Flowerfaeiry

Blaming myself for his loss of erection

25 posts in this topic

If hes circumcised and you scratched his glans, it might have been very uncomfortable. Gotta use lotion or something on that situation. Or a tlc tugger to regrow the skin. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

53 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's possible that you're in the middle, or that you were more "masculine" because you needed to control the relationship to feel safe for some past trauma reasons.

Just throwing some stuff that you can contemplate, no idea if any of them are actually true, but maybe it will help to see clearer at some point :3

Wow, never thought of trauma that way, thanks for the perspective :)

57 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's possible that you're in the middle, or that you were more "masculine" because you needed to control the relationship to feel safe for some past trauma reasons.

Just throwing some stuff that you can contemplate, no idea if any of them are actually true, but maybe it will help to see clearer at some point :3

Actually yea that last part rings true for me. Thank you for the suggestions. 

"You Create Magic" 

6 hours ago, Raphael said:

Oh god... I just laugh, I'm sorry. This subforum makes me laugh so much xD

This reminds me of the introduction part of WOTSM haha 

The easiest way to solve this in real time is to act relaxed, maybe dirty talk and make him feel confortable. Tell him, "its ok i dont care, just eat me out i want to cum on your mouth" give him options, dont sit there awkwardly, that will make it far worst for him, he just needs abit of help. Be easy going and go with the flow type. 

10 Things to Do When He Loses His Erection

"If he loses it, do something else you'll both enjoy. Transition to foreplay, oral sex, toys, anything that will make him feel aroused but doesn't depend on a hard penis."

He will likely get his erection back just while hes eating you out, its a big turn on. lol only if women knew how fast they could turn a man on by jamming his face between their legs. Make sure he knows your enjoying your self... thats the biggest thing. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?