Kalki Avatar

Making actualized.org reach more people

20 posts in this topic

After seeing Leo improve his marketing strategy to reach more people, I wonder if @Leo Gura pretend to grow an instagram account for actualized.org. I dont know about Facebook, but at least having someone managing your instagram account would be crucial for the growth of the channel. Am saying, cuz maybe as you are not so much into social media, have not seen the importance people give to it. You would sip into peoples pockets without their consent by paying publishing which is not so expensive in IG. And the short clips could be posted in there too. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

No need of instagram or social media. Leo doesn't need any distraction.  

His short clips on youtube are more than enough. And his collabs.  

Social media is not for him. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India Leo is not going to manage social media. Im saying to get someone to do it for him. People spend more time on instagram than any social media. Its very difficult to find Leo on youtube and be interested on listening to one of his long videos. Also, average people are not thinking its possible to even find such type of advice on youtube or even do research or think of asking for it. But, if he appears on IG it will quickly catch people attention, cuz everyone is just scrolling down aimlessly. They wont have to even click, just scroll and give a chance to what leo is saying. And if the clips resonates, they will want to listen more and then probably listen the long videos. And, if people like the clip they will share it with others via IG, or even repost it. It can go viral and spread on IG by itself more easily. 

See, sadhguru knows its a need not to be ignored so he adapts to the times. Its not about liking it or not. But seeing the truth of the matter. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@Kalki Avatar  Leo does not have time to manage all that. Putting people to work means supervision. 

Leo has enough on his plate when it comes to supervising. 

He won't do it. And doesn't need to. 

@Preety_India You are saying things you know nothing of, lol. Let @Leo Gura see this thread. He will understand. If he doesnt wants to do it, thats his problem. But the truth of the matter is there even if ignored.

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@Kalki Avatar  I know things that's why I say it. 

Leo does not have time for it. 

Yes, his efforts would see benefit in many ways if he started doing things like this. I’ve tried suggesting things to expand; I don’t think he cares when people do in most cases. He probably even dislikes it from what I can gather. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

He is not the social media type. It's not suited to him. Plus he has no time or investment or need for that. 

@BipolarGrowth I see

@Preety_India I mean, if those are his reasons its cool. But if you truly want to catch on people, it would be dumb to ignore this or rationalize your way out of it. Actualized.org on Instagram + Tiktok and subtitles on youtube. Thats like the End Game of ignorance to humanity. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@Kalki Avatar please don't even talk about tik tok to Leo.. He will straight up vomit. 

His work is very distinguished and not meant to be rallied on cheap places like Tik Tok and instagram. 

He is not ignorant. If he wanted this, he would have done this already. He is a self aware man with a good head on his shoulders. 

He doesn't need social media bullshit.. 

He is doing collaborations to extend his learnings to like minded people to create some groundwork. 

He has enough social recognition, not that he even cares about it at this point. 

He cares about deeper stuff if you have followed his work closely. 

He would rather go on a retreat than be surfing on social media. 

He needs his space like any other true seeker on their path. 

Please understand him. 

Leo should really do a facepalm. That would be awesome 

@Preety_India  Alright, take the tik tok out. But Instagram and Facebook are fine. 

You are not understanding my point. Its not about leo liking social media or being recognized. Its to help humanity. And all the masses are all day long in instagram! Just because theres a group that  its advanced and has followed leo for long doesnt mean other people cant reach those levels or even higher! We all started as lost ignorants. These people simply need guidance, they are lost by conditioning, but deep down there are many of potential buddhas and krishnas looking their way out unconsciously. They just dont know how the hell to get out of it. 

Remember the story of buddha? His family didnt want him to see the reality of the world. He lived in a bubble. Well, the same goes for the masses. They have not even had the opportunity to see and think about another posibility of life. They only know their daily conditioning. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@Kalki Avatar they are precisely on instagram because they don't need this place. 

They would be bored. 

@Preety_India Not really. And even then, you can still be at both, thou. 

Dont get your perspective so narrowed. 

I started as fckng lost ignorant on social media. And the spiritual pages on instagram got my attention by sharing deep quotes that I resonated with. Thats how it all started. 

@Kalki Avatar you think majority of the crowd on insta or tik tok think like this?

Majority of the crowd there  is into cheap things 

I'm so glad that @Leo Gura never went into those places. His wisdom. If they were to be here, this place would have burned down to rubble in no time.

Those people discuss everything except actualization and spirituality. Mostly just fights over petty stuff and bullying others over personal life details.. 

You honestly wouldn't want those people here. 

I closed all my social media except Youtube which I don't consider as social media but a learning hub.. 

Social media is very toxic. 

Frankly if those people came here, most serious workers and actualizerz( we nerdz ) would just quit. 

Now if you want to get rid of majority of serious people here, (this place can be toxic because of the debates but it's not as shallow as social media, at least people discuss something here ) you can definitely bring social media people here. But in time you'll regret it. 

Even the mention of Tik Tok is vomit inducing. 

They will turn this into a song dance entertainment zoo. 

People will start posting their dance routines and stupid jokes instead of their meditation routines or serious discussions /political topics. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India You are projecting too much. 

First of all, you can disable comments on social media to disallow trashtalk. 

Second, I see sadhguru having alot of success in social media. No one trash talks. Remember, such insta page would only attract like minded, open and interested people. Those not interested  will not stay there for much. They wont understand shit and just keep going their way. 

Third, you dont need to quit completely on instagram. You personally can make another account where you only follow positive, spiritual and motivational pages. It would program your mind by locking your perception on good. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@Kalki Avatar to be honest to be on social media and not get distracted is extremely hard and even unnecessary. 

I'm not protecting, just stating facts based on experience that this is what happens long term. 

You're lucky if you aren't getting sucked into it. 

This is like saying search for healthy options on the McDonalds menu. That won't happen.. 

@sda should Leo only keep banning people?

Has he got nothing better to do?

He comes here every interval to help people like me and you with his insights , and not for the task of going around banning people, it's a waste of his time and his important skill which is to teach people. 

Edited by Preety_India

Ya know I’ve thought about this and actualized reaching the wider audience is likely to spell the end of this forum. And for good reason too. I’m in total agreement that the teachings need to be more widespread, they’re too good too unique for them to stagnate at where it’s reached at this point. Definitely the speaking on others podcasts and that is a great move to expand. I think at the minute there’s a million or so subscribers, so say for instance that was doubled, it’s going to draw in a serious amount of skeptics and debaters, argumentative types that will plough this forum with the biggest load of bollocks you could ever wish to read. Out of a million new subscribers you might get a couple of thousand that are genuinely serious about the work, at best, and the rest are likely to just be full of shit. There’s no doubt it’s time to expand and reach more and more people. But I just read some nonsense from some bloke on here a couple of threads that were locked pretty damn quickly, some religious babble, having a pop. Theres no doubt that more and more of this type thing will crop up. There’ll be locked threads here there and everywhere. So I’m thinking the forum will either die a slow death and be shut down altogether, or Leo will decide on not interacting with it anymore. And just leave it to his moderators. Which would be a massive shame because I don’t know of anywhere else where you can seriously interact with a teacher, with genuine questions and get a response, usually within a couple of hours, provided what your saying is genuine and not just fucking about after a rise from people or whatever. Even some of the non sensical things said on here will get a response from Leo. Some of us are actually trying, trying to figure this shit out, trying our best and the forum is great for that when your able to interact with Leo and others on here that are  way further ahead of the game than the likes of myself. So a lot can be learned. To be honest I wouldn’t blame him if he stepped away from the forum, there’s more than enough on here already if you search. Every question we ask has already been asked, and in most cases a good in depth response from Leo is usually found within the thread. There’s also hundreds of hours of videos already, with more to come, if ya can’t get off the ground and up and running with this work with what’s already here then ya may as well just give up and crack on with life. Because the catalogue of work already is nothing less than tremendous. But I do believe there’ll be a lot of shit on here once the possible mainstream herd like audience appear. So I wouldn’t blame him if he just said fuck it, I don’t need this crap. Even the likes of that Murphy dude comes on and spouts some real dogshit. I’m not sure if he’s actually started a thread that hasn’t eventually been locked. And with good reason he’s just spouting absolute bollocks half the time. I’m no stranger myself to a few posts that may seem a bit out there, but they’re genuine and I’m sure anyone with half an imaginary brain? could appreciate at least I’m genuine at least I’m trying. Leo’s touched on shutting down this forum in one of his recent episodes and on his last he said something along the lines of he’s amazed at how few decent questions he gets asked on here. I thought yea I’m probably guilty of a few of them myself but at least they’re coming from the right place. There’s been some great questions and opinions on here that I personally feel I’ve learned a lot from. But they’re now all already there, to be searched and read through. It’d be as I’ve said a great shame if he does cast this aside, because it’s great to be able to interact with him, but we have to appreciate that he’s his own work to do, and at 10 times the rate that any of us can do it, to actually keep this up and teach it so in depth. Maybe I’m wrong. I love the forum, but things change and move on, and it very well might just become its watch the actualized videos, listen to whatever podcasts he goes on, read and watch the blog content, and that’s ya lot. And as I say, I wouldn’t blame him if that ends up the case. Because there’s a lot of shit cropping up on here and with growth, part and parcel of that growth will be an added amount of bullshit appearing on this forum. But to grow Actualized, that may just be what ends up happening. It’ll be more widespread, but less interaction with him himself