love: Stage green and Stage yellow

- Me vs We : Self and Other

- importance of the feminine: Stage Green

Edited by Proserpina

???????

I have intense chemistry with NTs as an ISFP.  Particularly INTJ and ENTJ as we share the same functions. I tend to find SFs boring.  Opposites attract and birds of a feather flock together.  

ISFP sp are: 

Mellow

Honest

Quiet

Rebellious

Anti mainstream

Fearful

Famous ISFP

images (37).jpegbritney_spears_____baby_one_more_time_by_daekazu_dambojl-pre.jpgmarilyn_by_fantasio_d8qft56-fullview.jpg

Edited by Proserpina

???????