tuckerwphotography

Yellow to Turquoise transition examples

4 posts in this topic

Are there examples of individuals who transitioned from Yellow into Turquoise? I'd love to study and read the biographies of these folks and specifically around how they made the leap into Turquoise. I suspect for many it was a mystical experience that burst the bubble of Yellow? 

Perhaps a few that come to mind:

-Ken Wilbur

-Stan Grof

-Carl Jung

-Alan Watts

35 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

Leo Gura :D

Honestly, this is the best we’re going to get. 

Yellow Leo

Turquoise Leo

It appears the best way, according to the limited data we have, to make such a transition is to go from 5-MeO to 5-MeO + Hot Baths ?

Seriously though, penetrating ever deeper into God Consciousness is the best way to make a yellow to turquoise shift. Considering Leo turquoise is still probably not accurate according to Leo’s view of turquoise. I’d say this is due to the need for him to embody God Consciousness more in his baseline level of consciousness, but in a lot of ways, God Consciousness goes so far beyond any notion of turquoise. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

"We are like the spider. We weave our life and then move along in it. We are like the dreamer who dreams and then lives in the dream. This is true for the entire universe."

-- The Upanishads

Encyclopedia