Focus Shift

Is There An Afterlife?

14 posts in this topic

What happens when you die? This is a question that I'm sure we've all pondered since learning about death from a young age. To a religious fundamentalist, life is a test to determine if you go to heaven or hell. To a skeptic, when our brain stops working we go to oblivion forever. For those who are more spiritual, reincarnation is a viable explanation. I give a few examples of past life and near death experiences, as well as The Tibetan Book of the Dead to find out what happens when we die. 

Connect with us here:

https://linktr.ee/focusshiftmedia

Guess we all have to find out for ourselves;)

existence continues to exist, and we disappear because we never really exist

After implies before, life implies death, oblivion implies existence. Not to dismiss relative reality, because it is also reality, just seeing it from the ultimate perspective.

What happens if time and space collapse when the dreamer wakes? Questions about before and after, life and death, oblivion and existence, are seen clearly, and the answer is...xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

We don't need speculation. You just have to look at what happens when someone dies. Literally is that their body goes recycling in nature and then eventually a sperm and an egg will meet and BOOM and a new human will be born. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I have a theory that afterlife is just what you're experiencing now.
An another experience in a different dream (or in the same one).

Just like in a dream when you die, you just dream some other stuff.

So the real question may not be "is there an afterlife ?",
The real question would be more "what if death and life was just concepts ?"

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Sometimes it seems like the afterlife, other times it seems like no life at all.

Whatever it is; I love it.

There is Life

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Shin has it right

Above statement is ultimately a false claim, however, and as such is synonymous with the individual.

As is that statement.

And so on.

On 5/3/2021 at 2:02 AM, SoonHei said:

Yes.

"And exactly after this post, that Amazing & Loving Person "SoonHei" Jumped from the Bridge in Toronto Canada, committed suicide and gave his life and died. at the night of 3rd May 2021" :-(

He was my best friend. :-(

Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

@Breakingthewall My thoughts also.

I think the God of the Bible type afterlife is much easier argued against by someone who has had mystical experiences, as opposed to an Atheist materialist type.

Frankly I consider the idea of my self going to heaven to live eternally with loved ones DISPROVEN.

I legit consider it disproven. Absolutely implausible and nonsensical.

When I was much younger, when I'd read the DMT Nexus, I was always shocked that the people there were Atheists and stating there is no afterlife etc. To me it sounded crazy that someone could go through such things and come out feeling there is no God. I felt it must mean the drug trips are obviously false to them.

Many years later when I used these substances I finally understood why that is, and more importantly WHY they are completely okay with it.